Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115025 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angst and Shipping in Iristown
« Reply #4935 on: September 04, 2013, 01:45:24 am »

"You even!"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: September 04, 2013, 01:48:17 am »

"I guess the wings are a problem huh. Well, he has to worry because he showed up in such a flashy manner, he'll have the fan girls running after him in a frenzy!" Conny laughs a little.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: September 04, 2013, 01:48:33 am »

"Strange isn't it? I particularly like the character Victoria. She seems...interesting."
((I'm out because SLEEP.))
"Personally I find her to be a flawed two-dimensional character who has the personality, and presumably physical composition of a soulless blowup doll. Whilst I understand that she may be considered to be a cynical convolution of the messianic archetype, it fails to provide any resolution to any such issue. The issues generated by her obedient are simply resolved through further subservience. I must also question why her relationship with Selina is portrayed as even remotely healthy considering she was technically raped and somehow still remains incredibly cheerful afterwards while becoming increasingly subjugated. Of course then again, I do somewhat dislike the series as a whole, considering the overblown angst and all."
((Yes, I just started chiding the character design of a character I am still controlling. Because irony :P))

"Well, lets see whats wrong with this plan... hm... oh yeah,  the 100 or so Youtube videos out there of us as well! We could have gotten away with that if we stayed out of America, but with books as well that go worldwide, people will search google, find the videos, and suddenly, we're being hunted for our genetic material!" Conny looks really annoyed.
<I see... I suppose not everyone decided to cover their tracks... though then again, doing such overt actions makes concealment moot to begin with...>

Kyle starts juggling some balls from around the lab.
"So how did you all like your dinners?"
"How was the file? I made it an exercise in estimating the potential reactions and personalities of everyone here based off of what limited information I have."

Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: September 04, 2013, 01:51:42 am »

"I guess the wings are a problem huh. Well, he has to worry because he showed up in such a flashy manner, he'll have the fan girls running after him in a frenzy!" Conny laughs a little.
((Cue ALISTAIR getting all the fangirls. And Richard. Although Alistair wasn't there and Richard was wearing a mask at the time.

And then Kyle and Matt are blatantly ignored.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: September 04, 2013, 01:52:19 am »

((Lol... This day marks the decline in days I can stay up till 1am every night. :( ))
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: September 04, 2013, 01:53:38 am »

((Lol... This day marks the decline in days I can stay up till 1am every night. :( ))
((Yesterday marked mine.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: September 04, 2013, 01:56:54 am »

((Good. I'd hate to think that anyone would be forced to stay up at hours inconvenient for their education and future qualifications for this. At the end of the day (no pun intended), your real life is more important than this and failure to maintain a proper balance would screw up your future activity here as well.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: September 04, 2013, 01:57:34 am »

((Good. I'd hate to think that anyone would be forced to stay up at hours inconvenient for their education and future qualifications for this. AT the end of the day (no pun intended), your real life is more important than this and failure to maintain a proper balance would screw up your future activity here as well.))
((BURN THE HERETIC :P))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: September 04, 2013, 02:01:43 am »

((My usual quit time before TA and Magic Girls was actually 11:30, I extended it over the summer. I may still be able to catch you sometimes but most late nights I won't be able to. Either way, I start grade 11 today, and its my birthday tomorrow! woo!))
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: September 04, 2013, 02:04:53 am »

((Good. I'd hate to think that anyone would be forced to stay up at hours inconvenient for their education and future qualifications for this. AT the end of the day (no pun intended), your real life is more important than this and failure to maintain a proper balance would screw up your future activity here as well.))
((Consider it as an investment. If he gets bad marks because he's staying up late on the forums, he'll have to work extra hard. That means he'll be even less active and on average will post less than the current arrangement where he simply posts a bit less.))

((My usual quit time before TA and Magic Girls was actually 11:30, I extended it over the summer. I may still be able to catch you sometimes but most late nights I won't be able to. Either way, I start grade 11 today, and its my birthday tomorrow! woo!))
((Maybe for your birthday, Selina won't get embarrassed or broken for a whole day? :P))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 02:06:25 am by Empiricist »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: September 04, 2013, 02:07:29 am »

((Consider it as an investment. If he gets bad marks because he's staying up late on the forums, he'll have to work extra hard. That means he'll be even less active and on average will post less than the current arrangement where he simply posts a bit less.))

((Maybe for your birthday, Selina won't get embarrassed or broken for a whole day? :P))
((BURN HIM!

Also, why wouldn't we want Selina embarrassed or broken?))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: September 04, 2013, 02:08:45 am »

((Embarrassed... well, shes always embarrassed about something. But if we manage not to break her, that would be amazing! :P  ))
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: September 04, 2013, 02:09:33 am »

((I wasn't even RESPONSIBLE for the last breaking of Selina. That was all you and rag. :P))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: September 04, 2013, 02:10:24 am »

((I dunno, can't think up of any other gifts to give @RangerCado over the internet. Unless someone here knows how to program a visual novel based off of TA or RotMG within 24 hours.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: September 04, 2013, 02:12:34 am »

((Nah i'm good. Best present you guys can give me, is these threads not dying any time soon :D ))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 4748