Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3136376 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Now with 100% more Persona elements!
« Reply #15480 on: December 14, 2013, 10:11:07 pm »

<Sweet! Now someone knows what it's like... You're joking aren't you?>

<No Aedan, she was telling the truth and had avoided her particular reaper.>
There's a pause.
<Hey Ghost, when you get back can you make something like the bracelets but instead like a ring or something for Keith? He keeps getting unhappy because he's being left out.>

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15481 on: December 14, 2013, 10:11:55 pm »

Nuriel. You manipulate fire, correct? Call the fire from the buildings to you and direct it away, possibly into the ocean or the sky?
<It's not that simple! I can move the fire, but enough of the wood's still fucking hot enough to fucking re-ignite! And the rice paper. And the bamboo. Geez, didn't the Japanese hear of fire before designing their buildings?>

If you can lessen the heat and flames for a time, the civilian fire response should be able to contain it.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15482 on: December 14, 2013, 10:14:39 pm »

<...Hurray! You made a joke! So, Selina was wondering if you wanted to come back with her to live with her and Maria. This also extends to Shys'm Caes if she wants. And Nuriel, try just moving the heat instead of the fire. And sure Kyle.>
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:23:44 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15483 on: December 14, 2013, 10:17:55 pm »

<And I'm being ignored again.>
Kyle takes his bracelet and after looking around throws it at Keith. It misses Keith and instead goes flying out the open window behind him.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15484 on: December 14, 2013, 10:19:12 pm »

<...Hurray! You made a joke! So, Selina was wondering if you wanted to come back with her to live with her and Maria. This also extends to Shys'm Caes if she wants. And Nuriel, try just moving the heat instead of the fire.>

We'll talk later. Right now, we have a fire to fix... hm... Ghost, can you draw something to put out the fire with? perhaps draw a river and then pull it so that it flows out of the paper to make it fall on the flames?
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15485 on: December 14, 2013, 10:25:20 pm »

<Okay, I think I can do that.>

Ghost quickly draws out a small lake and focuses while hovering above the flames.

(100!)

She sends water raining down on the fires, doing as little property damage as possible while putting out the flames with big clouds of steam!
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15486 on: December 14, 2013, 10:33:23 pm »

Nuriel. You manipulate fire, correct? Call the fire from the buildings to you and direct it away, possibly into the ocean or the sky?
<It's not that simple! I can move the fire, but enough of the wood's still fucking hot enough to fucking re-ignite! And the rice paper. And the bamboo. Geez, didn't the Japanese hear of fire before designing their buildings?>
If you can lessen the heat and flames for a time, the civilian fire response should be able to contain it.
<And Nuriel, try just moving the heat instead of the fire.>
<Are you mind-deaf? I can't reduce the heat! If I could, there wouldn't be a fire!>

<Okay, I think I can do that.>

Ghost quickly draws out a small lake and focuses while hovering above the flames.

(100!)

She sends water raining down on the fires, doing as little property damage as possible while putting out the flames with big clouds of steam!
<Thank you for actually helping instead of just telling me to do stuff I can't do!>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15487 on: December 14, 2013, 10:34:03 pm »

Good. Now come to my home. We have much to speak of. Shis'm Caes is already there, and has been waiting for you for some time.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15488 on: December 14, 2013, 10:36:04 pm »

<Well, These wings can't exactly fly at 300mph. Either way, be there in a second. And Nuriel, no more setting things on fire.> Ghost lands at the entrance to Yuri's home and knocks before entering, looking around.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15489 on: December 14, 2013, 10:36:32 pm »

Good. Now come to my home. We have much to speak of. Shis'm Caes is already there, and has been waiting for you for some time.
<You are kidding. I saw me leaving her behind. She cheated! She exploited my crash! I still won!>

<Well, These wings can't exactly fly at 300mph. Either way, be there in a second. And Nuriel, no more setting things on fire.> Ghost lands at the entrance to Yuri's home and knocks before entering, looking around.
<Yes, because I did that on purpose.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15490 on: December 14, 2013, 10:37:28 pm »

<You are kidding. I saw me leaving her behind. She cheated! She exploited my crash! I still won!>

<Yes, because I did that on purpose.>

((What was your total again? I think it was less than mine.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15491 on: December 14, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »

((Gold rolled a nat 100))

Ghost tries to find Yuri and DR.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15492 on: December 14, 2013, 10:39:36 pm »

((Gold rolled a nat 100))

Ghost tries to find Yuri and DR.

((Still, what's the total? Double it because crits, but I dunno if this game has overshots and shit.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15493 on: December 14, 2013, 10:41:42 pm »

((No overshots, but crits tend to be spectacularly effective.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #15494 on: December 14, 2013, 10:42:45 pm »

((No overshots, but crits tend to be spectacularly effective.))

((Hence doubles. But sure, I'll just say she's been there waiting for her to show up after she nuked the town.))
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 4748