Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 926 927 [928] 929 930 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 1011337 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #13905 on: May 22, 2014, 05:46:28 pm »

or screw it. here I am trying to put up with the situation sanure presented us with in a creative way.

my plan was simple, as the enemies plan rests entirely on one column - mindcontrole thousands and thousands of order members who passionately hate demons, and devote their entire fighting style and weaponry on defeating demons. Sanure said so on PM, doing so was straining him a lot, he was really pressing it. So I presented my plan to Sanure via PM, and my plan was to transport the anti-magic field generator to the vatican, and have lunette power it up. Ossy would now be faced with a whole lot of demon-haters who want an explanation why he is suddenly so very demony.

Sanures reaction:
Well, I'll ignore this. Words of advice, Don't share your plan with the GM. Expecially a douchebag one. They always meta. GM 101.

that, right there, is a massive reason to quit the game immediatly.

but nah, not after my speech about the players duty of being creative and resourceful. I already have a second plan, and hell, it is not even as bullshitty as transporting the generator which may or may not be stationary. Just using exactly what Sanure has presented us with.

I will however first ask for one thing:

this plan needs a bit of time. We took out the fleet with a lot of effort, and seraphim bombs don't lay around everywhere. If we prepare our plan and suddenly Sanure sais well shit, Seraphim bomb two went off, that would not be fair.

secondly, because Sanure has admitted to ignoring our plans, I will send that plan to Elf, let him judge it, and there will be no mention of it until we face Ossy in combat.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13906 on: May 22, 2014, 05:52:33 pm »

Wow. Way to completely take the meaning of something and ignoring it. When I said I was Ignoring that,

IT WAS BECAUSE YOU TOLD THE GM YOUR PLAN AND I SAID THAT I WOULD IGNORE THE FACT THAT YOU TOLD ME THE PLAN.

What would you rather I go, NOPE that won't work due to the Anti-magic generator requiring mana to work and me having said already that there is no mana around or in the Vatican?

GM 101: NEVER TELL THE GM YOUR PLAN IF YOU DON"T WANT HIM TO UTTERLY CANCEL IT OUT.

Yeah, I'll admit I could have worded that pm better. BUT NEVER ASSUME SOMEONE MEANT SOMETHNG ELSE.

Quit if you feel like it. But don't be a bitch about something if it isn't an Easy fight.

Elf. Do whatever you think is right to end this, I just don't care anymore.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13907 on: May 22, 2014, 05:54:33 pm »

For fucks sake. Really, guys?

I decide to take some indefinite leave from the game and this shit happens? Now I have to fiat things to restore order.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #13908 on: May 22, 2014, 05:58:44 pm »

hey, sorry Sanure. But when you say that you will meta-game, with a hint of it being done in a douchy way, I assumed the obvious.

anyway, I think our new plan is better, mostly because it is less bullshitty, and actually takes advantage of a resource that the GM provided us with, not something players at some time made up to have a save place to avoid fights.

that being said, his mind controle being done entirely without any form of mana would, simply, be rule breaking. Unless it happens to be a Persona (and I doubt that) both superpowers and magic use mana. It's thousands of knights all over the world, so it's certainly not pheromones, and since it happens just by being in his viscinity, not some sort of brain parasites either (which btw is another form of mind-controle that can be used well, as it gives a, somewhat, obvious method of removal, if external))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13909 on: May 22, 2014, 05:59:56 pm »

No need. Sanure's abandoned the plot and I ended it, having absolutely no notes or clue what the hell is going on.

*grumbles*

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13910 on: May 22, 2014, 06:00:37 pm »

*sigh*

No comment. Though Neferis, Rose and Lunette all seem to have leveled up. What perk/points/whatever do they get?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13911 on: May 22, 2014, 06:02:21 pm »

*sigh*

No comment. Though Neferis, Rose and Lunette all seem to have leveled up. What perk/points/whatever do they get?
Neferis.....misses out. The pool hates her.
Rose gets...nothing.
Lunette gets Mana Master: All spells cost 10% less mana.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13912 on: May 22, 2014, 06:03:24 pm »

And Lunette doesn't use mana for her attacks last I checked. That's hilarious.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13913 on: May 22, 2014, 06:05:13 pm »

And Lunette doesn't use mana for her attacks last I checked. That's hilarious.
......shit.

If you want, since that roll fucked you over hard, I can offer you a reroll of perks. Whatever you get this time is what you have, though.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13914 on: May 22, 2014, 06:05:56 pm »

Sure, a reroll will be fine. It can't be worse than functionally nothing after all.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13915 on: May 22, 2014, 06:06:08 pm »

Basically all that was supposed to happen was Icarus and group free Uhco severing osmodias' infinite mana and thus his control of every order member not in his vicinity. Then a fight between Uhco, Icarus and group against Osmo which would end in Osmo getting banished back into hell and Uhco joining the team. Arthur would then take back his rightful place as leader of the order, return the pope back to his position, and then go back to slaying demonic threats that pose an actual threat, not innocent bystanders.

If someone else wants to continue it, be my guest. I will send whoever wants to continue it the important details.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:09:37 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13916 on: May 22, 2014, 06:07:31 pm »

Neferis gets Mana Master.
Rose still gets nothing.
Lunette gets Evade Physical- +10 to dodging physical attacks that are not explicitly homing or otherwised sure to hit.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13917 on: May 22, 2014, 06:09:07 pm »

Neferis gets Mana Master.

I totally knew that would happen too, the only other character who doesn't need mana getting that perk... At least Lunette got something better, so yay?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13918 on: May 22, 2014, 06:10:31 pm »

Feel free to ignore Mana Master if it doesn't work. :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13919 on: May 22, 2014, 06:14:01 pm »

Eh, it makes teleportation slightly cheaper, I guess. And maybe perhaps synergize with any equipment she might get. I'll keep it for now.
Pages: 1 ... 926 927 [928] 929 930 ... 1030