Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118052 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angst and Shipping in Iristown
« Reply #5700 on: September 05, 2013, 01:43:36 pm »

((Yep. I don't think I remember Tori though.))
((He didn't show up much, just a couple times. Whenever I was about to introduce him you guys changed realities XD He showed up and groped Marie once, is what I was talking about. She was complaining about noone groping her at the time XD))

"So, anything detected so far?"

"Well, obviously the concussion is still there, and I'm working on that. They did their best, but I'm better."

"Well, for one, this is amusing. And for another."

She blushes a bit.

"I actually enjoy this. It's comforting."

"I enjoy this too, Marie. Been a long time."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5701 on: September 05, 2013, 01:45:26 pm »

Marie blushes and smiles and resumes cuddling into Tori~!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: September 05, 2013, 01:48:38 pm »

Marie blushes and smiles and resumes cuddling into Tori~!

((And thus does another El'Laboratorian angel get their wings~

Speaking of you really need to name your angels, El'Laborator.))

He smiles, wrapping a strong arm around her, holding her close.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: September 05, 2013, 01:50:35 pm »

((There are two prophets of El'Laborator: Selina, Flawless Harem Queen. Also, Kyle: The Harem King.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: September 05, 2013, 01:52:43 pm »

Marie sighs happily and just snuggles into him.

"Can't believe I'm like this... Must have caught a love bug. Or maybe a days-long date can do that to you."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5705 on: September 05, 2013, 01:53:15 pm »

"Ah, so nothing permanent. Good to hear that incompetence won't harm her indefinitely... come to think of it, what should we do with Ray? I personally think that he's impulsive and unreliable rather than outright malicious..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: September 05, 2013, 01:54:27 pm »

"Ah, so nothing permanent. Good to hear that incompetence won't harm her indefinitely... come to think of it, what should we do with Ray? I personally think that he's impulsive and unreliable rather than outright malicious..."

"I ain't done yet. Got a few minor skull fractures, and some damage to the brain that I'm going to have to regenerate... but bone isn't something I can do easily. Soft tissue is about as good as I can do... Fortunately, it should heal up on its own in a week or so."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:26 pm »

"He will pay."
<For the record, that's not me yet. Can I have my body back?>
"No."
<I never take your body!>
"I never give you the chance. Besides, how often does Selina let me hug her?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: September 05, 2013, 01:55:41 pm »

((There are two prophets of El'Laborator: Selina, Flawless Harem Queen. Also, Kyle: The Harem King.))
((It is said in the Holy Scripts of Ship, there are the almighty Flawless Ones, masters of the holy arte of shipping, and prophets spreading the Word of the Almighty Shipper-on-Deck-Most-Highest.

First and foremost would be the High Priestess Selina, Flawless Queen of the Harems and of the Shy. Following her is the Magician Kyle, Flawless King of the Harems and of the Savvy.

Elsewhere is detailed in this holy codex the list of the sixty-nine hundred angels that serve under the legion of El'Laborator. Among them is Marie, Harbinger of Shipping, her sphere being the Moon.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: September 05, 2013, 01:57:12 pm »

((It is said in the Holy Scripts of Ship, there are the almighty Flawless Ones, masters of the holy arte of shipping, and prophets spreading the Word of the Almighty Shipper-on-Deck-Most-Highest.

First and foremost would be the High Priestess Selina, Flawless Queen of the Harems and of the Shy. Following her is the Magician Kyle, Flawless King of the Harems and of the Savvy.

Elsewhere is detailed in this holy codex the list of the sixty-nine hundred angels that serve under the legion of El'Laborator. Among them is Marie, Harbinger of Shipping, her sphere being the Moon.))

((69 hundred? Why not 696969? :P))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5710 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:17 pm »

((The Shipper-On-Deck-Most-Highest has determined that sixty-nine hundred is a nice, round number up from 69690.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: September 05, 2013, 01:58:55 pm »

"Can't believe I'm like this... Must have caught a love bug. Or maybe a days-long date can do that to you."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: September 05, 2013, 02:00:45 pm »

"Why must everything have to be blindingly overt..? Nuriel. What's your ability."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: September 05, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »

He smiles, nodding. "Makes fools of us all, but who can complain? Foolishness is a good thing, sometimes." He shifts a little, and then  kisses her, holding her against him as he does, the contact slow, gradual, and soft, but passionate. "I know I can't complain, even if this is a one-time deal."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: September 05, 2013, 02:04:01 pm »

"Why must everything have to be blindingly overt..? Nuriel. What's your ability."
Nuiriel snaps Angel's fingers, making a little flame appear. Then she goes back to hugging Selina.

A fire alarm goes off.
<Oh, come on.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 4748