Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2383 2384 [2385] 2386 2387 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116311 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Dragons paid us to replace the title
« Reply #35760 on: January 30, 2014, 10:30:41 am »

Lyle is surprised by the fact that he is now hugging a guy.

Doesn't stop him, though.

Ester obviously sneaks a few pictures of Lyle hugging Tobias!Marie for later viewing. "Um... How many more episodes are we going to watch today?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35761 on: January 30, 2014, 10:31:14 am »

Only now RandomFingerlingA notices that Meme isn't once of the children.

"W..wha..who are you?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35762 on: January 30, 2014, 10:33:06 am »

"Why you all sads? Wiwl no hurts you!" Meme is confused.

<No hurt tiny peoples! You scarwy to dem! You want talk, go be smally!>
Meme sounds very grown-up.
<I'm a bit worried about what their weapons would do to me if I was on their scale, Meme. And given how...unkind Hainawule was to me, and how abusive to "big people," I can only imagine what the more extreme members of her society would be like...>
<Besides, they probably still wouldn't listen!>

"It is Maria and Aryas concern, not yours. Since when are you her official proxy to talk in their stead?. And threathening to crush our homestead just because they weren't paying attention to you, do you have any idea how out of proportion your reaction is? If that is how you adress us *peacefully*, then by god, you are crazy. That's a *house*, people *live* in there. All their belongings are inside it. Do you have some sort of god complex that you would destroy an entire families lifelihood just to get some attention? Even the layar had better reasons for their actions than you."
((Again: I SPECIFIED HE WAS THREATENING THE LEAST IMPORTANT BUILDING. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LEAST MEANS?!? IT DOES NOT MEAN MOST!))
"I was addressing you peacefully. That failed. I took what means I had to get your attention. What would you suggest doing? Anyways, if you were listening, you would have discovered that I had every intent of not harming a hair on any of your swollen little heads. And how would I ruin their livelihood? I'd offer my help in rebuilding it, and you managed to build the house in a matter of minutes! Not to mention that I A, would have done my best to avoid damaging anything important--and my best is quite good--and B, I had no intention of actually carrying through with the implicit threat. I was only trying to get the attention of people who you, in your spite, specifically told to ignore me."

"And while I am not their proxy, you must be made aware of the courtesies you are ignoring, and no one else seems willing to stand up to your tiny tyranny. Seriously, have you given two seconds of thought as to what your settling here does to Arya and her family?"

Conny comes out and looks at Will.

"You sir, need to come over here and have a talk with me."
"Once Hai's done complaining about my threatening to crush a building."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35763 on: January 30, 2014, 10:34:47 am »

Conny facepalms.

"I Meme! I normly fwuffy! How you?"
Meme is just full of innocent happiness.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #35764 on: January 30, 2014, 10:35:11 am »

A letter lands on Will's head.

The envelope says 'Will are you being a dick?'.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35765 on: January 30, 2014, 10:36:12 am »

"are you taking pictures?"
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35766 on: January 30, 2014, 10:37:38 am »

A letter lands on Will's head.

The envelope says 'Will are you being a dick?'.
Will snatches the letter from the air and puts it in his pocket without looking at it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35767 on: January 30, 2014, 10:47:04 am »

"People around here implied you were smart, a good problem solver, but I am not sure why. These are people who have lived their entire life fearing the threats of the giants. Now they see one for the first time, and just because they wouldn't immediatly jump up and have a talk with him he threathens to crush one of their buildings? How did you *think* they would react, if not with sheer panic? On the side, you were adressing political matters, these are *farmers*. They don't even have the authority to adress that topic with you, why would any of them step forward if clearly I am the one to discuss this with? Had you just patiently asked again, surely someone would have told you to ask me, but no, you immediatly start threathening to crush a building.

No matter how unimportant that building may look to you, it houses a mother, a father and 5 children, all their belongings and all their food. Excuse me if I make the comparison, but destroying buildings to gain political attention is the approach a terrorist would choose.

Why, please explain *why* was that necessary? Why was that the way you deemed to be the best to treat my people? Is that how you normaly deal with being ignored? You break that persons stuff until he has no choice but to pay attention to you? People usualy stop that kind of tactic when they leave kindergarden"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35768 on: January 30, 2014, 10:48:01 am »

"What, exactly is going on?"
Arya is standing in the doorway of her backyard. Something tells you she is NOT happy.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35769 on: January 30, 2014, 10:49:43 am »

A letter lands in front of Arya.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35770 on: January 30, 2014, 10:53:17 am »

"People around here implied you were smart, a good problem solver, but I am not sure why. These are people who have lived their entire life fearing the threats of the giants. Now they see one for the first time, and just because they wouldn't immediatly jump up and have a talk with him he threathens to crush one of their buildings?"
"If you'll notice, I started by trying talking. Again, what else would I do? Do you have some kind of hotline I could call to direct me to the proper authority? Perhaps an Ambassador-Signal?"

"On the side, you were adressing political matters, these are *farmers*. They don't even have the authority to adress that topic with you, why would any of them step forward if clearly I am the one to discuss this with? Had you just patiently asked again, surely someone would have told you to ask me, but no, you immediatly start threathening to crush a building."[/size]
"You ordered them specifically to ignore me, as they did. Again, what other choice did I have?"

No matter how unimportant that building may look to you, it houses a mother, a father and 5 children, all their belongings and all their food. Excuse me if I make the comparison, but destroying buildings to gain political attention is the approach a terrorist would choose.
((I'm going to ignore any references to Will threatening a house because THAT DID NOT EFFING HAPPEN (he chose some unimportant building, as I clearly effing stated).))

"What, exactly is going on?"
Arya is standing in the doorway of her backyard. Something tells you she is NOT happy.
"Hai brought hundreds of her people to take over your backyard, and ordered them to ignore me. She then accused me of trying to destroy a family's livelihood when I put my foot over this." Will gestures to the half-completed soaper's building or whatever.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35771 on: January 30, 2014, 10:54:43 am »

<Soap is really important...>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35772 on: January 30, 2014, 10:55:48 am »

<It doesn't have walls, let alone soap. If I'm not mistaken, they haven't even finished with the main support structure.>
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35773 on: January 30, 2014, 10:56:06 am »

Arya gives Will a "Keep quiet" look. She isn't in the mood to listen to either of them try to paint the other as the aggressor. She gives Hai the same look.
"Hainuwele, I am sorry, but I would prefer you do not settle my back garden. I'm perfectly happy to let you stay at my house, but treating my back garden as a land to be colonised is going too far.

Will, Hainuwele, settle your other arguments."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:58:18 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35774 on: January 30, 2014, 10:58:15 am »

<You still threatened to stomp it after knocking over another building.>
Pages: 1 ... 2383 2384 [2385] 2386 2387 ... 4748