Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 [2000] 2001 2002 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130563 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29985 on: January 22, 2014, 11:03:18 am »

Will's power detected nothing, but just to be on the safe side he will be sleeping lightly and with his bracelet on.

Edit: Hey, 2k pages!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:10:31 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29986 on: January 22, 2014, 11:04:13 am »

<At least there is someone else in the house who think having an eye on a world famous serial killer doesn't become unneeded just because that serial killer happened to also kill off a few bad people along the line>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #29987 on: January 22, 2014, 11:05:33 am »

Kyle decides to get Fluffy.
*Teleport x2 combo*
The now somewhat tired Kyle is back with a Fluffy. They head home to work on the waser slord.
(102)

((Also Hai never did anything with the bag of gold coins he got her.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29988 on: January 22, 2014, 11:10:26 am »

[To: Selina] <Um... Hello? Are you awake yet?>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29989 on: January 22, 2014, 11:11:51 am »

<At least there is someone else in the house who think having an eye on a world famous serial killer doesn't become unneeded just because that serial killer happened to also kill off a few bad people along the line>
<"A few"? She's been killing criminals most of her life--the line of murders of the most heinous criminals trails back over a century. Of course, over a thousand murders might seem like a few given how little you seem to care about the forty you claim to have murdered.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29990 on: January 22, 2014, 11:14:52 am »

[To: Selina] <Um... Hello? Are you awake yet?>
She is met with soft mutterings of fluffy kitties.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29991 on: January 22, 2014, 11:18:17 am »

She is met with soft mutterings of fluffy kitties.

Ester sighs and heads up to Selina's room to see why she's asleep in the middle of the day.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29992 on: January 22, 2014, 11:19:01 am »

Instead of where she was headed, she'd find herself in a copse of black trees, Void sitting on a branch. "I hope you don't mind the interruption."
"No, not at all. What's up?"

"Your group has gotten into some dangerous business."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29993 on: January 22, 2014, 11:19:06 am »

Shes sees Selina laying face down with no shirt on with her arms and wings lying gently on the bed
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29994 on: January 22, 2014, 11:19:56 am »

<"A few"? She's been killing criminals most of her life--the line of murders of the most heinous criminals trails back over a century. Of course, over a thousand murders might seem like a few given how little you seem to care about the forty you claim to have murdered.>

<The god of stories himself made sure to point out that the number was much lower than I initialy made it out so be, thank you for your selective memory. Anyway, just a while ago you were very much defending her. If you agree that her body count is way too big for her to just sleep soundly on the couch, then you should have voiced that concern when we still were deciding on it. Now it seems we will have to content with waiting until she makes her next move. Leaving her the time to plan and the innitiative on when to act is very dangerous.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29995 on: January 22, 2014, 11:20:39 am »

Shes sees Selina laying face down with no shirt on with her arms and wings lying gently on the bed

Ester sighs and softly shuts Selina's bedroom door.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29996 on: January 22, 2014, 11:22:07 am »

((...I was expecting picture taking XD And I gotta go now, final english test to do!))
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29997 on: January 22, 2014, 11:22:19 am »

<Let me put it this way. Killing her would be a pain in the ass anyways. This way, we can keep track of her and make sure she does minimal bad-things.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29998 on: January 22, 2014, 11:24:41 am »

((...I was expecting picture taking XD And I gotta go now, final english test to do!))

((... Shit.))

Ester obviously took a few pictures of the sleeping Selina before shutting the door. Quietly, of course.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29999 on: January 22, 2014, 11:28:58 am »

<The god of stories himself made sure to point out that the number was much lower than I initialy made it out so be, thank you for your selective memory.>
<I was saying that you were blase about supposedly killing forty people.>

<Anyway, just a while ago you were very much defending her. If you agree that her body count is way too big for her to just sleep soundly on the couch, then you should have voiced that concern when we still were deciding on it. Now it seems we will have to content with waiting until she makes her next move. Leaving her the time to plan and the innitiative on when to act is very dangerous.>[/size]
(Um...Hai doesn't have mind reading. How the hell does she know Will's plans for the night? But hell, let's roll with it, because you hate retcons.)
<There's caution, and then there's paranoia.>
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1998 1999 [2000] 2001 2002 ... 4748