Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38

Author Topic: So, erm, GTA5 is OUT  (Read 52570 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: So, erm, GTA5 is OUT
« Reply #450 on: April 21, 2015, 06:51:45 pm »

The impounded cars get rewritten over constantly. If you hijack a bunch of cars during a mission, be prepared to lose your modded lambo from the impound lot. There is also a two car limit. Have fun with that.

And I meant you can't change the actual personal car. I can't wait for a mod that lets you do that.

I miss my fully modded Pagani Zonda.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 21, 2015, 06:55:44 pm »

Franklin's is the only one that seems worth modding for looks, the rest are lame.  Though a tricked out helltruck might be rad.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 21, 2015, 07:16:30 pm »

The best you can do to Trevor's truck sadly is a pair of bullhorns and a funny horn.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 21, 2015, 07:37:25 pm »

Welp, there's another mission that advertised a large payoff and contrived a reason to give me nothing at the end.

This is actually making me mad.  This is bad form.
Shoes...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 21, 2015, 09:21:24 pm »

GTA 5 doesn't have you watch CeeLo Green shoot spitballs at gangsters on a train for six hours though so there's that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUBnqS1qcvk&feature=youtu.be&t=43s

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 22, 2015, 11:07:10 am »

Is it just me or is stamina while biking broken? I can't finish any of the side missions that involve biking because I start taking health damage right away and repeatedly fall off the bike until I fail the mission.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 22, 2015, 11:10:06 am »

It uses the same system as planes. Just click on the sprint button and don't accelerate any further. Think of moving forwards and backwards as increase and decrease speed.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 22, 2015, 01:15:15 pm »

So almost a week...still no word back from RS about my hacked account. It is handled on a first come first serve basis. My understanding is also that a LOT of accounts got hacked. RS claims thy did not get hacked but a lot of accounts got jacked...sooo yeah who knows how....just means more waiting for me I guess -_-

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 22, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »

So almost a week...still no word back from RS

Rockstar is dead, long live rockstar.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 22, 2015, 08:09:09 pm »

Ha...looks like I need to call them then...I notified them I as hacked a week ago today...lets see if my account is back in my hands by the end of tomorrow

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 23, 2015, 12:24:23 am »

So I called them and apparently "once your ticket is forwarded to the appropriate department" the people on the phone can't pull it up. I was told to just be patient because "a lot of people have been hacked, it's a world wide problem"

There was no mention of the 24 hour guarantee and I didn't even bother to bring it up. I am mighty curious though how they plan to make that happen...it's been a week for me with no word back even with all sufficient evidence including what my account name was changed to...not sure how they plan on shortening the process to 24 hours

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 23, 2015, 08:01:38 am »

All the hackers had to do was hit the Y button.  Serious security hole.
Shoes...

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 23, 2015, 01:45:10 pm »

Well...I cant log in to submit support tickets as my account was hacked...so a week ago I EMAILED them...and followed up with a phone call and then 2 more emails.

I just got an email asking to respond to their email to verify I own the email account before I can be helped...

The madnesssssss

On the bright side I hope this means it will be resolved before the end of today

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 24, 2015, 11:04:29 am »

Director mode is awesome.  What fun things have you found to do in it?  My two favorites:

Shoot Battle.  This one's easy.  Set the wanted level to low and have a running gun battle with the police.  To make it fair restrict yourself to the basic assault rifle, SMG, pistols, and shotguns.  Maybe grenades.  The cops on their own are dangerous but since it's stuck on 2 stars they never become overwhelming.  A good way to learn the layout of the city as you fight your way across it on foot. 

Frogger.  Another easy one.  Disable wanted level and run back and forth across the freeway without stopping.  How many times can you make it before you die?  This one would be more fun with multiple players and higher traffic speed.  As it is you usually survive the first couple hits unless it's a semi or something.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 38