Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3822 3823 [3824] 3825 3826 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121225 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57345 on: March 28, 2014, 09:38:55 am »

"It's nice."
"Wh-what...?" Sellina jumps a bit, unsure of how to take the compliment.

Ashley and Conny instantly teleport behind the demons.
"No need to be hostile..."
"They really don't understand how this works do they?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57346 on: March 28, 2014, 09:39:51 am »

"And what do you mean by that?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #57347 on: March 28, 2014, 09:40:10 am »

"It did. But first, we will try to make sure wether it was indeed the calmness that caused the change, and not something else that occured simultanously. Also, we will focus on wether we can find a different state of mind that has a greater effect on the rotting - it would appear complicated to be at all times so calm that you won't accidentaly rot something. I think even a buddhist monk could not do that. Also, all I observed was a lengthening of the time needed to fully rot. There was no increase in the much more important rotting delay, nor was there a change in the final result. What I am hoping to find would be a way to either a) Decrease the amount of rotting that is triggered, or b) increase the amount of time something has to be in contact with you before the rotting begins - which hopefully makes it possible that very short, accidental touches may no longer cause any rot. I also want to look if there is a way of increasing the rotting - and then perhaps approaching from the opposite angle."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57348 on: March 28, 2014, 09:43:17 am »

"Well besides trying to take the friends of a ton of magic users, your also assuming we're the only ones here."

<Hey. If I ask for help, I need atleast 3 people to teleport to Ashley and I. I know it'll drain your magic, but we need some convincing power.>
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57349 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:09 am »

((Just noticed that lavender glows aren't working.))

"So what? Bring your army. Better than letting you two run rampant."
A demon takes Conny's bracelet. Others try to take Ashley's, but she can teleport, so...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57350 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:28 am »

"The picture."

((Also, really GWG? That should get a roll considering how hard it would be to force off a bracelet in good circumstances.))
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:49:29 am by kj1225 »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57351 on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:04 am »

"It did. But first, we will try to make sure wether it was indeed the calmness that caused the change, and not something else that occured simultanously. Also, we will focus on wether we can find a different state of mind that has a greater effect on the rotting - it would appear complicated to be at all times so calm that you won't accidentaly rot something. I think even a buddhist monk could not do that. Also, all I observed was a lengthening of the time needed to fully rot. There was no increase in the much more important rotting delay, nor was there a change in the final result. What I am hoping to find would be a way to either a) Decrease the amount of rotting that is triggered, or b) increase the amount of time something has to be in contact with you before the rotting begins - which hopefully makes it possible that very short, accidental touches may no longer cause any rot. I also want to look if there is a way of increasing the rotting - and then perhaps approaching from the opposite angle."

Alice nodded

"Ok... Ok then, thank... thank you. You're... You're doing so much for me"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57352 on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:40 am »

Conny shoots fireworks from her hands at the eyes of any demon who gets within 3 feet of her. Not damaging, just stupidly bright and colorful.

<Also if Ashley asks.>

"O-oh... um... th-thank you..." As Selina adds facial features, it appears that the spider girl is Maria and the slime girl Selina herself.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57353 on: March 28, 2014, 09:50:07 am »

"I haven't done anything yet."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57354 on: March 28, 2014, 09:50:49 am »

((Also, really GWG? That should get a roll considering how hard it would be to force off a bracelet in good circumstances.))
((Lots of demons.))

Conny shoots fireworks from her hands at the eyes of any demon who gets within 3 feet of her. Not damaging, just stupidly bright and colorful.

<Also if Ashley asks.>

That delays them, but doesn't stop them.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57355 on: March 28, 2014, 09:53:09 am »

Lucifer chuckles when he feels Connies and Ashleys magic outside. Mortal sure get antsy quickly. They really should have left the thing to him, this really makes negotiation difficult..

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #57356 on: March 28, 2014, 09:53:35 am »

"I haven't done anything yet."

Alice shook her head
"You... You have, I... I wouldn't even know where to begin with this. Even... Even finding out that being calm may reduce it is... is more than I... I ever knew"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57357 on: March 28, 2014, 09:54:57 am »

<NOW!> Conny starts shooting light orbs at demons. (MAG: 51, 22, 98, 99, 60, 74 +20)
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57358 on: March 28, 2014, 09:55:05 am »

((That doesn't excuse it since Conny can do any nomber of things that prevent then from taking it.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57359 on: March 28, 2014, 09:55:47 am »

"O-oh... um... th-thank you..." As Selina adds facial features, it appears that the spider girl is Maria and the slime girl Selina herself.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3822 3823 [3824] 3825 3826 ... 4748