Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: In the Shadow of the Dragons OOC Thread (Fantasy Civ Game)  (Read 12474 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: In the Shadow of the Dragons OOC Thread (Fantasy Civ Game)
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2013, 12:46:21 am »

There will be new social policies in time...

Anyway, I aim to end the peace phase when I wake up. Hopefully I have a legal action from Cheesecake by then.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2013, 06:00:55 am »

Quote from: Advice from one whore to another, as overheard in a brothel in the Camathi town of Merth
If you are worried about work drying up in the winter, you should head north across the border to Dragons Feast Hold. The confederacy has much of food to spare, and has just established three squads of elite soldiers who will have nothing to do over the long winter when the roads freeze over.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a few of them with an interest in elves, and food and lodgings to spare for a girl to keep their beds warm. I'd go myself, but my mother is ill and I have to look after her.
BOWCHICABOWWOW....
Also have I mentioned I LOVE how you RP this stuff?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2013, 03:51:46 pm »

Reread that quote of yours again Scapheap :3
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2013, 03:57:20 pm »

Oh so sneaky.

SO SNEAKY

Also you said you would decide if towns defended at the strength of a warrior Weirdsounds?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:00:10 pm by Criptfeind »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2013, 04:01:16 pm »

Just finding it odd that you hide your orders with being a member of the alliance, making us nervous if it a just movement and writing your death sentence if it an attack.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2013, 04:11:44 pm »

Scap, if it were anything that broke the alliance, I'm pretty sure you'd know about it pretty quick. So there's no reason to threaten Tar.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2013, 04:24:22 pm »

Just finding it odd that you hide your orders with being a member of the alliance, making us nervous if it a just movement and writing your death sentence if it an attack.

He didn't really hide it. Just made his orders transparent. He is doing a all out attack on a NPC town. Of course, making it transparent still seems to be against the rules. So. Eh.

Scap, if it were anything that broke the alliance, I'm pretty sure you'd know about it pretty quick. So there's no reason to threaten Tar.

Constant belligerence and breaking the rules to try to hide what he is doing seems like a bit of a good reason for stating the fact that if it was a attack he was going down. Even if he is certainly going to try to pass this off as 'a joke'.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:26:43 pm by Criptfeind »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2013, 04:28:54 pm »

I not threatening, just raising a eyebrow.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2013, 05:15:54 pm »

Swordsmith, I'd like to point out you're not in the pact. You really want to attacking a member of that pact this early?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2013, 05:22:19 pm »

yeah, don't worry tarric the confederacy of light honors pacts, I will be sending my warrior squad to defend you (for what good it does) come the defense turn
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2013, 05:23:10 pm »

It's unfortunate that you signed it, but like I said in the IC, I'm pretty sure this is better for everyone. I'd just like to note that I have no problems with anyone else in the game and have no intentions of attacking any other player. I just don't believe any of us can trust Taricus not to turn around and stab us in the back at some point, and it's a hell of a lot easier to get rid of him now then when he has most of the NPC towns under his control and a massive army. :/

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2013, 05:25:32 pm »

I would seriously urge you to reconsider Wolfchild. The pact was compromised when he signed up to it. If you seriously expected him to ever protect you because of it... I feel sorry. I still believe in peace. But Taricus has pretty clearly shown to me that peace is not going to be a option with him around.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2013, 05:25:47 pm »

And Cript, so soon with the backstabbery yourself? I'd have atleast expected you to try expulsing me from the pact first.

And Wolfchild, don't worry about defending, just sieze the smithy city.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2013, 05:28:06 pm »

I would seriously urge you to reconsider Wolfchild. The pact was compromised when he signed up to it. If you seriously expected him to ever protect you because of it... I feel sorry. I still believe in peace. But Taricus has pretty clearly shown to me that peace is not going to be a option with him around.

No he hasn't. He's done some IC trolling, and has military actions, but he's not attacking any players. The pact is compromised by that kind of attitude, not Tar signing it.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18