Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133572 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46740 on: February 24, 2014, 04:04:28 pm »

"It'll just be a minor spirit anyway. I found this explanation on how to do it here in this book in the library."

ICARUS takes out a 2000 pages thick oversized foliant with octagonal pages, bound in what looks like human skin, decorated with baby skulls. One of them still has an eye, that is moving and not staring at Lunette.

"If my translation of ancient babylonian is correct, this is a beginners guide, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?", whisper voices in the wind...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46741 on: February 24, 2014, 04:10:52 pm »

"Likewise~"
Tobias tightens his hug for a moment, giving her a kiss, then teleporting back with her.

Ester hugs Tobias back, "So... I guess this is goodbye, huh?"

"It'll just be a minor spirit anyway. I found this explanation on how to do it here in this book in the library."

ICARUS takes out a 2000 pages thick oversized foliant with octagonal pages, bound in what looks like human skin, decorated with baby skulls. One of them still has an eye, that is moving and not staring at Lunette.

"If my translation of ancient babylonian is correct, this is a beginners guide, what's the worst that could happen?"

"Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?", whisper voices in the wind...

Lunette stares at the book and then tries to gently take it out of ICARUS's hands.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46742 on: February 24, 2014, 04:11:41 pm »

"Onto the next point then, something scary. Who wants to summon the devil and make him answer silly questions?"
"I don't think he'd like that."

"...what's the worst that could happen?"
<Wait, what? No no no, you NEVER say that. Idiot.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46743 on: February 24, 2014, 04:12:52 pm »

"Whaaaat are you scaaaared?"
"Whys wiwth weird board? Whys not Wuna?" Meme then looks around for where the whisper came from.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46744 on: February 24, 2014, 04:12:53 pm »

"Fine, fine, scaredy cat, no devil summoning."

ICARUS tosses the book into a corner. "Ouch" echoes through the halls.

"Then you suggest a funnier game."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46745 on: February 24, 2014, 04:15:31 pm »

Lunette goes chasing after the book, and then carefully opens the cover.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46746 on: February 24, 2014, 04:16:10 pm »

roll mind

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46747 on: February 24, 2014, 04:16:41 pm »

"That's... That's probably for the best"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46749 on: February 24, 2014, 04:21:37 pm »

The letters actively dodge out of your focus, clearly not wanting to be read. You begin to wonder why anyone would put this in the library.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46750 on: February 24, 2014, 04:31:25 pm »

The letters actively dodge out of your focus, clearly not wanting to be read. You begin to wonder why anyone would put this in the library.

Lunette frowns, and keeps on flipping through the pages, one by one.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46751 on: February 24, 2014, 04:32:21 pm »

The book bites (or rather, closes itself hard) on your fingers, then shuffles away into the shadows. It might be shy.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46752 on: February 24, 2014, 04:33:41 pm »

The book bites (or rather, closes itself hard) on your fingers, then shuffles away into the shadows. It might be shy.

Lunette shakes her bitten hand, and blows on the fingers. She then creeps after the book so as not to disturb it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46753 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:44 pm »

The book hisses at Lunette

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46754 on: February 24, 2014, 04:54:13 pm »

((Aw, I suppose not summoning a devil is for the best since the one with Lucifer in their control was offline.))
"If you want to summon me you can just call..."
Says a voice that may sound familiar to some people.

Keith has a feeling someone is talking about him.

Kyle shrugs again.
"Wanna meet the person who is probably your opposite?"
Pages: 1 ... 3115 3116 [3117] 3118 3119 ... 4748