Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2575 2576 [2577] 2578 2579 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3132657 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angels and fighting and plot oh my
« Reply #38640 on: February 05, 2014, 02:44:33 pm »

((I'll look back and edit the last turn momentarily, and I figured limb loss would be somewhat less major considering that he can just slap one of his MANY prosthesis on there. But sure, change the effect from limb loss to internal damage requiring an END50 each turn or be unable to act due to a combination of muscle damage and pain.))
((Limb loss IS less major, but makes no sense lore-wise since it's his entire body channeling it, not just his arm.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38641 on: February 05, 2014, 02:45:45 pm »

<I am well aware that you probably can't get the exact number... but... if you narrow it down... I may have a plan...>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #38642 on: February 05, 2014, 02:47:32 pm »

((Rag, for easier access, it might be worthwhile if you just make a new post, containing the canon turn 4, and possibly, should Kyles and Hainuweles Multiactions bring changes to turn 5, also the canon turn 5, so everyone has it all ready in one go, no more confusion, no going through pages until you find what you need. Then everyone should post their actions for round 6 based on the result of the retconned canon (or just confirm that they stick with what they already posted))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #38643 on: February 05, 2014, 02:52:45 pm »

Kyle goes over to a computer and pulls up youtube and then turns on a song (I'm not okay).
"The title of this chorus of this song describes you."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #38644 on: February 05, 2014, 02:53:13 pm »

<In comparison, for most of the other characters, if we run out of HP, we just die. No chance of coming back lest releasing something utterly horrific in the process either.>

((OOC-ly, I have outs in mind for pretty much every one of the main characters. Basically, if they're your main, and I'm running the plot, they're probably not going to die unless you do something really stupid.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #38645 on: February 05, 2014, 02:53:50 pm »

Will: Attempt to determine the phone numbers of the angels' hosts. Somehow.
I'll just tell you: Constanza doesn't have one.((ALso CLOSE YOUR TAGS :<))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38646 on: February 05, 2014, 02:54:12 pm »

Kyle goes over to a computer and pulls up youtube and then turns on a song (I'm not okay).
"The title of this chorus of this song describes you."
((That's what you choose to focus on? Okay.))
"..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38647 on: February 05, 2014, 02:55:07 pm »

((Rag, for easier access, it might be worthwhile if you just make a new post, containing the canon turn 4, and possibly, should Kyles and Hainuweles Multiactions bring changes to turn 5, also the canon turn 5, so everyone has it all ready in one go, no more confusion, no going through pages until you find what you need. Then everyone should post their actions for round 6 based on the result of the retconned canon (or just confirm that they stick with what they already posted))
((Yeah, that seems better, because it had already been established long ago that Gradiose's paintings do transfer damage. After all, Cyrielle succeeded in shooting him in the head and causing form damage.))

((What about the other one?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #38648 on: February 05, 2014, 03:00:22 pm »

"You see why Qi don't trust you on that bit about verbal abuse."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #38649 on: February 05, 2014, 03:01:32 pm »

Spoiler: Turn 4 Redux (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38650 on: February 05, 2014, 03:03:35 pm »

((yeah, thats turn 4 original))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #38651 on: February 05, 2014, 03:07:45 pm »

((Hai doesn't have an action in that post. Fix it. :I))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38652 on: February 05, 2014, 03:09:49 pm »

((Yeah, also why is Nefs target still *not a thing*? She could tear the fucking painting to pieces, now that it's stationary even dex 3 is pretty fast in comparison))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38653 on: February 05, 2014, 03:10:43 pm »

((Yeah, she could probably kill the angel that turn.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38654 on: February 05, 2014, 04:18:46 pm »

Selina sighs, feeling a bit useless again... And she needed to spend time with Maria again, she almost NEVER got to spend time with Nuriel, and she still hadn't spent time with Shys'm Caes... this was depressing...
Nuriel's avatar hugs Selina's avatar.
Selina hugs back after getting over her startledness of the sudden hug.

Round 5

With a sound like paper being fed through a shredder, Asariel breaks free of the painting, scraps of canvas and frame flying everywhere as she does so. She grimaces, shaking her head.
“I really am reduced by this place… You should be honored.”
She reaches up, tearing away her eyepatch.
((Sigil activation roll: 64, pass))
As soon as it’s removed, a blinding white light erupts from it, flooding the scene with an unbearable radiance.
Curse of the Forsaken, Zone: A curse augmented by Asariel’s Sigil to increase its scope to all enemies within range. When afflicted by this curse, the next roll a character would make is a 1. Sigil: When activated, Asariel’s Sigil allows her to use one of her Curses, usually a single-target spell, as a combat-wide spell. She can only use this once per scene, and it completely locks her MAG after use.
Hainuwele runs away, and then tries to activate her amulet… a couple grains of sand fall out of it.
Selina/Ghost pulls out a chibi raincloud. it says “puu” and floats around.
Sen accidentally casts summon pie. It falls on her head.
Luna trips and falls on her face.
Beth breaks a string. She fails to improvise. +10 ends.
Stella chokes on fire, somehow.
Catherine points at Dumah, calling up her power… and creates an icicle on the tip of her finger.
Lucas somehow manages to strain his brain. He now sees a pink bunny rabbit jumping around. That shouldn’t be happening, probably.
Kyle charges at Dumah, ready to attack… and proceeds to utterly fail at activating the gauntlet right, which backfires, Tearing off his arm and dealing 47 damage to him. Ouch.
Conny fires a sparkler up into the fireworks display.
Nuriel throws… a little spark at dumah. It fizzles out long before reaching him.
Marie suddenly seems to be very, very drunk, swaying momentarily before tripping on air and falling over, her nuclear fireball soaring into the sky. It explodes, filling the sky with fireworks.
Bismuth falls on her face with a resounding -CLANG-.
Neferis charges for Dumah, attempting to knock him over… and accidentally triggers her ability, causing her to fall into the asphalt.
Shys’m Caes seems to be… Kinda freaking out right now. Okay, she looks downright panicky.

((Emp, if I misremembered the gauntlet's propensity to backfire horribly, please comment on this.))
Conny is annoyed and tries to shoot again.

Luna gets up and throws one of her knives at Asariel before charging in to stab with the other.

Ghost is really confused and tries to do the same thing again.

Meme is bored and trying to figure out how to get the feeling to turn on as she starts pinching her leg every few steps while looking for a button.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 2575 2576 [2577] 2578 2579 ... 4748