Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2777 2778 [2779] 2780 2781 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117236 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #41670 on: February 12, 2014, 11:06:14 am »

"Security gap detected. Assuming  security position."

ICARUS goes on patrol.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41671 on: February 12, 2014, 11:08:02 am »

"Threats previously described as insurmountable compared to the lands native military identified as almost irrelevant compared to our current firepower. This allows the prognosis that finding the grail will not be very dangerous. We should move out and finish the task once you have rested."
"'Nother news, water's wet, fire's hot, and Hai's sh'rt."
"Information already in databank."
"My point."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41672 on: February 12, 2014, 11:10:43 am »

Kyle smiles and nods.
"Of course, mi'lady."

Kelyn lets Kyle into her room. Presumably shenanigans ensue.

"Security gap detected. Assuming  security position."

ICARUS goes on patrol.

As ICARUS goes on patrol, she sees that not all the guards left their post. Some are lying on the ground or against a wall, snoring softly.

A thin mist begins to form around the castle grounds...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41673 on: February 12, 2014, 11:10:46 am »

((since it seems you kept track of it rather than me, what are ICARUS and Hainuweles current MP? I Think health is full on both, but I was not really saving mana))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #41674 on: February 12, 2014, 11:11:57 am »

They presumably do.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41675 on: February 12, 2014, 11:14:03 am »

"Weather warning. Assumption: Fog around the castle is of the same nature as the fog in the forest."
ICARUS goes to inform the group of the upcoming fog, and that there is a [percentage] risk of incoming danger. She doesn't inform the normal guard, they are so weak, if they bothered to actually do any guarding, they would only put themselves at risk for no gain.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41676 on: February 12, 2014, 11:19:30 am »

They presumably do.

[KARMA: AUTO!] You earn absolutely no points for guessing that Kyle is going to be a father. Again. As shenanigans end, Kyle faintly hears laughter from somewhere outside the room.

"Weather warning. Assumption: Fog around the castle is of the same nature as the fog in the forest."
ICARUS goes to inform the group of the upcoming fog, and that there is a [percentage] risk of incoming danger. She doesn't inform the normal guard, they are so weak, if they bothered to actually do any guarding, they would only put themselves at risk for no gain.

[ROLL: 45] The castle's layout seems to be different somehow, and ICARUS finds herself back in the great hall, with several servants collapsed on the ground, snoring.

((since it seems you kept track of it rather than me, what are ICARUS and Hainuweles current MP? I Think health is full on both, but I was not really saving mana))

((Err... 370 Mana for Hainuwele and 295 for ICARUS, I believe.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41677 on: February 12, 2014, 11:21:53 am »

"Anomaly detected. Pathing error. Alternative method to wake up and warn the inhabitants chosen."

ICARUS puts her voice output to maximum

"WARNING. MAGICALY PHENOMENON DETECTED. THREAT LEVEL ORANGE. ASSUME DEFENSIVE POSITION."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41678 on: February 12, 2014, 11:23:00 am »

Lyle is in a drunk stupor and doesn't hear.

N'thara continues on to the castle.
Hopefully nobody saw that.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41679 on: February 12, 2014, 11:29:59 am »

"Anomaly detected. Pathing error. Alternative method to wake up and warn the inhabitants chosen."

ICARUS puts her voice output to maximum

"WARNING. MAGICALY PHENOMENON DETECTED. THREAT LEVEL ORANGE. ASSUME DEFENSIVE POSITION."

ICARUS's voice echos oddly, but none of the servants wake up or even stir.

N'thara continues on to the castle.
Hopefully nobody saw that.

Nobody seems to mention N'thara's faceplant as she makes her way back to the castle. Who knows whether they're just being polite or actually didn't see it though.

The fog begins to work its way into the great hall and the rest of the castle...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41680 on: February 12, 2014, 11:31:35 am »

N'thara goes to Lyle's room to wake him.
Black lives matter.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41681 on: February 12, 2014, 11:31:44 am »

Mallory takes 25 damage but before he can do anything the creature is easily killed by everyone's simultaneous attack. Considering his mental state, he is not pleased, "Really? Fucking really?! I use a power that hurts my mind and body to use and the thing is just a joke anyway? God damnit! Fuck this shit! Why do I even bother fucking helping people?!" He stabs the sword in the ground and walks away, once he is too far for him to hold its shape anymore it fizzles violently away. He mumbles angrily as he winces from the pain his arm is causing him as he re-enters the castle. ICARUS's alarm goes off again causing him to scowl, "No! Go fuck yourself with your alarms! We've got 10 super human leveled people here; we can solve most problems by just blinking hard enough!" He probably should have vented a bit more but instead he decided to just go back to the room and try to sleep, venting instead on the door which he slammed shut when he got back and lied in the bed and closed his eyes.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41682 on: February 12, 2014, 11:33:49 am »

Lyle rolls over when the door slams.
"nn.. no, really, I do..."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41683 on: February 12, 2014, 11:34:26 am »

ICARUS, getting no reaction from anyone, grabs a nearby guard and begins shaking him. And by shaking him, I mean like an industrial paint mixing machine shakes stuff.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41684 on: February 12, 2014, 11:35:09 am »

((There go that guy's insides..))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 2777 2778 [2779] 2780 2781 ... 4748