Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4083 4084 [4085] 4086 4087 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119364 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61260 on: April 10, 2014, 05:06:17 pm »

((so is the arm ripped off, just damaged, intact?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61261 on: April 10, 2014, 05:06:57 pm »

((iunno, what's the standard dc for immobilizing people? Also, do you mean Marie rolling to hit, or Templar rolling to escape? :P

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61262 on: April 10, 2014, 05:09:06 pm »

((Eh both to Twi. And I think I'll have Twi Roll two d50 plus 15 each (Icarus and Knight 2's END are both 15) ICARUS is first roll and Knight is second. Format:[ICARUSvsKNIGHT2]))

((Normal DC is lets say 40 for my plot.))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:11:02 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61263 on: April 10, 2014, 05:10:48 pm »

((Random.org is beautiful. 45 vs 27. Not counting bonuses, but they're both 15 so meh :P ))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61264 on: April 10, 2014, 05:11:15 pm »

<Do you guys need help?>

Stella Gets her super-suit on and grabs her harness just in case
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61265 on: April 10, 2014, 05:12:01 pm »

((So the ruling is Icarus' arm is still attached and suffered minimal damage. Now to edit turn to match that.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61266 on: April 10, 2014, 05:12:11 pm »

((I'd also like to call BS on him beimg able to take a car and not get hurt. That requires him to be more dense than the car and the force of it hitting him.))

Kyle gets out and finds someone to rap battle.

The dragon slayer squad (minus the leader who is marked by having actual dragon scale armor) deploys a tactical anti magic device. (A stun grenade)

The leader tosses a salt grenade at the demon.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61267 on: April 10, 2014, 05:14:29 pm »

((Okay, so for immobilizing, Marie has DC of 40 (Mag), Templar gets to make a dc 60? whatever marie totals? STR to try to escape. And before you bring up Dex, one does not simply wriggle out of ribbons that are actively tightening down on you.

Also that got edited. :v))

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61268 on: April 10, 2014, 05:14:40 pm »

'I swear I saw something that breaks the laws of physics.' Minwoo thought, not quite sure what caused him to think that.

"That was a warning shot!" Minwoo spoke through JollyGent, confident that he is going to hit the next shot. He thought for a moment.

"I like playing dangerously, because fighting normally is boring. So I'll bet something- if I don't hit the next few bullets, I will shoot a gun at one of my Java drones."

This time, Minwoo focuses, using 5MP from JollyGent to use the lock on system at the knights. He Locks on, and takes 3 rapid shots from each pistol, 6 shots in total.

JollyGent's MP - 131MP
2 Java Drone's MP - 40MP each.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:16:59 pm by JollyGent »
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61269 on: April 10, 2014, 05:19:31 pm »

((BS was fixed by ruling from elf. I also hate making people mad :P

Anit-magic won't really help here since The paladin's Aria require either auditory or somantic (rare case) verses to active. It's weird. I'll get around to full describing how Aria work with Elf later. As for the summon. Salt works, But already summoned using the circle on Luthar's arm and his blood. So Anti-magic won't stop that.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61270 on: April 10, 2014, 05:20:38 pm »

ICARUS shakes her head a bit, and looks around to get some orientation. At that speed, with focus only on the target, you easily lose track of stuff. Looking back, she sees the battle in quite a distance behind her. Looking right at her shoulder, she sees the knight hanging from it, a perfectly arm-sized hole through his neck. Her servos squeek a bit as she shakes him off. Her battery levels have seen better days too. At least her super dirt repelant hull makes sure she is still pristine white. She takes the corpse and takes a look at the face...hmm...that's not whom she aimed for...

"Well shit."

ICARUS flies back to the battlefield, taking Templar from behind, giving him a good, traditional kick to the spine. His defensive stance might actually be detrimetal here, as it implies he focuses on the attackers in front of him.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:22:38 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61271 on: April 10, 2014, 05:22:07 pm »

I did clarify it as a kind of stun grenade. An actual antimagic device would be heavy. Much better for open war. And it has been established that salt really fucks up demons here.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61272 on: April 10, 2014, 05:23:38 pm »

((Okay, so for immobilizing, Marie has DC of 40 (Mag), Templar gets to make a dc 60? whatever marie totals? STR to try to escape. And before you bring up Dex, one does not simply wriggle out of ribbons that are actively tightening down on you.))

((Works for me. I say we go with dc 55 due to if maria rolled a 90, no one can escape that other than the Neferis Demon. That makes it kinda unfair to the enemy :P))

((Ah, Makes sense then. So full effects of it?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61273 on: April 10, 2014, 05:28:48 pm »

Blinding and ringing in the ears.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61274 on: April 10, 2014, 05:44:54 pm »

((Resists? if so, DC for it. Standard is 40))
Pages: 1 ... 4083 4084 [4085] 4086 4087 ... 4748