Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3110 3111 [3112] 3113 3114 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133927 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46665 on: February 24, 2014, 11:36:25 am »

"Meme if you don't know how to play, you can simply be judge."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46666 on: February 24, 2014, 11:36:46 am »

Meme stops and looks sad. She walks a little closer and puts the candy on the floor before walking away to figure out what "fashion" meant.

Alice let out a sigh and went to pick up the candy

"I'm sorry..."

"Then just get pretty and show off what you have."

Alice nods

"Ok then"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46667 on: February 24, 2014, 11:41:44 am »

Izzy is glomped! Lucy chuckles.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46668 on: February 24, 2014, 11:42:14 am »

"Meme if you don't know how to play, you can simply be judge."
"OKAY!" Meme smiles as she hugs Izzy happily.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46669 on: February 24, 2014, 12:16:41 pm »

"... Tell me. Could you describe the group you were talking about? Just the... female members."
Kyle silently slips on his bracelet.
<Will. Access my feeds please.>
((If anyone doesn't like the names or descriptions I gave their alts, let me know. On that note, alt texts a lot.))
<On...wait, you're with another girl? What the hell?>
"Um, sure. Me, of course. There used to be some drunk party girl, but she's gone. Kayla's there, she's not much fun though. Chrissy is pretty energetic. Wanda isn't very nice, though. She fights a lot with Greg, but I think they secretly like each other. Gin--Guini--that woman from the King Arthur stories is here, too. There's Zoe[/url], she's Martin's little sister. Zoe's got a person from another other world that's her, Cammie. She shoots herself to summon things, it's weird. Um. Bob's a girl when he's transformed. And I think that's it."
<I am very interested in what's going on.>

Angel is at the fashion-show-to-be.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46670 on: February 24, 2014, 12:18:35 pm »

Cyrielle is still glomping Annie and Wheatley whilst waiting for a response.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46671 on: February 24, 2014, 12:19:27 pm »

<Huh?>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #46672 on: February 24, 2014, 12:19:48 pm »

((Considering that Richard's girlfriend is Camille, that is very ironic indeed.))
"Uh...okay?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46673 on: February 24, 2014, 12:20:11 pm »

<Huh?>
<Talking with your daddy, nothing important.>
It takes Will pretty little time to realize that this might not have been the best thing to say. He doesn't do well on-the-spot.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46674 on: February 24, 2014, 12:20:45 pm »

<Talking with your daddy, nothing important.>

<It sounds important to me...>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46675 on: February 24, 2014, 12:22:02 pm »

"So, seeing as we're in France, should we go anywhere? Or shall I book the flights back now?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #46676 on: February 24, 2014, 12:39:41 pm »

ICARUS puts up a light show and a fog machine. That makes a catwalk made of cardboard surrounded by pillows already a lot more glamorous.

She begins by showing off the Juno Sensor units, model twin pigtails
Spoiler: Juno (click to show/hide)
These house most of the advanced sensors ICARUS has, and are the standard configuration.

Next she folds them up into themselves and releases the combat unit Belinda
Spoiler: Belinda (click to show/hide)
This is the standard configuration during combat, as this unit possesses the shield generators for the high torque kinetic shield, as well as stabilizing units to deal with the disorientation of the kinetic overdrive

This already very fashionable unit is quickly followed by the unit Obrutschew.
Spoiler: Obrutschew (click to show/hide)
What it is for, you ask?

Last..and definetly least is the Propsero unit.
Spoiler: Prospero (click to show/hide)
As...can clearly be seen, it's an external memory device, storing up to 800 pages of information...
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #46677 on: February 24, 2014, 12:40:10 pm »

<Uncle will was randomly checking feeds when he happened on mines and ended up thinking that I was with a woman when in reality I'm do some matenince on a figurine.>
Kyle is smooth like that.
"Describe Kayla in more detail please. Maybe her relationships in the group as well?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46678 on: February 24, 2014, 12:40:55 pm »

<Uncle will was randomly checking feeds when he happened on mines and ended up thinking that I was with a woman when in reality I'm do some matenince on a figurine.>

<Huh?>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46679 on: February 24, 2014, 12:41:19 pm »

Meme claps politely.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3110 3111 [3112] 3113 3114 ... 4748