Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3068 3069 [3070] 3071 3072 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3135405 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46035 on: February 22, 2014, 03:37:48 pm »

"Are you able to check IRIS' databases and whatnot for information on the matter?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #46036 on: February 22, 2014, 03:39:23 pm »

<Where exactly in France are you all anyway?>

[To: Abraxas] <Seeing as you are responsible for our sapience, how do you consider yourself in relation to humanity?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #46037 on: February 22, 2014, 03:39:56 pm »

"I doubt the database update would be quicker than the news, but I'll keep an eye on it."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46038 on: February 22, 2014, 03:45:26 pm »

(Sorry for my absence the last couple of days, miss anything?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46039 on: February 22, 2014, 03:47:22 pm »

((ICARUS achieved sentience, Kansa introduced Alice, a girl that rots everything she touches, and appearantly we have a time-stopping maid. Also GWG is bombing standford))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46040 on: February 22, 2014, 03:48:20 pm »

"Sure."
They leave, and somehow get to Paris rather quickly. Probably via Ashley going to her apartment to get a couple things.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46041 on: February 22, 2014, 03:50:10 pm »

"Sure."
They leave, and somehow get to Paris rather quickly. Probably via Ashley going to her apartment to get a couple things.

Ester giggles and holds onto Tobias's arm the entire time, her camera bag resting against her leg as they walk.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #46042 on: February 22, 2014, 03:54:07 pm »

<Unit HILDA-01 reporting 10-8.>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46043 on: February 22, 2014, 03:58:35 pm »

"What on earth is transpiring here anyway?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46044 on: February 22, 2014, 04:02:10 pm »

Cyrielle checks whether Annie and Wheatley have awoken yet seeing as the air sirens went off and she had to drag them both into the wardrobe.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46045 on: February 22, 2014, 04:27:26 pm »

"Where are there pillows everywhere?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46046 on: February 22, 2014, 04:27:42 pm »

Having no idea where they're going or what they're doing, Ester just looks expectantly at Tobias. When she's not taking pictures of Paris, of course.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #46047 on: February 22, 2014, 04:32:28 pm »

Of course, they go to an outdoor amphitheater made of cracked stone, showing much age.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46048 on: February 22, 2014, 04:33:52 pm »

"Architectural necessities, who cares, Standford is being bombed. Why is there nothing on GWG-News, they usualy report rather fast."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46049 on: February 22, 2014, 04:35:44 pm »

Of course, they go to an outdoor amphitheater made of cracked stone, showing much age.

Ester giggles and snaps several photos, "Where do you want to sit? We should go near the back so that we don't distract everyone~"
Pages: 1 ... 3068 3069 [3070] 3071 3072 ... 4748