Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: AREA GUNIN: Idea Dump, Things I Like  (Read 15893 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: AREA GUNIN: Idea Dump, Things I Like
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2014, 11:09:53 pm »

Okay..

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2014, 11:11:22 pm »

So on the sliding scale of silly to serious, we jump from silly to ... well ... serious. DIDNT GET THE MEMO. MY APOLOGIES
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2014, 11:16:08 pm »

So on the sliding scale of silly to serious, we jump from silly to ... well ... serious. DIDNT GET THE MEMO. MY APOLOGIES
:v

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2014, 09:33:13 am »

I don't feel like doing the last two. They can be faceless mooks until I feel like doing their thing.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2014, 08:05:07 am »

How about we just frown at him? The car was frownproofed, but I'm pretty sure his face isn't.
You frown at him and his guards. One bodyguard's head explodes but the other and the PM himself are somehow completely fine! How is this possible?!?

: Our anti-GEF technology is more or less a crapshoot, but I only need one shot to blow your ass to kingdom come! Now die!!

He shoots the gigantic rocket launcher at you. You instincts tell you to step to the left a bit. The huge motorcycle-sized missile sails past your head, the force of the wind tearing the granny disguise from your body and leaving you in your speedo, and it explodes among the crowd behind you sending bits of Brits spattered everywhere. You managed to keep the handbag though, which is nice.

: Fuck yes these patterns are gorgeous.

You suddenly remember you have insanely good aim and pull your revolver and shoot the PM. He takes it in the head and falls down bleeding from the skull. The bodyguard throws down his weapon and beats it, and is later struck by a car, along with his entire family, somehow.

The PM is lying sprawled on his back in the middle of the street. You should confirm your kill.

You walk over to make sure he's dead. He looks pretty dead. Better safe than not, so you empty the rest of your gun into his head just to make sure.

: Get owned.
Spoiler: Golgo 13 (click to show/hide)
Inventory: Revolver Super Ultra Double Magnum 0/6, Extra Custom M16 Armalite 1/20, Bootiful Flower Handbag, 1,000,000,000,000 Euros
Contract: Kill the Prime Minister of England
Kill mastahcheese

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2014, 08:12:49 am »

Time to google mastahcheese's wearabouts!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2014, 08:41:27 am »

Time to google mastahcheese's wearabouts!
Yes. Google, the hitman's most powerful tool.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2014, 08:46:49 am »

...Wait, what?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2014, 10:36:04 am »

(I'm sure you'll be fine masches. Now that that's wrapped up, we're done with Golgo for the time being.)

Ikoma nods. Roger that Corporal. Fumihiko grins and gives a mock salute as he leads his squad around the left side of the building.

Ikoma looks up at the sky for a moment. The rain seems to be coming down even harder since the mission began. Right.. He glances around at his team members shortly and shoulders his weapon, motioning towards the nearby alleyway on the right side of the building. Move out.

The squad is stood at the mouth of the alleyway. It's pitch dark. There aren't any lit street lamps on the opposite block, and the alley forms a seemingly endless corridor of darkness..

What do you do?

---
Corporal Ikoma Masaharu
Appearance: A tall man with short-cropped black hair and constantly sporting a light shadow on his chin. Is lean, and has above average fitness. Has tireless endurance.
Personality: A courageous and forthright man. Always follows orders to the letter. Prefers to let his actions speak for him.
Inventory: Laser Spraygun 20/20, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Enoshi Ichisake
Appearance: A bit shorter than average, but also quite stocky. Keeps his entire body cleanly shaven.
Personality: Hard-headed and practical, tends towards a blunter approach to solving his problems. Despite this, enjoys talking and planning things out before moving on.
Inventory: Laser Carbine 10/10, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Kihara Ume
Appearance: Of average height, wears her hair long, far beyond regulation length. Her soft features and slender figure draw the eyes of envious men and women alike, and the delicacy of her movements make her blinding agility in action all the more surprising.
Personality: Very soft-spoken, always manages to sound slighted when she does open her mouth. Wears her emotions on her sleeve, and her distaste for most of the men in the company is well known. Has never been known to take much time for R&R.
Inventory: Laser Carbine 10/10, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Ichihara Miya
Appearance: Below average height. Has unusually pale skin and mid-length brown hair. Has sharp features and very bright eyes. Always seems to be smiling.
Personality: Miya almost always has something to say, and the day she's at a loss for words is the day we all fall straight into hell. Very lazy and always shirking her duties at the base, her reliability in the field is second to none. Is believed by many in the company to have a photographic memory because of her overwhelming success at any form of gambling.

Private Ayako Kawaguchi
Appearance: Slightly above average height, with dark, wary eyes, smooth pale skin and shoulder-length black hair and bangs. Has a distressingly large nose, at least when compared to the rest of her face which is rather small.
Personality: Rather quiet and thoughtful, with a generally distracted air. She doesn't speak much unless necessary, unless she's in the company of trusted friends- and she is slow to make friends. Becomes annoyed easily, not that she shows it other than a slight agitation of movements.

Private Osama Takenaka
Appearance: Osama's dark skin and broad build indicates that his parents were not natives to Japan. Both his head and jaw are clean shaven. He is just entering middle age.
Personality: Osama always puts on a brave face, regardless of his actual feelings on the matter. Whilst he is content to follow, when pushed he tends to push back harder.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 10, 2014, 03:12:13 am »

Glance at team members again.

Look at the alley. Think a moment.

Glance at team members.

Uh... where did Kawaguchi and Takenaka come from? Who are they, even? They weren't with you when you came here. Or on the other team. Where's Hoshi and Kuwabara?

Something's fishy here. Get to the bottom of this mystery.

In the event that there's nothing fishy discovered, illuminate alley with flashlights. We do have flashlights, right?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:14:26 am by Harry Baldman »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #145 on: August 10, 2014, 08:08:48 am »

Glance at team members again.

Look at the alley. Think a moment.

Glance at team members.

Uh... where did Kawaguchi and Takenaka come from? Who are they, even? They weren't with you when you came here. Or on the other team. Where's Hoshi and Kuwabara?

Something's fishy here. Get to the bottom of this mystery.

In the event that there's nothing fishy discovered, illuminate alley with flashlights. We do have flashlights, right?

Relax, I changed the names when I was filling them out, since they came like weeks after the ones before that. And your helmets have flashlights on them.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 10, 2014, 11:01:57 am »

Clearly, the answer lies beyond the fourth wall and cannot be accessed at the time.

Illuminate the alleyway with available lights.

Also, glance at Kawaguchi and Takenaka once again. They seem a bit shifty to me anyway.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2014, 12:16:58 pm »

Clearly, the answer lies beyond the fourth wall and cannot be accessed at the time.

Illuminate the alleyway with available lights.

Also, glance at Kawaguchi and Takenaka once again. They seem a bit shifty to me anyway.

+1
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2014, 10:58:23 pm »

They are actually skultalas in disguise. They explode out of their human skin disguises and slaughter all of you.

(*ahem*)

Everyone turns on their headlamps. The alley is now very well lit. It looks clear aside from the unusual amount of trash scattered across the pavement. Garbage bags are everywhere, some burst or torn open and their contents spilled out. There are several dumpsters and one has been tipped on it's side. Refuse is flowing from the lid. Most of it's just paper and glass.

The night is filled with movement and noise as the wind howls and the storm showers Neo-Tokyo in a heavy rain, but this alley is completely still.

Kihara feels a sudden chill and she shudders. She spins around instinctively, rifle shouldered.

Something..

Is here..

She scans the street behind the squad, her eyes wide. But, I don't see anything-! She didn't say anything aloud, but Osama sees her movement and comments. Hoi Ume, are you alright..? He notices her stance with some alarm and begins to bring up his own weapon.

What do you see-? He hisses.

They watch out together for a few more seconds. Kihara relaxes a bit but doesn't turn away just yet. Then, finally. I'm not sure.. Just a feeling I had. They're standing at the back of the squad, as the rest of the team take their first steps into the alley, and Osama asks her to tell the corporal. Osama tells her how important he thinks it is, but Kihara doesn't trust instincts as much as Osama does. She's reluctant to come forward about a hunch.

Meanwhile Ikoma is leading Ayako, Ichihara and Enoshi into the alley. They're walking carefully, scanning the walls, and have reached the overturned dumpster. Enoshi is a bit reluctant to walk through the trash. Urgh, gross. There's probably rats in here. He stops to take a closer look at the rubbish and he moves it around a bit with his foot.

---
Corporal Ikoma Masaharu
Appearance: A tall man with short-cropped black hair and constantly sporting a light shadow on his chin. Is lean, and has above average fitness. Has tireless endurance.
Personality: A courageous and forthright man. Always follows orders to the letter. Prefers to let his actions speak for him.
Inventory: Laser Spraygun 20/20, 2x E-Caps, Holdout Laser Pistol 1/1, Combat Knife

Private Enoshi Ichisake
Appearance: A bit shorter than average, but also quite stocky. Keeps his entire body cleanly shaven.
Personality: Hard-headed and practical, tends towards a blunter approach to solving his problems. Despite this, enjoys talking and planning things out before moving on.

Private Kihara Ume
Appearance: Of average height, wears her hair long, far beyond regulation length. Her soft features and slender figure draw the eyes of envious men and women alike, and the delicacy of her movements make her blinding agility in action all the more surprising.
Personality: Very soft-spoken, always manages to sound slighted when she does open her mouth. Wears her emotions on her sleeve, and her distaste for most of the men in the company is well known. Has never been known to take much time for R&R.

Private Ichihara Miya
Appearance: Below average height. Has unusually pale skin and mid-length brown hair. Has sharp features and very bright eyes. Always seems to be smiling.
Personality: Miya almost always has something to say, and the day she's at a loss for words is the day we all fall straight into hell. Very lazy and always shirking her duties at the base, her reliability in the field is second to none. Is believed by many in the company to have a photographic memory because of her overwhelming success at any form of gambling.

Private Ayako Kawaguchi
Appearance: Slightly above average height, with dark, wary eyes, smooth pale skin and shoulder-length black hair and bangs. Has a distressingly large nose, at least when compared to the rest of her face which is rather small.
Personality: Rather quiet and thoughtful, with a generally distracted air. She doesn't speak much unless necessary, unless she's in the company of trusted friends- and she is slow to make friends. Becomes annoyed easily, not that she shows it other than a slight agitation of movements.

Private Osama Takenaka
Appearance: Osama's dark skin and broad build indicates that his parents were not natives to Japan. Both his head and jaw are clean shaven. He is just entering middle age.
Personality: Osama always puts on a brave face, regardless of his actual feelings on the matter. Whilst he is content to follow, when pushed he tends to push back harder.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 11:00:10 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2014, 11:20:23 am »

Open fire on the trashcan

Have the squad regroup at the new position, tell Osama to spit it out.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14