Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1243590 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #4455 on: August 07, 2013, 12:01:57 am »

((And goodnight everyone... Next week i'll be able to start staying up till midnight again with everyone though so thats a thing... Night))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: August 07, 2013, 12:02:30 am »

"I believe I am on Beta."
((Night))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: August 07, 2013, 12:03:32 am »

((Night))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: August 07, 2013, 12:08:08 am »

((So whatever did I find in my explorations earlier?))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: August 07, 2013, 12:11:12 am »

((Kinda hard to pin a room down as blood magic related, very few things that you really need for it. You think you found a room for it, but it could just as easily be a summoning chamber.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: August 07, 2013, 12:12:00 am »

Isaac goes to library attempting to find a book about his ability.
((I did this awhile ago, also))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: August 07, 2013, 12:13:09 am »

((Kinda hard to pin a room down as blood magic related, very few things that you really need for it. You think you found a room for it, but it could just as easily be a summoning chamber.))
((Okay. Question; is there full on necromancy in this universe?))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: August 07, 2013, 12:17:09 am »

Isaac goes to library attempting to find a book about his ability.
((I did this awhile ago, also))

((If I do books, it'll be in the morning. Unless my new helper gets one writ up while I'm out in which case It'll be evening but I only just got that person cleared to do that :P So none right now. However, I'll make sure that's on the list. <_< Sorry to bother you guys, but can anyone with an outstanding book request stick them on This Google Doc so I have a persistent list. I'll update the OP with it, too.))

((Okay. Question; is there full on necromancy in this universe?))

((No, the fantasy kitchen sink universe where magic is literally a law of nature doesn't have my second-favorite magic :P))
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: August 07, 2013, 12:18:14 am »

((So what's your favourite?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: August 07, 2013, 12:18:27 am »

Retcons. You're probably used to them, get more used to them. No way I'm dropping this, but I'm probably not going to be able to get on this as much as I could at the start.

"Fluffy tries to forget what he just heard, then asks a question. How did you guys get to this school? Like how did you even here about it and stuff."
"I accidentally flooded a school hallway a couple weeks ago. I don't know why no one mentioned it. Now I'm here. My parents think I got a scholarship to a prestigious elementary school."

"Fluffy thinks how Vonrar's story ended with 20 dead. SHIT GODDAMN IT WHY DID I SAY THAT IT'S GONNA BE 21 NOW!"
Angel is slightly confused, more because she was hoping--
"V-v-v-v-vornar... k-k-k-killed t-t-t-twenty... p-people...!?" Selina pales and starts to sway a little, looking incredibly faint.
--hopes dashed.

Selina mumbles something while unconscious. (DC 14, 10 for Fluffy))

"Don't hurt me... please... I'm not a freak... I'm not..." A tear is falling down her cheek.
[16] "Oh, oh no..." Angel hugs Selina tightly with her tail.

"Oh... uh... I've... I've had my... my power since... since birth but... m-my parents kept it... it hidden from the world... world until I accidently... er... u-used it..." Selina seems to pause when she says used it...
Angel is listening closely, tail loosely draped around Selina's waist, hoping for more.

Selina calms down, her body loosening up.

"Er... An Apple. I was half a year old..."
Angel smiles. "You were drawing apples at six months?"

"Actually, it's still Wolf. Lyle said I could take over until tomorrow."
"Tell Lyle that that was moronic."

"Oh. Well, I promise that I will not be mean to anyone without a reason any more.
Ever."
He sits up and puts a paw on his chest.
Angel decides to believe him.

I WILL KILL YOU FLUFFY!
Angel stares.

"Sh-sh-should we... f-f-f-follow...?" Selina is freaking out completely.
Angel begins shaking her head.

Selina decides to follow, though reluctantly. She stands away from Vornar and Issac... about 50 ft or so away.
As she does, Angel continues to shake her head harder and harder until Selina is out of sight. Then she leans backwards.
"I hope Vornar doesn't kill Selina..."

Nikki proceeds to ignore all the proceedings and instead om nom nom on Angel's blood. Blah blah warm feeling blah... [19+10=29] {Fail, but not epic} Angel's feelings toward her are re-enforced, but do not increase in any meaningful way.
"Ahh..." Angel feels pleasantly light-headed again.
"So...um, Nikki. Shall we start with what vampires can do? Like, um, can they raise the dead? And how do they make new vampires?"
Prepare vampire loredump!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: August 07, 2013, 12:21:58 am »

((Night))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: August 07, 2013, 12:23:59 am »

((Also, Rag! GWG just gave me an idea! Is there a school of magic called Boobamancy, and if there is, can I learn it?))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: August 07, 2013, 12:25:11 am »

Isaac goes into his room and lays down, passing out eventually
((I am off for the night.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: August 07, 2013, 12:25:35 am »

((Night.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: August 07, 2013, 12:30:51 am »

((Okay this I'll do because hey why not vampires are cool and I get to be the lolivamp.))

Quote from: Angel
"So...um, Nikki. Shall we start with what vampires can do? Like, um, can they raise the dead? And how do they make new vampires?"

"Hmm... Maybe we should figure out a good exchange rate for this... uuuum... Maybe whenever I feed from you, you can ask me any question, no matter how vague or wide, and I have to answer it fully? Because you're the only one that will let me feed from them and all the other blood is yucky..."

She clears her throat.

"Vampires can do a lot of things, but everything we can do is tied in with just what kind of vampire we are. Despite common belief, there are many different types, also called Courts (by us) or Strains (by the ones that hunt us) of vampirism. Some of them are supposed to be related, others aren't. My particular Court is called the Pearl Court. All of the Courts are named after some sort of stone or gem, usually valuable ones...

Anyway, on to your second question. Some Courts dabble in necromancy, or death magic, and though we can't bring the dead back to true life, any Vampire worth their salt can at least make a servant out of one, though we can also do it with statues and to be honest I prefer it... corpses stink worse than adults.

And turning... well, turning varies a lot depending on vampires. Some Courts actually do have the whole 'one bite and you turn' thing going on, but that's mostly zombies. Most are simple enough, a gift of blood or energy to Change the human into a Vampire or whatever that particular Court calls themselves... at least one needs a complicated magical ritual that completely destroys and remakes you, though... there's only two of them as far as I know."

((Also, Rag! GWG just gave me an idea! Is there a school of magic called Boobamancy, and if there is, can I learn it?))

((... What.))

((Night))

((Shut up I'll get to you Kyle :P))

"Ah. Isn't that the one they shoved all the crazy people?"
Pages: 1 ... 296 297 [298] 299 300 ... 2349