Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116819 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Angst and Shipping in Iristown
« Reply #4245 on: September 02, 2013, 09:50:07 pm »

"Heh, true. Frankly, since I'm not much for the whole 'sexual pleasure' or 'reproduction' things there's probably not going to be anything worth cheating on, but that's just how these relationships seem to me sometimes. Greek sounds fine, though."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: September 02, 2013, 09:52:28 pm »

Eh, I guess.
She just kinda stands there, emotionless.

"Joking, joking. You seem to jump back and forth between emotionless and cute at random, you know that? Well. Actually cute either way, but emotionless and genki."

"Heh, true. Frankly, since I'm not much for the whole 'sexual pleasure' or 'reproduction' things there's probably not going to be anything worth cheating on, but that's just how these relationships seem to me sometimes. Greek sounds fine, though."

"wonderful! This way, Madame~" He grins, bowing and taking her hand, kissing it as he leads her down the building... or if she'd prefer, just picks her up and jumps down, then walks off to a nearby greek restaurant, not bothering to put her down if that's how they end up.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: September 02, 2013, 09:54:02 pm »

Selina blushes as shes kissed more and more, getting quite red. (19!) Selina closes her eyes and kisses Yuri's lips. It wasn't a long kiss, barely two seconds, but it was all Selina could manage before she turned away, a huge blush on her face. (2250)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: September 02, 2013, 09:56:09 pm »

Selina blushes as shes kissed more and more, getting quite red. (19!) Selina closes her eyes and kisses Yuri's lips. It wasn't a long kiss, barely two seconds, but it was all Selina could manage before she turned away, a huge blush on her face. (2250)

She smiles, pulling back and squeezing her hands, trying very hard to ignore the whoops of approval from across the restaurant. (200) "I'm sure the others would say the same."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: September 02, 2013, 09:56:58 pm »

Oh, and I was actually sorta looking forward to it~ Oh well~ And takes time to break habits, I suppose. I'm used to being stone cold from the past 4 years of my life. Trying to be more.. showing of my emotions.
She smiles very small.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: September 02, 2013, 09:57:42 pm »

Kogasa!Marie can totally just float down, but being picked up is far cooler. (Also did he kiss her left (zombie) hand or right (normal) hand?) She grins as he proceeds to be all courteous to a half-zombie Touhou cosplayer. It's very amusing on the inside, but she holds in her laughter as he carries her because 2awesome4u.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: September 02, 2013, 09:58:21 pm »

<There aren't rides here. There a couple places to walk through and the restaurants but that's it.>
Kyle is speaking in monotone.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: September 02, 2013, 09:59:08 pm »

Kyle wonders where everyone went when he was waiting. He gets up and sits in the front seat looking sad.
Angel is waiting, as well, just in a different location.

...A location where someone is looking. It's as if they recognize someone.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: September 02, 2013, 10:02:31 pm »

<Where are you Kyle? I needed the bathroom and when I come back, Angel is alone. Come on! We need to go get something to eat!>

"Kyle just told me, there are no rides here Angel, but don't worry, we'll go tomorrow, right after lunch, deal? You don't have to wear the cat suit tomorrow either. Deal?"
Conny smiles down at her happily.

"Th-thank you Yuri... er... d-d-do you w-want any... a-any more...?" Selina feels really self-conscious with the other customers looking over at her. (2500)
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: September 02, 2013, 10:03:50 pm »

Oh, and I was actually sorta looking forward to it~ Oh well~ And takes time to break habits, I suppose. I'm used to being stone cold from the past 4 years of my life. Trying to be more.. showing of my emotions.
She smiles very small.

He chuckles a bit. "In that case..." He walks over, lightly placing his hand at the point his mark had appeared for a moment. "Better?"

Kogasa!Marie can totally just float down, but being picked up is far cooler. (Also did he kiss her left (zombie) hand or right (normal) hand?) She grins as he proceeds to be all courteous to a half-zombie Touhou cosplayer. It's very amusing on the inside, but she holds in her laughter as he carries her because 2awesome4u.

((He doesn't give a shit. He's seen worse. Pick one :P))

"You seem to be amused." He grins brightly.

"Th-thank you Yuri... er... d-d-do you w-want any... a-any more...?" Selina feels really self-conscious with the other customers looking over at her. (2500)

She giggles. "oh, most definitely."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 10:16:58 pm by ragnarok97071 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: September 02, 2013, 10:04:20 pm »

Kyle goes over to the info desk area dejectedly.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: September 02, 2013, 10:05:47 pm »

((Well, that's no surprise, it's just everyone else that makes me start to crack up. :P ))
"Just think about if random people saw this."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: September 02, 2013, 10:06:48 pm »

Perv~! Thinking you can just touch my chest because I told you that you could~!
She giggles, before slapping his hand away playfully.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: September 02, 2013, 10:06:55 pm »

"Hey Kyle... whats got you all down?" Conny looks a little concerned.

Selina gives her another slice, trying to ignore the few people still staring, hoping they would kiss again.

"Er... d-d-do you w-want to know... a-a-anything e-else...?" Selina hopes it isn't something that would make her sad again, it was so embarrassing afterwards!
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: September 02, 2013, 10:07:58 pm »

((Well, that's no surprise, it's just everyone else that makes me start to crack up. :P ))
"Just think about if random people saw this."

He winks at her. "Hey, they do. They just assume you're cosplaying, probably." he grins.

Perv~! Thinking you can just touch my chest because I told you that you could~!
She giggles, before slapping his hand away

He grins, laughing out loud. "Nice. Now then, where were we?"

Selina gives her another slice, trying to ignore the few people still staring, hoping they would kiss again.

"Er... d-d-do you w-want to know... a-a-anything e-else...?" Selina hopes it isn't something that would make her sad again, it was so embarrassing afterwards!

She smiles softly. "how did you first learn you had these powers?"
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 4748