Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3136780 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2: The Revival IC Thread: The Resurrection
« Reply #1290 on: August 22, 2013, 12:17:53 am »

"Well, that's good.

And anyways...Even so, you get the idea, right?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 22, 2013, 12:20:13 am »

((...oh))

Selina rubs her eyes for a minute and she realizes its a cathedral more than anything. Selina slowly walks to one of the entrances with red words and goes right in. ((Because last time I rolled those, It never ended with red word doors))

Should we just say she goes through all the shit she went through in the ICOOC?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 22, 2013, 12:22:55 am »

"Well, that's good.

And anyways...Even so, you get the idea, right?"

"Your saying she should be allowed to indulge herself... and if I get your meaning, its still wrong. Yuri deserves her own life with no restraints except those she chooses, herself, to have. Let her go on a date with someone, have an actual love rather than something forced on her! Because if you don't love the one you marry, then theres no point to it other than for self reasons such as an over bearing, self centered, ego-tistical, mother!!!" Conny is panting after her little rant, adding in Selina's family problems at the end it seemed.

((If you want, though it'd be interesting to see how going in like this somewhat involuntarily influences what she sees... unless you don't want to make up more stuff. I'm good either way.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 22, 2013, 12:24:05 am »

((Actually she went through about 2/3rds of her issues. And the rest are mostly spoilers. So yeah skip a bit if that's okay.))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 22, 2013, 12:25:57 am »

"It's only important if you make it important, Conny. Romantic marriage is a relatively new idea, isn't it?"

Marie grins widely.

"Marrying the one you love and/or loving the one you marry is not an immutable law of the universe."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 22, 2013, 12:30:09 am »

((Fair enough, though heres a different reaction than last because... well... different knowledge and circumstances))

After exiting the last door she went through, Selina burst into tears, Yuri's life seemed so miserable, what kind of family was she in!?!? Yuri had so many bad emotions it made her life look like a walk in the park. How did she hide it all!? ((This time, she left the door where she was half dead in a dark corner.))

"It still feels wrong... If you give me nightmares, I'm getting Selina to help lock you away."
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 22, 2013, 12:33:03 am »

"Well, a lot of people feel that homosexuality is wrong, don't they? They're idiots, of course, but the point stands. In any event, marriage is a primary religious, political, or just plain practical matter, historically. Romance came later, and considering that the rich and powerful are generally slow to change and Yuri's family are among the richest and most powerful in Japan if not the world, from what I've seen...

You can see why they would be willing to arrange a political marriage. "

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 22, 2013, 12:37:39 am »

"...Selina's mother is a homophobic... and has basically disowned her if what happened two days ago is any indication..." Conny seems very somber right now, losing her normal cheerfulness, and her previous anger.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 22, 2013, 12:39:59 am »

((Fair enough, though heres a different reaction than last because... well... different knowledge and circumstances))

After exiting the last door she went through, Selina burst into tears, Yuri's life seemed so miserable, what kind of family was she in!?!? Yuri had so many bad emotions it made her life look like a walk in the park. How did she hide it all!? ((This time, she left the door where she was half dead in a dark corner.))

"So. Seen your fill of her secrets?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 22, 2013, 12:40:18 am »

"There. You see? Feelings are for, ah, blokes what bludgeon their wives to death with a bloody golf trophy. At least, Yuri's family would think so. And in any event, trusting your feelings is not always the best way to go about things. Sometimes you need to calm down and use reason."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 22, 2013, 12:45:47 am »

"So. Seen your fill of her secrets?"
((...Demons Run?))

"WAH!"
Selina backs up against a wall, surprised by her sudden appearence.

"Reason should not prevent someone from wanting their own life. To my knowledge, she is not hurting anyone if she has her own life so Reason dictates, why not? No harm in it so no foul will become of it."
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 22, 2013, 12:46:45 am »

strangely enough, she seems... different here. She seems to be a maiden in a white tunic, silver hair flowing down her back, eyes of gold locked onto Selina's.

"Well?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 22, 2013, 12:50:16 am »

"Ask her family, I doubt they'd agree. Whether they're right or wrong, I don't ultimately know, but that's still doubt enough for me to say not to make Yuri split off from all the people she knew and learned to trust."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 22, 2013, 12:53:57 am »

"Do you trust your family Yuri? To do the right thing?"

"I d-d-didn't m-m-mean to... I... I w-w-was tr-trying to... g-g-get out... Y-you look..." Selina's eyes were filled with fear but now they're filled with curiousity and awe at how DR looks.
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:01 am »

"I didn't just mean her family, but people like Tori as well."
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 4748