Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Mini-RTD] Little Gods RTD: Morukon's Gateway [...?!]  (Read 2612 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Little Gods RTD: Morukon's Gateway
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 09:53:34 am »

((oh god, hillbilly badger people. WHAT HAS SCIENCE- er, divinity? Whatever, quick turn, in a hurry))

Copy Blossoming Forest one tile north

Spoiler: Holo, the Wise Wolf (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Little Gods RTD: Morukon's Gateway [Banjo]
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 04:44:58 am »

((oh god, hillbilly badger people. WHAT HAS SCIENCE- er, divinity? Whatever, quick turn, in a hurry))

Copy Blossoming Forest one tile north

Spoiler: Holo, the Wise Wolf (click to show/hide)
You do so.

Since Holo is currently the only active god, she gets unlimited actions per turn until one or more challengers appear.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Little Gods RTD: Morukon's Gateway [Hot n Cold][HEGEMONY]
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 05:14:56 am »

Oh, what? I thought I posted my action here. Stupid 504s.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 07:20:54 am »

Heh. I'm kind of happy for an excuse to let someone go mad with power for a turn, at least. :P

In fact... Holo gets unlimited power this turn even though you're back. Next turn something different happens. :3
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2013, 11:04:16 pm »

I am sensing lack of interest. Should I call this experiment finished and move on to Phase 2?

Speaking of which, I'm curious for feedback. It was an interesting project, but I'd like to know what everyone else thought.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: [Mini-RTD] Little Gods RTD: Morukon's Gateway [...?!]
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 11:07:20 pm »

It was pretty fun, albeit lonely with only two gods. The system, I think, is nice and balanced. But I felt it went a little too slow, (not the updates, I meant the fact only me and monk played  :P)

I'd like to play in Phase 2, if it's alright.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 11:10:55 pm »

You'll have a chance, but Phase 2 isn't a god game. :3

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 11:15:59 pm »

Whups! Mostly I've got a semi-crippling relapse into Dungeon Crawl that's caused me to not do more than glance at any of my things for the last three days. I'm still willing to play, but as Cheesecake said this particular system is a bit lonely with only the two gods.

As far as feedback, I quite like the system and it's unfortunate we never had enough players to really stress-test it. About my only issue is the same general open-ended god game complaint; there's no real point to anything. Still interested to hear what Phase 2 is and what possible connection it might have to this game.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 11:17:10 pm »

Oh? I'm excited to know what it is. And can we transition the things we made here to Phase 2? Bakerlings go!
Dying of laughter?
Pages: 1 [2]