Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133670 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46725 on: February 24, 2014, 02:35:37 pm »

"Hmm, we played truth or dare, twister, ate junkfood, had a fashion show, and gossiped about Keith's genitalia. What next? Spin the bottle? Playing on an ouja board? A pillowfight?"
"We should like, spin the bottle."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46726 on: February 24, 2014, 02:38:17 pm »

ICARUS grabs a wine bottle. It's unclear who emptied it. She gives it a spin and it lands on Meme.

ICARUS gives Meme a rather lipless kiss, which si to say, she just kinda shoves her face into Memes face.

"Your turn."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46727 on: February 24, 2014, 02:43:19 pm »

ICARUS grabs a wine bottle. It's unclear who emptied it. She gives it a spin and it lands on Meme.

ICARUS gives Meme a rather lipless kiss, which si to say, she just kinda shoves her face into Memes face.

"Your turn."

Lunette looks confused, but sits down to play anyways.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46728 on: February 24, 2014, 02:44:19 pm »

Alice sits out of the game, simply watching the players from the side
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46729 on: February 24, 2014, 02:44:37 pm »

"...why yous do that?" Meme has no idea what just happened, or what spin the bottle is.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46730 on: February 24, 2014, 02:49:46 pm »

"Spin the bottle, whomever it is pointed at when it stops, you have to kiss."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46731 on: February 24, 2014, 02:52:09 pm »

"OH!" Meme spins it and it points at... Bethany! Meme kisses her on the lips and it is very ticklish and adorable!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46732 on: February 24, 2014, 02:54:58 pm »

"OH!" Meme spins it and it points at... Bethany! Meme kisses her on the lips and it is very ticklish and adorable!

Lunette watches as Meme kisses Bethany and smiles a bit.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46733 on: February 24, 2014, 03:29:02 pm »

"Sadly, I agree."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46734 on: February 24, 2014, 03:35:15 pm »

Angel doesn't really want to play. Luckily, Nuriel does!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46735 on: February 24, 2014, 03:36:17 pm »

"Alright, with this, we also have checked off harmless homosexual experimentation. Not long and the party will be completed."
ICARUS takes out an ouja board and lights candles that are infused with copper for a nice spooky atmosphere.

"Onto the next point then, something scary. Who wants to summon the devil and make him answer silly questions?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46736 on: February 24, 2014, 03:42:49 pm »

"Sadly, I agree."

"Yeah... And I have to head home too... I had a wonderful evening though. Or morning, or whatever you want to call it." she giggles as she says this, of course.

"Alright, with this, we also have checked off harmless homosexual experimentation. Not long and the party will be completed."
ICARUS takes out an ouja board and lights candles that are infused with copper for a nice spooky atmosphere.

"Onto the next point then, something scary. Who wants to summon the devil and make him answer silly questions?"

Lunette pouts a bit, "Is this such a good idea...?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46737 on: February 24, 2014, 03:55:38 pm »

"Whaaaat are you scaaaared?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46738 on: February 24, 2014, 03:59:40 pm »

"Whaaaat are you scaaaared?"

"No... You shouldn't be summoning devils nilly-willy though!"

((I just remembered that I have temp. control of Sen right now...))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46739 on: February 24, 2014, 04:00:10 pm »

"Likewise~"
Tobias tightens his hug for a moment, giving her a kiss, then teleporting back with her.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 [3116] 3117 3118 ... 4748