Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3395 3396 [3397] 3398 3399 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121866 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

If Lunette's wand had the proper magic, she would read that his magic wavelength strangely seems to oscillate between two points near to each other.

Lunette's wand is definitely enchanted enough to detect the oscillations.

[MAG: 23 + 40] She might have an idea of what's causing them too.

HILDA remains silent, only staring at Alucard's pale yellow eyes.

"Are you okay, HILDA?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Lunette would find that both Bartimaeus's and Alucard's wavelengths oscillate between each other. She's not exactly sure how it happens, but she can piece together that Bartimaeus and Alucard are connected in some way.

"Once again, I need not tell you."

HILDA slowly nods, still staring at Alucard.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Lucy just stares at Bartimaeus knowingly, before watching the proceedings with an enigmatic smile.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

ICARUS scans Alucards head via X-Ray vision. [70+15]. It penetrates rather well, and unless there is something preventing that from happening, should be able to procude a 3D map of what lies behind.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette would find that both Bartimaeus's and Alucard's wavelengths oscillate between each other. She's not exactly sure how it happens, but she can piece together that Bartimaeus and Alucard are connected in some way.

Lunette smiles to herself and puts her wand away.

HILDA slowly nods, still staring at Alucard.

She goes to stand by HILDA. "Are you going to be staring at Alucard all day?"

Lucy just stares at Bartimaeus knowingly, before watching the proceedings with an enigmatic smile.

Lunette looks at Lucy, "What are you smiling about?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[61+25]
It seems that his armor nullifies the X-ray vision, obstructing his face from it's vision.
 "Please respect my privacy. This armor is enchanted by some of the most powerful void magic there is. Magic of nothing, used to nullify magic attacks and veil things in the most secretive way."
Bartimaeus gazes at ICARUS with his jet black eyes.

"I don't like him, Lunette."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why don't you like him?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why don't you like him?"

"...He's too mysterious and secretive..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...He's too mysterious and secretive..."

"Oh. Doesn't that apply to other people though?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...No. But this guy... I can't put my finger on it, but I remember him. It's his voice, that's it... But where?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Lunette, though it may not seem that way, this is a secret base for a team of people that fight the darkness that threathens this world. Even with our arguements, I know that when it comes down to a dangerous situation, I can trust everyone here, and everyone knows they can trust me. Without trust, none of this works."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...No. But this guy... I can't put my finger on it, but I remember him. It's his voice, that's it... But where?"

"Oh. Maybe he's the guy who made you. Or the person you were supposed to kill."

"Lunette, though it may not seem that way, this is a secret base for a team of people that fight the darkness that threathens this world. Even with our arguements, I know that when it comes down to a dangerous situation, I can trust everyone here, and everyone knows they can trust me. Without trust, none of this works."

"Huh? What darkness are you fighting? I haven't heard of anything about this before."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I do not know you."
 "No... It was a long time ago. I saw him in a place... Inside some sort of ruin."

Suddenly, Bartimaeus charges forward.
 [DEX: 11+3] Bartimaeus passes by her and shapeshifts into a large serpent.

"Bartimaeus! Stop it at once!"
 "Alucard! Secrets are at stake, you know this!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"There are people and beings out there who think their magical powers enable them to do with humanity as they please. This is why we had Stella talk to the council of dragons to negotiate before the dragons could become a threat. And this is why we are currently making preparations to find, contact, investigate, and if necessary, kill the yellow dragons, who were not present at the council, and who are using human sacrifices to increase their magical powers."

ICARUS sees Bartimaeus actions and extends her blade.

"Stand down, pet."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:38:51 am by Akroma »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I do not know you."
 "No... It was a long time ago. I saw him in a place... Inside some sort of ruin."

"A ruin? What kind of ruin? What was in it?"

Suddenly, Bartimaeus charges forward.
 [DEX: 11+3] Bartimaeus passes by her and shapeshifts into a large serpent.

"Bartimaeus! Stop it at once!"
 "Alucard! Secrets are at stake, you know this!"

Lunette is completely unconcerned about the serpent, "Secrets? What secrets?"

"There are people and beings out there who think their magical powers enable them to do with humanity as they please. This is why we had Stella talk to the council of dragons to negotiate before the dragons could become a threat. And this is why we are currently making preparations to find, contact, investigate, and if necessary, kill the yellow dragons, who were not present at the council, and who are using human sacrifices to increase their magical powers."

"Oh, okay. I thought that you were talking about something else."
Pages: 1 ... 3395 3396 [3397] 3398 3399 ... 4748