Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3396 3397 [3398] 3399 3400 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122255 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

[STR: 74+15] HILDA elbows the serpant, causing him to fly towards Alucard. Bartimaeus swiftly shapeshifts into a flying squirrel and lands on the ground, looking towards ICARUS.

"Get off me."

Alucard raises his hand towards Bartimaeus.
 "Bartimaeus, I charge you to remain silent and still." he commanded. At once, Bartimaeus stood dead still where he was, only staring at HILDA with the squirrel's eyes.

"HILDA, speak no more. We will speak alone." Alucard says, taking a step towards HILDA.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"So you can take off your mask and suck her into the void? I believe not."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus turns to ICARUS with hate in his eyes.
 "I am not a pet."

"I said those were rumors."
HILDA remains silent, only staring at Alucard.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"A rumor is just as valid a source of information than your explanation "I cursed it so i can never take it off, for reasons you don't need to know. I don't trust you enough to leave HILDA alone with you."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard glances back at HILDA with pale yellow eyes.
 "...Quiet please."
He turns to ICARUS.
 "I do not wish to tell you; that's that."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

assuming Alucard does not have a bracelet yet:

<HILDA, where did you see him before?>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<...N-Nowhere. I saw him nowhere.> she says as Alucard stares at her.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<...N-Nowhere. I saw him nowhere.> she says as Alucard stares at her.

<Are you sure? Then what was that comment about a ruin before?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<A minute ago you said otherwise. If you do not wish to share this information out of respect for Alucards privacy, just say so, but please don't go with such obvious lies.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I'm scared of him, ICARUS. Long ago in those ruins I mentioned, I was investigating a strange source of void magic wavelength when I saw him in there. I questioned him about it, that shapeshifting thing attacked me and threw me against the wall. Alucard pinned me against the wall with his red eyes upon me. I don't know what he was doing, but in front of he opened a portal to the void. In that portal I saw terrifying things inside. I fled the place as soon as I could and as far as I could.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<When was that?>

"Alucard, how long have you been employed by IRIS?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Sounds like an average void portal.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<It's hard to remember. Seven or eight years maybe.>

"Five years."
 "What's the matter, HILDA? Cat got your tounge?" Bartimaeus shapeshifts into an orange tabby.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

HK-47 looks at Bartimaeus and pulls out surgery equipment.
"Cats are to be spayed AND neutered."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<I'm scared of him, ICARUS. Long ago in those ruins I mentioned, I was investigating a strange source of void magic wavelength when I saw him in there. I questioned him about it, that shapeshifting thing attacked me and threw me against the wall. Alucard pinned me against the wall with his red eyes upon me. I don't know what he was doing, but in front of he opened a portal to the void. In that portal I saw terrifying things inside. I fled the place as soon as I could and as far as I could.>

<Oh. Where are these ruins? What kind of void magic were you investigating? What did you see exactly?>
Pages: 1 ... 3396 3397 [3398] 3399 3400 ... 4748