Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126574 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #18705 on: January 04, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »

((I totally did.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18706 on: January 04, 2014, 04:06:43 pm »

((I totally did.))

((After I posted that XD thought you'd guess.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18707 on: January 04, 2014, 04:10:31 pm »

"Ah, yes, little Midorikawa Yuri. What a nice, sane person you are."
The Shadow smiles wickedly at her.

"Oh, shall we start with exhibit A for proof of her complete and utter fucked in the head ness?"
She points to a suddenly appeared dead corpse; Aria. Unlike her real corpse, she was frozen in a gruesome rictus, stained with crimson around the mouth, and her eyes were bleeding. Her uniform was stained with even more blood.
"Ah, yes, the maid you drove to insanity, Yuri. Your only friend. Your parental figure. And you KILLED her. How could lovely little Yuri do such a thing? Oh dear, is Selina-chan scared yet?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18708 on: January 04, 2014, 04:12:39 pm »

"I believe that Yuri said she committed scuicide. Whether this is true or not I do not think she would be able to claim that if this were the... end result."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18709 on: January 04, 2014, 04:14:04 pm »

She takes a step back, staring at Aria's body, eyes snapping open. "A... S-she... she killed herself. I... I saw her."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18710 on: January 04, 2014, 04:14:53 pm »

"Oh, of course Yuri would say that, right? But she knows she killed her. She didn't hold the weapon, but she gave her the motivation to end her own life, did you not, Yuri-chan? Drove her slowly mad, made her wish she'd taken a gun to herself, and one day...she snapped, like a little twig.

Course, you needn't care, right? You've got a thousand other maids to help you, tend to you; she was but one life."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18711 on: January 04, 2014, 04:16:29 pm »

"If she ended her own life then it does not matter who was the cause. Everyone in close contact with her was to blame. This doesn't make Yuri or anyone else a bad person."
Kyle looks livid.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18712 on: January 04, 2014, 04:18:36 pm »

"Oh, of course Yuri would say that, right? But she knows she killed her. She didn't hold the weapon, but she gave her the motivation to end her own life, did you not, Yuri-chan? Drove her slowly mad, made her wish she'd taken a gun to herself, and one day...she snapped, like a little twig.

Course, you needn't care, right? You've got a thousand other maids to help you, tend to you; she was but one life."

"That's not... I'm... She was..." She looks down at her hands, which are shaking strongly.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18713 on: January 04, 2014, 04:19:35 pm »

"Oh, yes, Kyle, but Yuri-chan, she took a lot of store in her death, didn't she. Thinks she could have done something, should've done something. In reality, her very LIFE caused all of this, but let's not dwell on the dead, eh?

Exhibit B. Ah, yes, her desire to break free. How....romantic."

She points to a little birdcage, with a small ragdoll, looking like Yuri, trying to escape.
"Always trying to break free of our family, always pleading, begging. But never acting. No, we played the part of the weak, soft, innocent, polite yamato nadeshiko. Anything for our families, right?"
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 04:23:19 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18714 on: January 04, 2014, 04:22:21 pm »

"I'm about to break something. And you will not like that Shadow."
Kyle is past livid at this point.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18715 on: January 04, 2014, 04:24:23 pm »

"Oh, yes, Kyle, but Yuri-chan, she took a lot of store in her death, didn't she. Thinks she could have done something, should've done something. In reality, her very LIFE caused all of this, but let's not dwell on the dead, eh?

Exhibit B. Ah, yes, her desire to break free. How....romantic."

She points to a little birdcage, with a small ragdoll, looking like Yuri, trying to escape.
"Always trying to break free of our family, always pleading, begging. But never acting. No, we played the part of the weak, soft, innocent, polite yamato nadeshiko. Anything for our families, right?"

"I couldn't... They needed us. They needed our help... I couldn't just abandon them..." She's shaken by the words, something she'd heard, and said, quite a few times before. 'Anything for the family'... It was almost their motto.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18716 on: January 04, 2014, 04:27:28 pm »

"Oh, but they left us, didn't they? Let that fucking bitch, Shys'm Caes, take our body and use it as a host? Blinded us? Used us as a bloody tool? Oh, but little old me couldn't just stop them, could she? No, no, no. No. Of course, that didn't come without a cost, did it?"
She pulls up one sleeve, revealing a load of deep, ugly scars.
"But they didn't want us to die, no. Couldn't let that bitch escape their control, after all, having God on a leash wasn't something to pass up, right?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18717 on: January 04, 2014, 04:30:52 pm »

Kyle steps over to the cage with the rag doll in it.
"What is this made of do you think?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #18718 on: January 04, 2014, 04:37:18 pm »

"Oh, but they left us, didn't they? Let that fucking bitch, Shys'm Caes, take our body and use it as a host? Blinded us? Used us as a bloody tool? Oh, but little old me couldn't just stop them, could she? No, no, no. No. Of course, that didn't come without a cost, did it?"
She pulls up one sleeve, revealing a load of deep, ugly scars.
"But they didn't want us to die, no. Couldn't let that bitch escape their control, after all, having God on a leash wasn't something to pass up, right?"

"It's all... all for the greater... greater good... o-of everyone... S-sacrifices have to be made..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18719 on: January 04, 2014, 04:38:55 pm »

Kyle gives Yuri an annoyed look.
"Yuri, you seem to be ignoring me. I asked what you think this is made of."
Pages: 1 ... 1246 1247 [1248] 1249 1250 ... 4748