Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 981 982 [983] 984 985 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1246642 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #14730 on: August 25, 2013, 01:10:17 am »

((Going to sleep. Night.))
Isaac gives Selina a smile. He was happy for her and Victoria. Their wedding was tomorrow, they had one kid and another forming.. Sure, they were pretty young, but despite that, they were in love and that was all that really mattered. He suddenly remembered something.. his birthday was in a couple of days.. wow, time flew by so fast..
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14731 on: August 25, 2013, 01:12:31 am »

<You and Issac... e-everyone really... a-a-always have really detailed explanations... f-f-for this k-k-kind of stuff... I... I just say a few... few words and b-b-barely pass... I... I'm not s-s-suited for... f-for combat...> Selina sounds a little upset.

((night))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14732 on: August 25, 2013, 01:22:37 am »

((Night.))
<Yeah, but I'm a Spirit of Death who existed for about a millennium, of course I'd know some more detailed stuff about combat... plus my shell was designed specifically for combat. Anyway, it's a bit hard to use your magic in an unconventional way since it's flexible enough that most things are considered conventional by its standards to begin with. I can help you with stuff like this next time, if you're willing to deal with how unsettling I get when talking about that kind of stuff sometimes. You could always ask Nikki for some more help, we live together after all. It isn't that much of issue since you dislike violence to begin with... if you aren't suited to killing people, then you could always try more supportive measures such as summoning equipment or defensive emplacements...>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14733 on: August 25, 2013, 01:27:54 am »

((Has anyone decided to let Angerus in one the super secret mind conversations or is he just constantly in the dark?))
Angerus leans back and beings to whiddle a pencil into a middle finger with small knife he pulls from his armor.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14734 on: August 25, 2013, 01:30:03 am »

((I'm not sure. Only Selina, Victoria and Isaac know about the bracelet units, though they're planning to make more for everyone else. I'm not sure about his knowing about Ashley's ability though.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14735 on: August 25, 2013, 01:34:15 am »

((I'm not sure. Only Selina, Victoria and Isaac know about the bracelet units, though they're planning to make more for everyone else. I'm not sure about his knowing about Ashley's ability though.))
((Ashley flat out told Angerus.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14736 on: August 25, 2013, 01:35:12 am »

((Ah okay. There's that at least.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14737 on: August 25, 2013, 02:03:52 am »

Angerus leans back in his seat and continues to pick his teeth. Again, your not sure if hes actually doing anything through the face plate.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14738 on: August 25, 2013, 02:41:39 am »

Victoria thought about the past few days, it was a bit chaotic with wedding arrangements, no so much as case of stress as much as it consisted of anxiousness for both herself and Selina. Personally, Victoria didn't mind the wedding though she did like how romantic it seemed... Psycho!Selina has been a bit hyperactive recently due to her expectations of the honeymoon, even though Selina and Victoria did their best to try and explain that nothing perverted was going to happen. Nevertheless, Victoria ended up agreeing to stay up all night cutting herself and Psycho!Selina mentally after the wedding. Come to think of it, she didn't mind Psycho!Selina that much, they admittedly did have a few things in common, even if Psycho!Selina was quite perverted...

By now their new residence was already lovingly adorned with art draw by the pair, most of it was overly cute but they did occasionally draw various other things. In Victoria's case, she found that she was quite proficient at drawing optical illusions, namely the ones that appear to be non-euclidean, perhaps a testament to her inhuman nature. She was of course a bit curious as to what would happen if Selina took one out, but she hadn't been very vocal about that private curiosity.

((What sort of residence is the place that Selina, Nikki, Cyrielle and Victoria live in? How close is it to the dorms?))
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:44:06 am by Empiricist »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14739 on: August 25, 2013, 02:49:53 am »

As Angerus took the pencil out of the face plate and flicked it up and down in the air he too thought about the past few weeks. It had mostly been full of challenging people to fights and then winning when they realized he didn't mean magical duels. He had humbled many a would-be bully and always gave twice as much as he got. Cult had come to *ahem* see him a few times. It was strange when his body was this young again but whatever, he was pretty sure no one had noticed. Though after that one time people had looked at him funny, probably nothing but admiring his fucking awesomeness.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14740 on: August 25, 2013, 02:58:45 am »

((...I think the karma rolls from those 'visits' probably involved chaos magic...))
Victoria continued writing her notes, occasionally drifting into thoughts about the upcoming wedding...
((Well, the wedding will be quite interesting...))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14741 on: August 25, 2013, 07:48:36 am »

"Right! Last time, I gave you all an assignment to think of a nonstandard way to use your power to affect a battle. Please report your findings now."
Angel hands in a paper describing unorthodox methods of using water in combat, such as manipulating bodily fluids (which Angel admits she has not tested, for reasons that should be obvious) or using water vapor to manipulate air (which obviously works much better in humid areas).
She comes to the conclusion that using water magic effectively in combat is an exercise in creativity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14742 on: August 25, 2013, 08:02:33 am »

"Right! Last time, I gave you all an assignment to think of a nonstandard way to use your power to affect a battle. Please report your findings now."

((Basically freeform 'throw ideas at me to see how I would have them work because I'm gone for the night'-ness.))
"Well, the other day I learned a few things I could do with the coin arcana that could make for interesting results. Also I can drop swords from the sky. That is a little more obvious.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #14743 on: August 25, 2013, 09:06:56 am »

Nikki looks over the different papers handed up to her and listens to the speeches, fingers tapping together as she thinks on them.

"For the most part, these are all good choices as far as creativity goes. Selina, I understand that your powers make it hard to think of nonstandard uses in combat, as well as your general lack of combat experience... Perhaps we should consider private lessons for you. Kyle, you show some promise, but again, your power is rather restrictive with what it can do... perhaps you should see if there's any way around that.

You all did well, though, so I'll go easy on the homework today. All of you need to practice using your powers, whether it's in the practice field or on dummies, for two hours. Keep a log of what you practice and make notes of anything you learn from the experience. Dismissed."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14744 on: August 25, 2013, 09:09:16 am »

Kyle puts his cards away and gets up before heading off to the practice fields. No need to waste time eh?
Pages: 1 ... 981 982 [983] 984 985 ... 2349