Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30

Author Topic: The Bay12 Pokemon League  (Read 18202 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Pokemon League
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2013, 07:48:44 am »

yeah, sand-veil goes against the evasion rule. with evasion, really, really nasty things can be done
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 07:59:43 am »

So I can go change that one?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 08:02:31 am »

Got my team up.

Also, wow. That's strong.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 08:27:38 am »

So I can go change that one?

no problem
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 08:49:07 am »

Posting to watch, and maybe participate later. Never really tried the competitive aspect of Pokemon before, so I'm expecting a solid thrashing :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 08:56:34 am »

I'll battle soon. For the moment, BREAKFAST FOR THE ELVES

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 08:57:18 am »

Ptw
It's FEF, not FEOF

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2013, 09:31:33 am »

Thanatos is now an Aggron
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2013, 09:34:36 am »

Yeah sure I'm in. I played the original Blue though, with any seriousness, and I haven't played in YEARS.

Still, I know the team I'll be using. Will point out, it's mostly the ones I like rather than any good combos (which I have NO IDEA about.), so I'm expecting to get thrashed. Akroma's team is the one to beat, that's for sure, nicely made.
Dwarmin, you had a decent team. Akroma's just insane, big difference, and your team was definitely not made to beat him. You could take on others this tournament, and do a different team next one.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 09:39:11 am »

my team is hardly that strong. against competetive teams, it only wins 1 out 3 fights, usualy.

what just works is the theme, huge health, regeneration, huge defences. the enemies damage output needs to be very large so I cant keep up.
mostly, I have a counter for many enemies, forcing the enemy to switch around into the entry hazards

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2013, 09:42:35 am »

Yeah... it's a really insanely good team when compared to casuals. :P

Man, I really wish you could put in a custom sprite for the avatar. I made a good one years ago for a pokemon RP. Oh well.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2013, 09:44:41 am »

Yeah... it's a really insanely good team when compared to casuals. :P

Man, I really wish you could put in a custom sprite for the avatar. I made a good one years ago for a pokemon RP. Oh well.
Speaking of which, you have been mentioned x54 times since your last appearance on RotMG.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2013, 09:53:09 am »

Yeah sure I'm in. I played the original Blue though, with any seriousness, and I haven't played in YEARS.

added you to the list. until a spot is open however, cant squeeze you into the brakets, progressed too far by now

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2013, 10:02:47 am »

Ok...so how do we battle? :P

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2013, 10:04:44 am »

as said in the main post, both players get on the site and join the chatroom "arts and crafts", which is empty enough for easy spotting

then you just click on the name and click challenge. set OU as format and choose your team. after battle, click "share replay" to get the link
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 30