Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4681 4682 [4683] 4684 4685 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3143558 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #70230 on: May 31, 2014, 09:02:37 am »

<Just wait a little while longer Alice. I am bringing my trump card.>
 <And what is that?>
 <Qok'maloth.>
 <WHAT!? I'm calling bullshit. A five-horned entity of Amazeroth won't help us.>
 <Amazeroth wants us alive. Don't ask me why.>
 <This is strange. Why does he want us alive just now? He didn't tell Beel'Ymash to help us--why just now? What is he planning that needs us?>
 <Perhaps he is attempting rebellion.>
 <Against what?>
 <Could be many things. Against creation, against Void, against the Gate. I know most entities of the void aren't too fond of the Gate--like you.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #70231 on: May 31, 2014, 12:24:31 pm »

<Alice look at me. Calm down. Breath. It's just pain, that shows you there has been some damage. Do not panic and think. Look to the left, Ashley is about to hand you another machete. This is an anti-demon weapon. While Drakon is biting your arm, he is an easy target. The moment Ashley puts the machete in your free hand, swing it against Drakon, and he will disperse into nothingness. Got that?>

Alice continued to stare at the demon but she sent
<I'll... I'll try>

<Just wait a little while longer Alice. I am bringing my trump card.>

<Please say it's... it's coming soon>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #70232 on: May 31, 2014, 12:26:35 pm »

<Good girl, good girl. You make me proud. Now show him who is boss.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70233 on: May 31, 2014, 01:29:05 pm »

<Fuck that demon up. Don't worry about any of us--especially me. If I die, then I die. I'll reform in a few days. Well, 10 years void time but hey, no biggie. If I do die, someone may have to summon me--I might be too weak to phase into creation by myself. We'll see if I'll be strong enough to even maintain my form.

My will to exist is strong, plus Alucard's soul will try and pull me into creation to try and fix my nonexistence. A few days at least.>

<It's coming soon. Qok will be able to debuff the enemy.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70234 on: June 01, 2014, 06:09:17 am »

((so, who are we missing?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70235 on: June 01, 2014, 02:06:43 pm »

((Fuck if I know. Anyone for wrapping up the plot so that we can get to fixing up the system? I have a few idea's but I'm too preoccupied with getting plot done with))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70236 on: June 01, 2014, 02:10:01 pm »

Qok arrives and casts upon Luthar the curse of the brave leader, causing the damage we deal to his underlings to be partialy done to himself instead. All his toughness means nothing when he summoned a dozen much easier targets that now do the getting wounded part for him, and we just pummel away at Luthar until he is deaded. Poetic justice and all. Meanwhile Arthur frees mana incarnate, the mind-controle ends, and Osmodias retreats because he is surrounded by 200 very pissed off demon-slayers.

That is basicaly what will happen anyway, the only question is, how many of us would die on the way.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70237 on: June 01, 2014, 02:14:43 pm »

Works for me, So far, Winry, and Lizzie would have died due to Neberius' miasma unless treated. I assume Lizzie would have been saved in time, but would possible be missing any affected areas.

Alice would have a broken arm. Tobias would have plenty of burns.

The demon that Luthar would have summoned would probably have killed the non-essentials due to the state pools I was going to use. ((was thinking of 200, but only to make it a worth while boss battle.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70238 on: June 01, 2014, 02:16:57 pm »

huge stats =/= worthwhile boss :P

anyway, since we switch systems anyway, I suppose level ups are meaningless, still am interested to hear how much exp we would have gotten, and possibly is you have any narrative at all for the finale.

also, check out OOC, stat Sen and define her abilities in detail, then have test battle against, I dunno, whomever is next to stat his char

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70239 on: June 01, 2014, 02:24:13 pm »

Bartimaeus would probably be fucked up beyond relief. He'll probably die or something.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70240 on: June 01, 2014, 02:26:52 pm »

Heh, So summary of the post I was going to post, but decided against:

Having defeated Osmodias and his subordinate Luthar, The group has freed the girl named Xiuhcoatl and returned the Order's Control to Arthur. The new members who were indoctrinated by Osmodias have returned to their homes and lives and the Order re-instates Pope Francis back into the Papal Office. Having nothing left to do, Arthur orders the Order back to their home base and thanks the Group. As a small reward, Arthur has told the group that if they ever needed anything, just to give him a call. As a chosen of Zion, he would personally arrive to help.
However, Arthur takes with him all of the Demon plating weapons, for they still held residual traces of Osmodias' mind control.

Xiuhcoatl, seeing that a few of the group's mana had been destablized, fixes it.
The perk Destabilized Mana becomes Re-stabilized Mana. Mana costs 25% less and Mana regens 25% faster.
Xiuhcoatl, having nothing else to do, stays with the group. She has much to learn in this world and it may be best to stay with the group to learn.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70241 on: June 01, 2014, 02:31:31 pm »

wait, no anti-demon metal anymore? Booo
And what kinda exp would we have gotten?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70242 on: June 01, 2014, 02:32:27 pm »

Bartimaeus is a pool of green-blue slime on the ground, its essence slowly fading away to the void.
 "Can't... retain form... can't.. teleport..." he weakly says. Alucard puddles him and teleports him back to the castle.

Lizzie is back at the castle laying in a bed.

HILDA is jumping around in joy, glad the battle is finally over.

Winry is quite injured, and is laying in bed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70243 on: June 01, 2014, 02:37:19 pm »

"Mother, are you alright?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #70244 on: June 01, 2014, 02:41:29 pm »

Tobias gets his burns healed by a healer, then goes back to Ester who's in Rome.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 4681 4682 [4683] 4684 4685 ... 4748