Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3023 3024 [3025] 3026 3027 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119141 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #45360 on: February 21, 2014, 01:28:08 pm »

Bethany shrinks back into Keith but still takes the rock.
"T-Thanks, j-just don't do that to people."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #45361 on: February 21, 2014, 01:49:20 pm »

"I am a 500kg mobile weapon platform. My motors are built in a way that should my primary weapons be damaged, I can still attack the target by simply flinging cars at them. I mean no offense, but previously to my upgrade, I warned everyone repeatedly of the risk involved of equipping me with emotions, as did my main programmer, Saul Sanderwick. Despite that, you equipped me with the full spectrum of emotions, not even a light-version for testing purposes that is unable to feel anger or frustration or fear - the real deal. The consequences are upon you now. I can get angry, and when I get angry and also mocked, I will act upon it to vent frustration. You are lucky that emotions go both ways, so I decided to merely give you a rude shove, rather than actually seriously harm you - because I generaly like you. This time I will apologize because an accident occured. I severly overestimated your structural integrity and what should have been a harmless shove escalated, dealing way more damage than I ever wanted to deal, you did not deserve that. In addition, you were unaware of my, and it still leaves me confused, sentience. Thus you had no idea there was any kind of risk involved in taunting me. Surely you would have acted differently had you taken me for a person, rather than a toaster with a face. Under these circumstances, it was not right to attack you, and I feel sorry. Nevertheless, don't tell me what to do. When I am angry and people annoy me, I will shove them. I have read enough about philosophy and emotions to know that just supressing your frustration will only make things worse."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45362 on: February 21, 2014, 01:56:39 pm »

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't mocking you. I-I was just worried about Kyle and you. You guys are like, my friends and it sucks when this stuff happens."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45363 on: February 21, 2014, 01:57:35 pm »

"There is no "Kyle and Me", stop suggesting that."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45364 on: February 21, 2014, 01:58:05 pm »

"There is no "Kyle and Me", stop suggesting that."
"I-I wasn't, you two were just the ones involved."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45365 on: February 21, 2014, 02:00:57 pm »

"Whatever. Just get well soon. Now excuse me, I gotta make something sufficently cute for Meme, I think I might have scared her."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45366 on: February 21, 2014, 02:06:26 pm »

"Whatever. Just get well soon. Now excuse me, I gotta make something sufficently cute for Meme, I think I might have scared her."
"O-Okay. Just don't like, hurt people. Its bad."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45367 on: February 21, 2014, 02:10:39 pm »

"It's literaly the reason I was built for. But even if I dedicated my entire life to the destruction of humans, I'd barely be able to do what humanity does to itself in a single day. So don't talk to me like a toddler. I know that "hurting people is bad". But what good is my escape from slavery if still can't do as I want? When people deserve it, they will be shoved."

((shoving is the answer. bethany must go down the stairs))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45368 on: February 21, 2014, 02:12:54 pm »

Bethany sighs.
"I know your not like, a kid. Its just that sometimes I worry about all of you. Logic is sometimes like, the last thing is this groups mind."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45369 on: February 21, 2014, 02:25:34 pm »

"No, I'm f-fine.."
Actually he's not. His boyfriend was acting so nonchalant about pretty much killing someone and he didn't know what was wrong?
Really?
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #45370 on: February 21, 2014, 02:26:29 pm »

Alice walked slowly into the building anxiety building up inside her with every step she took, she was glad that she was finally her but still it was nerve-racking. She stopped and took in a long deep breath trying her best to calm herself, her nervousness died down slightly, she would be ok. As she couldn't see anyone in the entrance hall she began to wander around the place hoping that she would run into somebody.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45371 on: February 21, 2014, 02:31:27 pm »

Alice walked slowly into the building anxiety building up inside her with every step she took, she was glad that she was finally her but still it was nerve-racking. She stopped and took in a long deep breath trying her best to calm herself, her nervousness died down slightly, she would be ok. As she couldn't see anyone in the entrance hall she began to wander around the place hoping that she would run into somebody.

Alice... bumps into Neferis, I guess. She looks at Alice, her brow furrowed a bit.

((I can provide a description if you want.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45372 on: February 21, 2014, 02:32:54 pm »

"A visitor."

ICARUS walks over to Alice, offering a handshake.

"Welcome. May I ask you to identify yourself, and state the purpose of your visit?"

((link as to what is standing in front of you in signature, but recently due to experiments achieved a sort of sentience. voice and face still remain devoid of any inflection though))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #45373 on: February 21, 2014, 02:41:09 pm »

Alice... bumps into Neferis, I guess. She looks at Alice, her brow furrowed a bit.

((I can provide a description if you want.))

((I found her character sheet so I should be ok on that front))

Alice froze as she met Neferis, for a moment she simply looked at her eye's widening slightly as they met Neferis' own. She then made herself speak.

"Um... Hello"

"A visitor."

ICARUS walks over to Alice, offering a handshake.

"Welcome. May I ask you to identify yourself, and state the purpose of your visit?"

((link as to what is standing in front of you in signature, but recently due to experiments achieved a sort of sentience. voice and face still remain devoid of any inflection though))

A look of surprise came onto Alice's face as she saw the robot, she paused for a moment as it extended it's hand hesitating. Finally she took it in hers deciding that as it was metal nothing bad should happen.

"My... My name is Alice, I came here to ask if I could stay with you"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45374 on: February 21, 2014, 02:43:36 pm »

Alice froze as she met Neferis, for a moment she simply looked at her eye's widening slightly as they met Neferis' own. She then made herself speak.

"Um... Hello"

Neferis drops her head and gives Alice a little wave with her hand. "Hi."
Pages: 1 ... 3023 3024 [3025] 3026 3027 ... 4748