Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011938 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #7140 on: February 14, 2014, 09:29:19 am »

link?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7141 on: February 14, 2014, 09:32:54 am »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7143 on: February 14, 2014, 09:35:17 am »

*about to link to that page, GWG links to it in a better way* Carry on

Actually, when you say almost everyone has a sheet there, how recent does that go to? Haha

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7144 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38:03 am »

seems very much out of date. half of the characters haven't seen active use in ages, while the active characters are not in there

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7145 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38:27 am »

Here.
Oh wow...ascendancy to TVTropes status. You guys are dedicated.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7146 on: February 14, 2014, 09:38:56 am »

I think we had that discussion already GWG
Huh?

seems very much out of date. half of the characters haven't seen active use in ages, while the active characters are not in there
Barely anyone's done much to the page in ages.

Here.
Oh wow...ascendancy to TVTropes status. You guys are dedicated.
TO be fair, the page is pretty much the work of this game's large troper population.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7147 on: February 14, 2014, 09:42:22 am »

well Flan, this only serves to show why you should join the game too. It's a TvTropes status game, high quality stuff,..right?

also damn, it would take ages to go through all of those tropes and link those that apply to my chars. NO way I'll ever add to that list. The charsheets in the OOC will do
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:48:38 am by Akroma »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7148 on: February 14, 2014, 09:56:00 am »

See, there's the problem: people only tend to update their own characters. Of course, part of that is because that's who they know best. But eeeeh.

Anyways, added the bots to the list ^w^

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7149 on: February 14, 2014, 10:00:06 am »

Yeah, the annoying part is not adding the characters, but going through the whole tropes thing and and adding all those that apply :P

Also, ICARUS *has* no morality programm. Not anymore than a toaster anyway. ICARUS is a living weapon. But, like toasters have various settings, ranging from *barely even warmed up* to *can be used in a forge to heat up metal*, ICARUS has various degrees of killitude

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7150 on: February 14, 2014, 10:05:50 am »

Yeah, the annoying part is not adding the characters, but going through the whole tropes thing and and adding all those that apply :P

Also, ICARUS *has* no morality programm. Not anymore than a toaster anyway. ICARUS is a living weapon. But, like toasters have various settings, ranging from *barely even warmed up* to *can be used in a forge to heat up metal*, ICARUS has various degrees of killitude
Hahah, interesting.

Speaking of, what would be the trope for Marie being a Nightmare and a psychiatrist? It's not an aversion of Modern Major General, cuz she's not particularly great at other things, but such irony still deserves blueness!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7151 on: February 14, 2014, 10:08:49 am »

yeah, thats the problem. finding the tropes first.

like what you linked to hainuwele, fantasy racism. appearantly, no such trope exists. but of course it *does* exist, the problem is, under what name?

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7152 on: February 14, 2014, 10:09:54 am »

I would say someone should do a thing for Mal but considering how I don't really go to TVtropes, it'd be mostly a wasted effort xD

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7153 on: February 14, 2014, 10:09:56 am »

A quick google search reveals my hunch was correct: It's FANTASTIC Racism.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7154 on: February 14, 2014, 10:12:54 am »

well, I'll maybe do that kinda stuff *after* my exams are done with. If I dare delve into the depths of TVtropes now, I'll never be able to pass, let alone remember the time and date of the exam. TvTropes does bad things to people
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 [477] 478 479 ... 1030