Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3867 3868 [3869] 3870 3871 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119366 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58020 on: March 30, 2014, 10:00:39 am »

"It is. I just like seeing mortals being all lovey dovey."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #58021 on: March 30, 2014, 10:07:10 am »

Lucy chuckles and walks off.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58022 on: March 30, 2014, 10:38:42 am »

Rose leans forward and gives Mallory a lingering kiss. Afterwards she looks up into his eyes and gives him a smile, half-innocent and half-seductive.
Mallory breaks away from Rose after they kiss and just seems to be smiling happily. "Did that help you feel better?" He heard something that sounded like a squeal but he decided to ignore it for the time being.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58023 on: March 30, 2014, 10:45:28 am »

ICARUS bursts into Mallory and Rose, unaware.

"Hey you two, can one of you help Alice and me with experiments we are conducting to get her curse under controle?"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 11:56:26 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58024 on: March 30, 2014, 10:49:44 am »

Alice stood just behind ICARUS, for a second the smile on her face vanished as she saw the two together. But quickly she repaired it, doing her best to pretend that it had never weakened. It seemed a little forced now though.

"Hello"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:56:15 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #58025 on: March 30, 2014, 10:57:27 am »

Speaking of Marie, and I assume Akroma meant Marie- or did she mean Alice? Anyways, Marie is chillign somewhere. And still being creepy in german.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58026 on: March 30, 2014, 11:57:54 am »

Keith is still hanging out with Marie waiting for her to be ready for regular conversation.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #58027 on: March 30, 2014, 12:12:08 pm »

"Feel free to use my shower~"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58028 on: March 30, 2014, 12:34:17 pm »

"Hmm, looks like these too are busy. Lets find someone else."
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:42:29 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58029 on: March 30, 2014, 12:42:06 pm »

Alice nodded slightly and turned away, the smile faded as soon as she turned her back. Inside her head a voice spoke
'Why would she have wanted you anyway?'. Alice let out a sigh and said to ICARUS
"Who... Who should we try next?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58030 on: March 30, 2014, 12:44:11 pm »

"Hmm, I guess I'll just set the game on 1-player mode for now, against a medium difficulty."

ICARUS sets the mind-ball game up, and tells Alice to have a go at it until she has scored a few times. It's more difficult than it looks, and requires a lot of concentration.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58031 on: March 30, 2014, 12:48:21 pm »

"Hmm, I guess I'll just set the game on 1-player mode for now, against a medium difficulty."

ICARUS sets the mind-ball game up, and tells Alice to have a go at it until she has scored a few times. It's more difficult than it looks, and requires a lot of concentration.

[Mind roll 47+10=57]

Alice did her best to concentrate on the ball and send it into the goal, it was difficult for her and in a while she had only managed to score a couple of goals. She paused for a moment looking up towards ICARUS.

"I'm... I'm sorry it's... it's difficult for me"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58032 on: March 30, 2014, 12:52:07 pm »

"This for now is just to get you in the right mindset. Now, let's continue the apple training. I want you to concentrate on trying to prevent rotting with all your mind on one half of the apples, the other half you will actually try to rot harder."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58033 on: March 30, 2014, 01:07:17 pm »

((Sorry, I was waiting for Usec but he never really responded haha))

Mallory flinched when ICARUS and someone else that Mallory didn't really know entered the room asking to do some experiments to try and help Rose but they soon left seeing as how they were "busy". The person behind ICARUS seemed to look saddened at something but Mallory didn't pay too much attention to it at the time.
Spoiler: Retcon (click to show/hide)

Some time has passed since these events and Merrick felt bored enough that he decided to give one of the numbers that Kyle gave him a call. This number happened to be the castle's phone number. He dialed it on his smart phone and waited for Kyle or someone else to pick it up.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 01:09:28 pm by Atnegam »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58034 on: March 30, 2014, 01:11:17 pm »

"This for now is just to get you in the right mindset. Now, let's continue the apple training. I want you to concentrate on trying to prevent rotting with all your mind on one half of the apples, the other half you will actually try to rot harder."

[Mind roll 31+10=41]
Alice nodded
"Ok then, I'll... I'll do my best" Alice took off her glove and for a while simply stared at the apple, then when she thought she was ready she outstretched her hand and grasped the apple. For a split second it seemed like it might have worked but then it collapsed to mush in her hands. A sigh escaped Alice "I... I thought for a moment there..." she trailed off "Should... Should I try the others?"
Pages: 1 ... 3867 3868 [3869] 3870 3871 ... 4748