Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3135 3136 [3137] 3138 3139 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131348 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47040 on: February 25, 2014, 08:38:33 am »

((More like a gentle swish.))
"I get a better view from up there.
Would you prefer if I used your shoulder instead?"
"The windowsill works, too."

The mumbling is incoherent.
Will borrows Kyle's audiovisual feed.
Is it more coherent for Will?

ICARUS wakes up...or rather, stops pretending she was asleep. She goes to check out Annabelle.
"Another guest? And here I thought this location was remote..."
"I'm working on a theory that concentrations of magical energy draw magical beings to a location."

There is, incidentally, a knock on the door.

((The timing is perfect, but I haven't quite figured out the "why this person showed up" thing yet, so bear with me.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47041 on: February 25, 2014, 08:39:45 am »

ICARUS opens the door.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47042 on: February 25, 2014, 08:44:07 am »

There is a humanoid creature, covered in silvery scales, with a draconic head.
"Um, hello."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47043 on: February 25, 2014, 08:45:05 am »

"This is private property. please identify yourself and state your reason for your visit."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47044 on: February 25, 2014, 08:51:32 am »

"All right, whatever."

N'thara is now on ICARUS' head next to ICARUS, looking up at the new person.
Black lives matter.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47045 on: February 25, 2014, 09:03:59 am »

Meme comes to the door to see the next new person! MORE FRIENDS!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #47046 on: February 25, 2014, 09:04:31 am »

"Because you're adorable Ly!" He pinched Lyle's check as he laughed, "You've got more potential than just hitting on me. You have this... Uh... What's the word... Feminine-ness about you that chicks like. Hell, I like it a bit too but that's beside the point."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47047 on: February 25, 2014, 09:05:53 am »

Oh god, had he had too much to drink.
"O-ow! Hey, I.. I thought you were s-straight.."
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #47048 on: February 25, 2014, 09:10:52 am »

((Will would be able to tell what the mumbling is, if it wasn't complete gibberish.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47049 on: February 25, 2014, 09:11:32 am »

When she wakes up, Lunettes finds the tome of eternal darkness cuddled up next to her, purring contendly.

When Lunette wakes up, she just stares at the book for several seconds. Then she gently runs a hand down the book's cover, like she was petting it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47050 on: February 25, 2014, 09:13:14 am »

The book purrs loudly. It's little flesh eye closes in bliss

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47051 on: February 25, 2014, 09:17:15 am »

The book purrs loudly. It's little flesh eye closes in bliss

Lunette keeps on petting it, and then gently tries to open the book.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47052 on: February 25, 2014, 09:18:08 am »

It opens. roll mind.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47053 on: February 25, 2014, 09:19:05 am »

It opens. roll mind.

[MIND: 75 + 3] An actual, non-sucky roll this time.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47054 on: February 25, 2014, 09:21:05 am »

Lunette finds herself in what appears to be some sort of chapel. There is nothing but a walkway in the middle, the floor made of faces screaming in lamentation and pain, flanked by statues of all nationalities and genders. At the end of the walkway, there is a large, mummified hand, holding the book on it like a table.
Pages: 1 ... 3135 3136 [3137] 3138 3139 ... 4748