Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4635 4636 [4637] 4638 4639 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3125028 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #69540 on: May 22, 2014, 12:18:30 pm »

5 minutes after the distraction troops started their attack, ICARUS gives the signal to move out - into the peters dome.

<Be careful Alice. If their anti-magic makes the machete useless, turn back.>

Alice began to move forward with ICARUS
<Are... Are you sure? I... I could still help>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #69541 on: May 22, 2014, 12:21:05 pm »

<You can hack a man to death with a machete in close combat? You really don't have to do that.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69542 on: May 22, 2014, 12:23:55 pm »

<You can hack a man to death with a machete in close combat? You really don't have to do that.>

<I...> Alice hesitated <I... I could tackle them>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69543 on: May 22, 2014, 12:27:04 pm »

<Sigh. Just take care. Never could keep you away from fights anyway. That's why I love you.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69544 on: May 22, 2014, 12:30:08 pm »

<Sigh. Just take care. Never could keep you away from fights anyway. That's why I love you.>

A small smile came onto Alice's face
<I... I love you too, make sure you... you take care as well>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69545 on: May 22, 2014, 12:33:34 pm »

<Hehe, care? Worst thing that can happen is that I kill too many of them too quickly and dull my blade on them.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #69546 on: May 22, 2014, 12:36:01 pm »

Ashley pulls her katana out and forms her armor. She falls in behind ICARUS.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69547 on: May 22, 2014, 12:42:13 pm »

The IRIS forces are met with extreme resistance. They find themselves unable to advance.

Arthur waits at the given location with his honor guard. He hopes that Kyle and group show up.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69548 on: May 22, 2014, 12:45:37 pm »

ICARUS leads the group around the battle, distractions are doing the distracting, over the parking lot south of the piazza san pietro, towards the dome

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69549 on: May 22, 2014, 12:46:29 pm »

<Hehe, care? Worst thing that can happen is that I kill too many of them too quickly and dull my blade on them.>

Alice continued to follow ICARUS
<I'm... I'm sure you're right>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69550 on: May 22, 2014, 12:50:31 pm »

Every once in a while Icarus and group can see order members watching them, waiting for an attack. Place is heavily guarded.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69551 on: May 22, 2014, 12:52:49 pm »

Over the piaza dei protomartie romani, ICARUS leads the group to the basilica, cuts off a nearby tree, and lays it out as a rampto the window for everyone to get in

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69552 on: May 22, 2014, 01:01:32 pm »

The Basilica appears to be pitch-black inside.

Back at the castle, Sen wakes up.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69553 on: May 22, 2014, 01:03:07 pm »

ICARUS switches to night vision, and checks if anybody is there before she switches on her lights for everyone to see. She also checks her magic sensors to see if this is the building Lunette meant.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69554 on: May 22, 2014, 01:10:53 pm »

Icarus doesn't have to worry about the lights, since as soon as she spots the Order members the lights flicker on. Surrounding them is all of hte higher ranking members of the order. Standing on the opposite side of the room is Osmodias Clementine. He appears to be smiling as the tree used to enter the Basilica is removed from the window.
Pages: 1 ... 4635 4636 [4637] 4638 4639 ... 4748