Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011648 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10080 on: March 25, 2014, 12:02:36 am »

Fair enough.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10081 on: March 25, 2014, 06:47:44 am »

* Twi rawrs!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10082 on: March 25, 2014, 06:49:49 am »

* KJ glomps the Twi!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10083 on: March 25, 2014, 07:26:57 am »

On a different note, after much finangling and transliteration, I managed to find this. Why is this important? Because way back when, there was a youtube video of it and I used as a Marie theme. Complete with transformation timed to the music.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10084 on: March 25, 2014, 07:29:26 am »

after a while, most iosys songs just sound the same to me
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10085 on: March 25, 2014, 07:32:22 am »

Eh, most of the popular ones sound the same, but if you look beyond the pure moe silliness they actually have some pretty awesome stuff.

And this one...well, it speaks for itself. It's weird xD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10086 on: March 25, 2014, 08:20:26 am »

HELP ME I FOUND SOMEONE WHO ACTS LIKE REHABILITATED LUNA!!! *is cowering...*
...In-game or IRL?

...I found a Luna-Esque person in my school and its creeping me out and she's.. right... next to me...
...IRL, then.
That's kinda vague.

...Shes calling me master and poking me with fingernails...
She's probably just trying to get a rise out of you. Ignore it. Also, check your school handbook or whatever for a clause about the rules for physical contact; chances are that poking other people is against the rules, a fact you can use to get her to stop (at least as long as it takes her to be assigned whatever punishment is appropriate).

...And shes afraid of me which I don't know what intails at this point...
Who, the Luna?

also, you must totaly bed her. Submissive Yanderes are the best. I had something going with this one wicca girl once...man...
once you get used to being called mistress, it's really hard to go without it
Alright. For the record, what allegedly worked for Akroma probably won't work in this case. I can't see any case where this would solve more problems than it solves.
Especially since Cado already has a girlfriend.

...shes growling at me...
Ignore her. If you don't give her feedback, she'll find someone who does.

Seriously, just ask for an explanation. I don't think assuming someone to be a character archetype or alien helped anyone in a reasonable manner.
...She just growls more...
My hypothesis seems to be getting confirmation.
Either that or she's totally insane. I suppose that's always a possibility.

Akroma... shes reading these...
Maybe you should go read some non-insane forums, just in case she is insane, fancies you, and thinks you're a soulmate.
Couldn't hurt.

I have no advice for this situation
I considered going this route, but...well...someone needs to balance out the bad advice others are giving.

I suppose the best course of action right now would be to stop asking random people on the internet for advice.
And if you must, ask somewhere not as well-known for insanity.
Or trolling via bad advice. Seriously, what the hell Bay12?

not forever you won't.
...And i'm not even gonna ask about the other stuff... why are you trying to get me to have sex with someone!?
"i have a boyfriend -.- *growls*"
...help me...
My advice stands.

because unless your description is leaving something important out, this girl is my fetish, but since I don't do distance relationships anymore 8seriously, don't do that), I can only fuck her by proxy.
How about you do so in your fantasies? Or just pretend Cado is?

And you just creeped her out extremely Akroma...
Was it enough to make her back off?

Rose, who touched an enchanted old stone axe and is now covered in runic symbols, and no longer gets tired. She believes that is a horrible curse and only a question of time until stuff goes bad. ICARUS insists she should just chill
Does she never get sleepy, or tired? The former is bad, because without the latter you still need sleep.
It's like a curse where you never shall hunger...but still need to eat.

note, this would be the first time devon hears of HYDRA
...HYDRA? Seriously? Should we be keeping an eye out for the Helicarrier?

Point. I was gonna have her mention flirting with her mother at some point, because lolmarie.
...Lunette's mother? The elf from the Arthurian world?

I was, but I do occasionally for a few days after @Xantalos posts. Generally it means either there is imminent schadenfreude, or I don't have to actually read the IC thread to understand what is going on. I only stopped reading because most of the content was near incomprehensible to me.
Wait, sometimes the OOC thread is comprehensible?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10087 on: March 25, 2014, 09:18:23 am »

IC to OOC barrage!

"I miss having Cyrielle around. Then at least someone who isn't Camille or Marie would fucking listen."
Will would listen if he wasn't...you know...missing.

Although it seems he'll come back to a rather dysfunctional group. Well, even more than it was before.

<The six puppets are just that, puppets. They'll do whatever you order them. Also if you are not happy with that project, what's with HYDRA then?>
Seriously, what's HYDRA?
...And what puppets? Huh?

Stella tries to find Will with the rings, because the bracelets are having such trouble
Which rings?

"How are you going to deal with ICARUS, exactly?"
Have you considered the crowbar option?

Lunette gets into position inside her circles, takes a deep breath, and then waves her hands to start the procedure. Suddenly parts of the circle burst into flame, with different colours and intensities in different parts of the circles. Besides the initial burst of fire, the rest of the ritual is strangely quiet. Lunette simply mutters under her breath, making the appropriate hand gestures while Rose stands in her spot and looks around nervously. Finally the ritual ends as the fires on the circle all spurt out at once. Rose stands still for a split second, before collapsing face forward with a heavy thud. Lunette looks confused.
...?

"...So you just sent her soul off to the unknown? How could you be sure of such a thing? And even if you are...that's not exactly kind."
Sounds more shortsighted than unkind. And by "shortsighted" I mean "stupid".

Lunette interjects, "It isn't reincarnation. Someone is using her."
Someone may be using her, but it's still reincarnation. She has a new incarnate form, doesn't she?
Resurrection might be more precise, though.

"I dunno, that's the thing. I spent a straight ten years only taking care of Nodoka, and never really doing what I wanted to do. So, I lost my interests."
Dedicated mom. Well, I guess that's about all there was to do.

ICARUS checks the visual feed recordings of Wills bracelet, perhaps he got a look at whomever dragged him off.
Wait, the bracelets record the visual feed? Automatically?
...Or at all?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10088 on: March 25, 2014, 09:23:23 am »

I dunno, the bracelets do at least automaticaly project visual feeds, which is 99% of the time being ignored, like you are just seeing it out of the corner of the eye. But ICARUS makes regular memory backups, so she might have caught something on tape that she just didn't pay any attention to priorly

Nobody knows what HYDRA is. ICARUS just kinda stumpled upon a few fragments of an email moving through the wire. Appearantly DARPA is involved

As for the Ashley with Kyle conversation, neither had their bracelets on during that time, only they heared it
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10089 on: March 25, 2014, 09:24:35 am »

What's with the plot again? It's kind of... pointless.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10090 on: March 25, 2014, 09:25:47 am »

which plot ?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10091 on: March 25, 2014, 09:29:23 am »

Will and Angel being gone.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10092 on: March 25, 2014, 09:30:49 am »

occasional small plotlettes are entirely fine

who knows, it might help built their character, they could need it, so let GWG go on. You can always call it stupid once its done, but I'll go with it I guess

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10093 on: March 25, 2014, 09:31:07 am »

I dunno, the bracelets do at least automaticaly project visual feeds, which is 99% of the time being ignored, like you are just seeing it out of the corner of the eye. But ICARUS makes regular memory backups, so she might have caught something on tape that she just didn't pay any attention to priorly
Huh.
I have to go to class and such, but afterwards I'll see what I can say about these.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10094 on: March 25, 2014, 09:38:05 am »

Sounds more shortsighted than unkind. And by "shortsighted" I mean "stupid".

Lunette knows what she's doing. Trust me.

Also, resurrection would be more percise than reincarnation, yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 1030