Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3359 3360 [3361] 3362 3363 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123280 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"She is still alive, which serves to show that I have overlooked her attempt at manslaughter."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Which should not be a good thing. And even if she were trying to kill you I doubt she could.">

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<What do you want Kyle?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Besides wanting to crawl under my bed and wait for the heat death of our universe I would apreciate you apologizing to Anna if only so she feels somewhat better about never returning to her family who are most likely dead now.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Why? There are billions of people in this world, and likely a similar amount in the dimension she is from. From all the people in the world, why would I bother befriending the one that tried to kill me?>

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Shipping?))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I don't care what you try with her short of murder or saying what you did again. I just want you to apologize.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I don't feel sorry. Wouldn't a lie that I was forced to just make things worse?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((wait, why is Mimi specificaly mentioned, while Meme isn't? Oh my, what a scandal))
((At one point before everyone explained love to her she started kissing everyone. With most of the cast girls at the time, you can see where things went))

Meme sends an invitation for people to come fly around with her in the server!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hestia mind-shrugs.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Selina hugs Shys'm Caes and gives a gentle kiss good bye, blushing all the while, before teleporting to Maria!

((Not in the shower, not in the shower, not in the shower...))
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((...?))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Eh."

Annabelle puts her face into the pillow again.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi IS.

Marie is derping, Bismuth is being lovey with Neferis, Spooky is still interested in Annabelle.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...?))
((Elf likes to cause embarrassment. Selina might teleport into the shower with Maria.))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3359 3360 [3361] 3362 3363 ... 4748