Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125155 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #32280 on: January 25, 2014, 11:18:13 am »

In the aftermath of the confrontation, Shys'm Caes approaches Ra, looking at him for a while. "... You've lessened, old friend. Used to be, you'd act with some sort of pride, but something's changed, hasn't it? You've gotten desperate, more than you ever have been. All through the eons, you knew exactly how this was going to play out. You had to, always the same. You're too... divine, too set in your ways for it to be any other way. Even when it plays out every century or so, you still follow the script, because you have to. Because that's who you are. You become nervous of her, then frightened. You concoct some scheme to rid yourself of her. But you never actually do it. There's always something. A serpent, a boy, a band of misfits, there's always something that turns you away. Because that's how things are meant to be. You have your glories, Ra. And this is the story of your downfall, again. You'll rise again soon, just like always. Like the sun always does. Always has. Always will. Why run from it?"

>:( Elf.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32281 on: January 25, 2014, 11:18:43 am »

<Oh, the gods are leaving. Want me to quickly ask if one of them knows how one would do something to let you leave the vault?>

<Oh.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #32282 on: January 25, 2014, 11:19:13 am »

In the aftermath of the confrontation, Shys'm Caes approaches Ra, looking at him for a while. "... You've lessened, old friend. Used to be, you'd act with some sort of pride, but something's changed, hasn't it? You've gotten desperate, more than you ever have been. All through the eons, you knew exactly how this was going to play out. You had to, always the same. You're too... divine, too set in your ways for it to be any other way. Even when it plays out every century or so, you still follow the script, because you have to. Because that's who you are. You become nervous of her, then frightened. You concoct some scheme to rid yourself of her. But you never actually do it. There's always something. A serpent, a boy, a band of misfits, there's always something that turns you away. Because that's how things are meant to be. You have your glories, Ra. And this is the story of your downfall, again. You'll rise again soon, just like always. Like the sun always does. Always has. Always will. Why run from it?"

PATIENCE RAG
I WILL SLAP CHU :c

Ra merely looks forlornly at her.
"....Fate is a capricious one."

He says nothing else.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #32283 on: January 25, 2014, 11:19:50 am »

<Is that a yes?>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32284 on: January 25, 2014, 11:20:45 am »

<Is that a yes?>

There is a long pause.

<Yes.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32285 on: January 25, 2014, 11:23:14 am »

Kyle gets up to ask the gods!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #32286 on: January 25, 2014, 11:23:25 am »

PATIENCE RAG
I WILL SLAP CHU :c

Ra merely looks forlornly at her.
"....Fate is a capricious one."

He says nothing else.

"Same as it always is. I look forward to seeing you in your full glory again." She turns, vanishing in a burst of light and sound back to Australia.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32287 on: January 25, 2014, 11:24:15 am »

Who better to ask than Bast?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32288 on: January 25, 2014, 11:26:57 am »

((You don't understand how hard it would have been to avoid flirting with her if Kyle didn't have a goal in mind.))
"Hey Bast, do you know anything about separating a... sentient continence from a certain place?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32289 on: January 25, 2014, 11:29:17 am »

((You don't understand how hard it would have been to avoid flirting with her if Kyle didn't have a goal in mind.))

((... Should I be scared?))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32290 on: January 25, 2014, 11:30:01 am »

Bast looks up from her book.
".....Neferis was bound to the old Pantheon. She's free to go."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32291 on: January 25, 2014, 11:32:22 am »

((Demigod Catpeople. I... would encourage it if there wasn't so many other ships right now.))
"Thank you so much! Oh, if you're ever in the neighborhood give me a call, I'll treat you to an appropriate meal."

Kyle teleportatos away to Neferis.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32292 on: January 25, 2014, 11:32:42 am »

<I've been working on a sort of server for the bracelets. It's been delayed, but the thing's all assembled and such now.>
<Oh, cool. Neat. Awesome. Um... What is it for?>
<I'll explain at the presentation.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32293 on: January 25, 2014, 11:34:32 am »

Kyle teleportatos away to Neferis.

Neferis is standing in front of her wall, looking down at the ground and clutching her left arm. She smiles a bit and gives Kyle a small wave as he teleports in though.

<I'll explain at the presentation.>

<Err... Okay then. I'll be there!>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32294 on: January 25, 2014, 11:37:13 am »

Kyle bows with a flourish and presents Neferis his arm.
"Are you ready to go mi'lady?"
Pages: 1 ... 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 ... 4748