Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1244113 times)

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #6960 on: August 11, 2013, 01:24:25 pm »

"Anything special about what I've got?"
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6961 on: August 11, 2013, 01:27:19 pm »

"Do me! Do me! What does this do?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: August 11, 2013, 01:35:26 pm »

"Will it still protect me?"

"Well yeah, it's still armor, but a lot of its power needs angel blood to work correctly. Runs off divine energy. I mean Victoria could use it, technically, but you'... wait a second..."

She narrows her eyes at him.

"... Nevermind, you've got that covered. Somehow. What the hell."

"Anything special about what I've got?"

These claws were forged by goblins and never looks exactly the same twice. The blade is carved with designs. It allows the owner to see through illusions. It has been linked to the assassinations of several rulers.

"... Well, you don't need to worry about illusions... Goblin work too, so it's probably got some ironwork in there, they're reckless like that. Careful with those around Kyle."

"Do me! Do me! What does this do?"

This rapier was created out of anger and looks slightly different based on who owns it. The hilt is wrapped with red leather. It can transmute items and gives the owner glimpses of its past. It was once used by a deity.

"Looks like some sort of Gorgon's Nail. Turns things to stone. Very careful with that..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6963 on: August 11, 2013, 01:37:27 pm »

"Oh, okay. If needed, I can always just stab myself a few times and bleed on Kyle ^_^"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: August 11, 2013, 01:40:27 pm »

"Cool. Sounds a bit, um, narrow-use though..." Angel sheaths the sword and looks for another, coming up with a rapier that has the tip broken off enough that it's roughly child-sized.
"What does this one do?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: August 11, 2013, 01:41:29 pm »

"Though come to think of it, using a syringe beforehand and preparing a few vials could help fuel it ^__^"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: August 11, 2013, 01:41:48 pm »

"Cool. Sounds a bit, um, narrow-use though..." Angel sheaths the sword and looks for another, coming up with a rapier that has the tip broken off enough that it's roughly child-sized.
"What does this one do?"

"Pretty much everything dies if you turn it to stone, kid. But um..."

((SHIT CHAOTIC SHINY IS DOWN. NEVERMIND.))

This rapier was forged by a great seer to be used by heroes and is spiky and dark. The guard is designed to look like flowing water. It can spread vast clouds of darkness.

"... That one? Spreads darkness. Not terribly useful unless you can see in the dark."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:44:51 pm by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6967 on: August 11, 2013, 01:42:14 pm »

"How about my armor? These googles and cup look special."
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6968 on: August 11, 2013, 01:43:56 pm »

"Sorry to bother you again, but could you please inspect this PDW and light armor please? Also, where can we learn how to identify stuff like that? I feel a bit guilty repeatedly asking you to do this for me."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: August 11, 2013, 01:45:27 pm »

((I'll pretend you answered. Just be sure to provide an actual description at some point.))

"Neat. Oh, and I almost forgot about these throwing knives! Do they do anything? How about my armor?"
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: August 11, 2013, 01:49:02 pm »

"Sorry to bother you again, but could you please inspect this PDW and light armor please? Also, where can we learn how to identify stuff like that? I feel a bit guilty repeatedly asking you to do this for me."

"It's um... Well, there's an armorer somewhere around here. He taught me a spell. And I don't mind. Gun's just a gun, most of them are. They reload themselves, though. Armor's..."

This suit of leather armor was created deep within the earth. It was made to be used by those of divine blood and has been partially lacquered blood red. Parts of the metal have been lacquered red. It can turn into flame and back. It slowly drives the owner mad. The source of its power is the spirit world.

"... Well, let's just say it's a good thing you're already mad as a hatter, and it definitely works for you."

((I'll pretend you answered. Just be sure to provide an actual description at some point.))

"Neat. Oh, and I almost forgot about these throwing knives! Do they do anything? How about my armor?"

((Did, edited it in.))

This suit of leather armor was forged by a great villain to save a realm and feels almost weightless when lifted. There are a baffling array of straps and buckles. It can always be called back to the owner and communicates with its owner.

"... You guys are certainly getting the weird stuff."

"I'm not weird..."

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:50:53 pm by ragnarok97071 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: August 11, 2013, 01:52:25 pm »

"Wait, what's a hatter and why would they be angry? Wait why would I be angry? >___<"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: August 11, 2013, 01:55:34 pm »

"I'm curious about my gauntlet.."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6973 on: August 11, 2013, 02:02:13 pm »

"And my throwing knives are just knives?"

After getting an answer, Angel looks around for someone that looks like they know the armory well.

"Do you know where I could find something that lets me see in the dark? Pretty please?"
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: August 11, 2013, 02:04:41 pm »

"Try some Night Vision goggles."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 2349