Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3855 3856 [3857] 3858 3859 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118632 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57840 on: March 29, 2014, 05:02:16 pm »

"Would you be emotionaly or mentaly hurt if I called you a traitor and abominable mutation that should serve as an example as to why creation is disgusting?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57841 on: March 29, 2014, 05:06:13 pm »

Bartimaeus shapeshifts into what appears to be Shakespeare and picks the skull up.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57842 on: March 29, 2014, 05:11:57 pm »

"Masking your insecurity with jokes. Pitiful. You can not insult me. I am pure. I am eternal and will return to the glory of the growing void. Will you? When the night falls, and the constraints of your fleshly hull come closer, until your whole existance begins to shrink, and your sleepless thoughts that were just a fevered dream during the day gain clearity and you realize that you do not know what you are and what fate awaits you, you will realise the question you are about to quite might be the most important of your existance. To be? Or not to be?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57843 on: March 29, 2014, 05:17:00 pm »

"This guy's good with words, Alucard," Shakespeare!Bartimaeus said to Alucard before gazing into the skull's blank eye sockets.

"You are not wrong, George. I do miss the void, but I cannot leave. Not even if Alucard wanted me too. I will forever be bound upon this world until the day he meets his own fate."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57844 on: March 29, 2014, 05:18:25 pm »

"Incorrect."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57845 on: March 29, 2014, 05:20:10 pm »

"Explain."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57846 on: March 29, 2014, 05:22:53 pm »

"You have merged with this mortals soul. If he dies, you can never return. You will go to hell, and be tormented until this creation is brought to an end. then you will cease. Unless...."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57847 on: March 29, 2014, 05:25:38 pm »

For a moment, Bartimaeus's eyes shot open in surprise. He walked away from Alucard with the skull an pulled it closer to his face.

"Unless what..?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57848 on: March 29, 2014, 05:28:12 pm »

"I may not speak it. It will bring harm to the mortal."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57849 on: March 29, 2014, 05:29:31 pm »

Bartimaeus crouched down into the shadows, staring into the skull's eye sockets.

"How so? Tell me."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57850 on: March 29, 2014, 05:33:35 pm »

"The binding forbidds it. And to think that the solution is so simple. But like a salesman may not sell illegal wares, I may not sell illegal information. You will have to find it out for yourself."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57851 on: March 29, 2014, 05:37:06 pm »

Bartimaeus simply growled and let the skull drop to the ground.

"I will find out in due time, George. But for now, I must protect Alucard so that we don't suffer the same fate."

"If you two are done speaking behind my back, then let us go inside."
Bartimaeus grabs a hold of the skull and Alucard and teleports them into the castle's game room, where HILDA is playing CoD Ghosts.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57852 on: March 29, 2014, 05:38:11 pm »

((I live. Again.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57853 on: March 29, 2014, 05:38:34 pm »

George groans at Bartimaeus not getting the hint

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57854 on: March 29, 2014, 05:39:08 pm »

((I live. Again.))

((Awesome. That means I get to play as Ester some more. Yay.))
Pages: 1 ... 3855 3856 [3857] 3858 3859 ... 4748