Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1010432 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #9180 on: March 09, 2014, 04:14:52 pm »

Calm down everyone, to let emotions perturb this argument to such an extent is a rather dangerous matter.

A point I would like to bring up is that, if such moderation of temporary GMs is required, then surely that indicates that a large quantity of potential replacement GMs are not viable options then?

If the issue is simply plot order, let me do it then. I'm already maintaining a list of characters and links anyway.

My elf is not fit for purpose, I demand a refund. Or at the very least, the plot list needs to be viewable publicly.

also you took a month to add stanza

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9181 on: March 09, 2014, 04:17:11 pm »

I couldn't find her sheet and wasn't entirely sure if someone all the way in Rio with no bracelet was supposed to remain a character. If someone PM'd me, it would be easier.

Even if I am not qualified in your opinion, surely someone else would be. After all, all they must do is maintain a list and cross out ones that get run.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #9182 on: March 09, 2014, 04:19:02 pm »

does it really matter? Cut Elf some slack here, it doesn't matter if there are people who could *potentialy* do better than him. Point is, he is the one doing it, and nobody else seems to really want such a ungrateful job. So calm down Twi, you had a bad day we get it, but that is not anyones fault here.

if you are so angry at what is happening here, do like Bender
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9183 on: March 09, 2014, 04:20:46 pm »

I'll maintain the plot list....

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9184 on: March 09, 2014, 04:21:40 pm »

There, we have a volunteer. One who is very active for that matter.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9185 on: March 09, 2014, 04:22:11 pm »

I was trying to maintain some sembalance of humor.

Anyway, anyone and/or everyone could do it. At least a few people to discuss the actual plots to ensure it's not game-breaking and prevent bias, and then view the public list.

Still angry at Elf though.
Elf isn't listening.
ElfCollaborator: Much business
relevant
Elf not giving a fuck about the RP and generally being a pretty lousy GM has been going on for a long time. The panic attack just made me more willing to scream my head off.
Hey, I'd do it. All we have to do is maintain a list somewhere and have three-ish people to make sure any plots don't break anything. It's not that complicated.  :-\

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9186 on: March 09, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »

being too active is actually a problem. If plots have to be ran through KJ first, he will be spoiled for all of them (well, maybe not the ones Elf already approved, but later on surely)

that would mean KJ will not really be enjoying them much, if at all
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #9187 on: March 09, 2014, 04:25:21 pm »

If someone compiles all the relevant info then I'll make sure the plots don't conflict with stuff.

And I'll point out that I really just like the RP and could care less about plots.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9188 on: March 09, 2014, 04:26:00 pm »

See, I even have suggestions. USEC, Private_Nomad, Polty, Sanure, maybe Rag. Five people who don't really get in polarizing arguments and are probably enough to stamp plots approved or rejected as needed. :v

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9189 on: March 09, 2014, 04:28:10 pm »

Poltifar, really? He has been telling me many times he won't have the time or mental capacity to follow anything that is happening here before I bugged him enough to join

also, the more people need to be spoiled before a plot starts, the less players will one have who are actually unaware of what is going on. thats bad

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9190 on: March 09, 2014, 04:29:02 pm »

True. That's actually why I want more than three, so  we can rotate them around and keep things more entertaining for those people instead of them getting spoiled by everything ever.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9191 on: March 09, 2014, 04:30:08 pm »

also, the more people need to be spoiled before a plot starts, the less players will one have who are actually unaware of what is going on. thats bad

I don't mind being spoiled, honestly. Still, it's not up to me, really. I'm willing to help out however I can.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9192 on: March 09, 2014, 04:30:22 pm »

Just keep in mind that I won't be online most of day during week days.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #9193 on: March 09, 2014, 04:31:14 pm »

Fortunately, this administrative function doesn't require being on that often so long as you are on consistently every so often and willing to read the plot materials. Crisis's are a different matter. i'd argue that elf doesn't do well with those either, mostly because he doesn't really tend to reach his own opinion, but that's an argument for some other time.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 04:32:58 pm by Twi »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9194 on: March 09, 2014, 04:31:46 pm »

rotation won't really work, at least not with all plots. For my first plot, I had to contact many people - though mainly rag - to get stuffed in line with current canon. It was not easy to not spoiler too much. I am not sure if this will lessen much for the next plots, and there will be quite a few, as it's a series
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 [613] 614 615 ... 1030