Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3847 3848 [3849] 3850 3851 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119442 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57720 on: March 29, 2014, 09:29:52 am »

ICARUS leads Alice to her bed and gently puts her in.

"Hang in there Alice. We can do it. Even an empty glass can be filled drop by drop."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57721 on: March 29, 2014, 09:32:29 am »

Everything else was true. Alucard wished he would have just surrendered so he didn't have to kill him, though.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57722 on: March 29, 2014, 09:32:57 am »

ICARUS leads Alice to her bed and gently puts her in.

"Hang in there Alice. We can do it. Even an empty glass can be filled drop by drop."

Alice nodded sleepily and closed her eyes as she was put into bed

"I... I hope we can, thank... thank you for... for everything"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57723 on: March 29, 2014, 09:40:04 am »

Everything else was true. Alucard wished he would have just surrendered so he didn't have to kill him, though.

"I understand. Is there anything else you wanted to show me?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57724 on: March 29, 2014, 09:41:22 am »

"Well, I'll let you rest in peace. Our next experiment will be on willpower and concentration. I am not quite sure how to prepare you for that, so don't worry too much and try to just rest well."

ICARUS walks off to be bothered or not.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57725 on: March 29, 2014, 09:42:27 am »

Not really. I'll leave your room now.
The book shapeshifts into a flying skull.

HILDA bothers ICARUS.

"Hi ICARUS."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57726 on: March 29, 2014, 09:43:26 am »

Not really. I'll leave your room now.
The book shapeshifts into a flying skull.

Lunette waves goodbye and then goes to sleep.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57727 on: March 29, 2014, 09:46:08 am »

"Well, I'll let you rest in peace. Our next experiment will be on willpower and concentration. I am not quite sure how to prepare you for that, so don't worry too much and try to just rest well."

ICARUS walks off to be bothered or not.

Alice nodded again and then fell quickly into sleep.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57728 on: March 29, 2014, 09:48:54 am »

"So, what is Alucard up to? Still trying his golem stuff?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57729 on: March 29, 2014, 09:58:30 am »

"I don't really know, you would have to ask him. Do you like my get up?"

HILDA has a pale purple silky stole wrapped gently around her neck and tied. She is wearing a blue-purple blouse which doesn't go far down below her waist, as she is so tall. She is wearing a small pair of dark leather boots and black pants.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57730 on: March 29, 2014, 10:04:13 am »

"IIII guess it's alright. Though I do not know why you bother with clothes."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57731 on: March 29, 2014, 10:06:31 am »

"They look nice. Me and Lunette snuck into Alucard's office last night while he was asleep behind his desk. I pinched a pure gold locket from his pocket. It said 'ELIZA' and had a picture of this girl (link). He said it was his daughter."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57732 on: March 29, 2014, 10:08:08 am »

Another surge of magic comes from the basement, about where Seham is. Congratulations, by loafing around and expecting the cornered demon not to try anything, you've given him time to complete his ritual.
"Oh gosh darnit Seham, why can't you just, one time, be cool? I was just going to talk to you, and there you go making everything only worse. Why can't you just sit down for 5 minutes and listen to what I have to say? Seriously, this kinda bullshit is why your domain is declining."
I'll assume Lucifer goes to Seham.

He sees a room surrounded with various kinda of wards. Inside are two portals, one a fairly small, simple, and normal one, the other...not. It's large, ugly, and is attached via various tubes to the interior of Will's body.
Oh yeah, Will is in there, along with Seham, Nuriel (on the other side of the simple portal), and a few other demons.
"...Hey...Glad to see you..."
"Shut up. Lucifer...'this bullshit' is what will bring my domain to a level you cannot even imagine."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57733 on: March 29, 2014, 10:21:31 am »

"That's not very nice of you HILDA."

"Listen up Seham, you can barely hold your own against your neighbours as it is. And those are not even particularly strong ones. The people that bassociate with Will and Nuriel are incredibly dangerous. Even if by some miracle you can defeat them, it will cost you many of your servants and resources - you will be almost bleed dry. No matter what kinda tactical genius you hope to become, you will notice that all strategy books tell you something important regarding war and being outnumbered. And the problem is, there are some people in Wills group I really like."

Lucifer takes out a picture of Meme, Lunette, and all the other children in that group.

"You see, Wills girlfriend is the big sister of this really cute one right here. His girlfriend will not stop fighting you until either you are she is dead. If she dies, cute Meme here will cry. If you make her cry, I will show you just how I, of all people, have not only risen to the ruler of hell, but also *stayed* ruler of hell since then. Now ask yourself, can you really wage war against the forces of IRIS AND against the forces of hell? Heck, these guys have so many friends and connections all around the worlds, the forces of other planets and even heaven might send us some support. I know, you feel frustrated over the decades and centuries that you have slowly lost more and more territory, but I am serious. Trust me here. This is a path you can not take and live to see the end of it. You know it to be true. Now stop this nonsense, come back up, we'll finish our tea, and find a solution together."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #57734 on: March 29, 2014, 10:24:07 am »

((I'm just waiting for an opportunity to remind Seham that he'd also have to deal with Lucifer, Andras and the people who inherited Andromalius' titles, who all probably have the strength between them of hundreds of legions of lesser demons.))
Pages: 1 ... 3847 3848 [3849] 3850 3851 ... 4748