Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1012113 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #7080 on: February 13, 2014, 12:46:23 pm »

Well, your love of vanishing with little or no warning doesn't help. :P

Now, some of your characters are alright. Richard is pretty kewl of course, but Maria is only memorable by relation to Selina. Allistair I haven't seen enough of to judge. Albrecht's never around, Chiron is pretty good (dat coffee, yo), I'm  too lazy to describe moar

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7081 on: February 13, 2014, 12:46:24 pm »

It doesn't help when their never in a definded location, or are hiding behind a big scary Golem in their room.

Meme being fully rejected doesn't help her chances of EVER interacting with her again, Selina is busy trying to be with 4 people at the same time (as well as also being rejected for any kind of conversation), and Conny was (again) rejected from any conversation. Izzy is Selina gone overboard in the 'people make me nervous' department.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7082 on: February 13, 2014, 12:51:20 pm »

....I don't recall Conny ever speaking to Izzy.

But as Twi-Sempai has taught me well....
And Albrecht never rejected her. :c

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7084 on: February 13, 2014, 12:55:07 pm »

....I don't recall Conny ever speaking to Izzy.

But as Twi-Sempai has taught me well....
And Albrecht never rejected her. :c
That was all for Izzy. For Albrecht...

Selina has had little to no interactions with him thus far, Conny sees him as a prankster who just hangs around bored all the time, and Meme thinks he's mean by always being an illusion around her.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #7085 on: February 13, 2014, 12:55:47 pm »

sorry, but if you feel your characters don't get enough interaction, you should take an active stance, rather than a passive one. they are not stationary machines that people need to activate with words, they may very well take their own interest in other characters and approach them

also, balancing thought, numerical advantage might be too strong as it is now. From n>=3, it becomes entirely impossible to dodge an attack. The -10 penalty was suggested back then with d100s in mind, not with a few d10s
-5 might be more suited
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7086 on: February 13, 2014, 01:08:08 pm »

I just want to outline how this supposedly went down.

Meme: *NEW PERSON SPOTTED, walks not particularly dramatically over to Izzy.* Hi!
Izzy: ....
Meme: ...?
Izzy: ...
Meme: Um...
Meme: er...want candy?
Meme: ?
Izzy: *walks off*
Meme: :<

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7087 on: February 13, 2014, 01:12:45 pm »

I just want to outline how this supposedly went down.

Meme: *NEW PERSON SPOTTED, walks not particularly dramatically over to Izzy.* Hi!
Izzy: ....
Meme: ...?
Meme: Um...
Meme: er...want candy?
Meme: ?
Izzy: *walks off*
Meme: :<
In a sense, thats pretty much what happened, only Meme walked off after getting no response, so she was sad.
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7088 on: February 13, 2014, 01:14:42 pm »

Well, there's simply some characters who don't like kids, I guess. No prolem with that. Though note that whenever one of my players decides to play an unsociable character who never talks and just kinda watches everything happen, but then goes along anyway because killing stuff, I bop them over the head with a rulebook.

I play TDE, the rulebooks are heavy.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7089 on: February 13, 2014, 01:16:15 pm »

((So Meme doesn't know that Izzy acts like Selina?! What is this?!))
This is Meme not knowing Izzy.

((Not saying she'd know that. Izzy's been a shut-in half her life, how is she supposed to know about how little girls act? :P
Personal experience?

-snip-
So...you're telling me that, because we rarely interact with your characters, you don't do anything that might make us want to interact with them?

Why is it all on us, anyways? Isn't it a two-way street? Why do all interactions have to be started by not-Elf people? Why do many of these get brushed off?

That's even less encouraging, to be honest, considering my characters ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
Out of your three main non-summon ones, one is an AU version of another and the third is their sister.
And again, you're blaming our not wanting to interact with your characters on making your characters unappealing to interact with.

-meaningless statement-
Don't be a jerk. Explain why it's a meaningless statement, in great detail if needed.

Well, there's simply some characters who don't like kids, I guess. No prolem with that.
Well, except that most of the characters ARE kids. Imagine that you're playing a game where most of the characters are goblinoids, and someone plays a dwarf who hates goblins.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7090 on: February 13, 2014, 01:17:54 pm »

-meaningless statement-
Don't be a jerk. Explain why it's a meaningless statement, in great detail if needed.

Because I have no idea 'what Twi-sempai taught me' means. :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7091 on: February 13, 2014, 01:20:40 pm »

Because GWG, I have tried already.

I'm going to try AGAIN, and I'm going to try not to let your harsh, but fair review get onto me. :c

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7092 on: February 13, 2014, 02:19:25 pm »

also, balancing thought, numerical advantage might be too strong as it is now. From n>=3, it becomes entirely impossible to dodge an attack. The -10 penalty was suggested back then with d100s in mind, not with a few d10s
-5 might be more suited

Yeah, I had the same idea too. I'll fix that for the next fight, assuming that we even have another one before my plot ends.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7093 on: February 13, 2014, 02:20:37 pm »

if it continues like that, ICARUS will need a replacement body, so no further fights for her, at least :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7094 on: February 13, 2014, 02:22:39 pm »

if it continues like that, ICARUS will need a replacement body, so no further fights for her, at least :P

The only ranged enemy is Nimue, so ICARUS should be okay. Unless she makes a nuisance of herself, obviously. Besides, I only have two more things planned after this, and one of them is finding the grail, so... *shrug*
Pages: 1 ... 471 472 [473] 474 475 ... 1030