Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3247 3248 [3249] 3250 3251 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126736 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and pulls out his phone before texting Devon.
'HQ been bombed?'

'Nope. You get the ro... er, clerk?'
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette nods, "Okay. Hello Robert, it's nice to meet you."

*Whirrs in agreement, beeping inquiringly about the gathered people's names for future reference*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

*Whirrs in agreement, beeping inquiringly about the gathered people's names for future reference*

Lunette introduces Robert to Kyle and ICARUS and everyone else.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Anyway Kyle, I was wondering what you think about checking out those yellow dragons? Appearantly they are outlaws of some kind, sacrificing humans in some sort of blood magic to gain power, and screwing the whole world over doing so. Their heads would make great decorations for the trophy room, which is sadly rather empty."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Lunette nods, "Okay. Hello Robert, it's nice to meet you."

((How would his power function on someone that doesn't even know what a human being/homo sapiens is? Since they've never been told what they're called :P))

"Anyway Kyle, I was wondering what you think about checking out those yellow dragons? Appearantly they are outlaws of some kind, sacrificing humans in some sort of blood magic to gain power, and screwing the whole world over doing so. Their heads would make great decorations for the trophy room, which is sadly rather empty."

((OI, COREBUS! WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert awkwardly attempts to shake the people's hands in no particular order.

((How would his power function on someone that doesn't even know what a human being/homo sapiens is? Since they've never been told what they're called :P))

((Well if the person ever saw a normal human, Robert would seem to be one even if the person didn't know what a human was called. If the person never even saw a normal human... I guess Robert would just seem inconspicuous. Just some unimportant clerk, certainly not a being of note))
<@Akroma> eh

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Robert awkwardly attempts to shake the people's hands in no particular order.

((Well if the person ever saw a normal human, Robert would seem to be one even if the person didn't know what a human was called. If the person never even saw a normal human... I guess Robert would just seem inconspicuous. Just some unimportant clerk, certainly not a being of note))

((A normal human? Nope, just mages and Voidbeings.

Normal to her requires a minimum of eight tentacles :P))

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((A normal human? Nope, just mages and Voidbeings.

Normal to her requires a minimum of eight tentacles :P))

((Then yeah, most probably would just look inconspicuous. Since the person never saw a normal human being there's no reason for it be believe Robert isnt a normal human being if the others tell the person that that's what Robert is.))
<@Akroma> eh

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

((true XDD))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<How does everyone even balance their studies with all this absurdity anyway? Come to think of it, I actually don't know too much about everyone's level of education. To help me gauge that for at least one subject, please solve the following question>
Will solves it. After I make this post, I'll give it a shot, but integrals aren't my strong suit.
Angel and Nuriel are confused. Lily would be as well, if she had a bracelet.
((I didn't actually expect anyone to actually bother doing it and just modified something a friend once showed me so that Cyrielle wasn't just asking some sort of undefined thing :P ...That being said, I still prepared solutions written in-character as Cyrielle for this, just in case.))
<Well, seeing as Will is the only person who bothered to or was capable of soling this, I take it that it was either not something in the curriculum, or too difficult? Either way, in case anyone is curious, here's my solution for it, other people's solutions may be different, depending on what they prefer using.>
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:06:55 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi IS.

Marie is being a certain nature spirit. She seems just the tiny bit suspicious, as if she could gather that something was off but wasn't quite sure what. Also, mindcontrolling Marie is probably weird. :I

"sup."

Bismuth is confused by that statement. She shake's Roberts hand like everyone else.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

'Yep... Remind me to get you set up with a bracelet. It would be much quicker than texting and skyping. Also, Yellow dragons are outlaws of a type. Remind me to only murder them.'
Kyle nods to Icarus.
<I'd say it was above what we are learning. What point would that equation serve anyways?>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<As in, practical applications? Or why I chose it?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Practical applications. It's pretty much that and fun that I can see to make things worth doing.>

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Once Robert is done shaking hands, *Beeps inquiring about the location of the paperwork he will be assigned to.*
<@Akroma> eh
Pages: 1 ... 3247 3248 [3249] 3250 3251 ... 4748