Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1245229 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #1080 on: July 28, 2013, 10:38:03 pm »

"Hi, Professor Nikki. My name is Angel, I don't remember if I said. I hope I have you for class, you seem like a...nice teacher. I need to go do something."

Angel went into her room and decided to see if she could make a bookshelf full of books about magical stuff. She was certain she had seen something, and wanted to know what.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: July 28, 2013, 10:39:19 pm »

Selina isn't sure how to react to this, she was the first in the last 7 generations of her family to actually have a tail and she wasn't sure how she should respond.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: July 28, 2013, 10:40:35 pm »

"Oh yeah she'll be fine. 'specially once puberty passes and she gets levelled out."

"Actually I'm a super strict teacher and expect my students to do the best they possibly can regardless of what's going on in their lives. partly because if they don't they'll probably die."

The bookshelf appears, though instead of books there's a note that says that she can rent any books she needs from the library and gives its room number.

<<LOCATION DISCOVERED: LIBRARY!>>

((For those of you curious, Gates, Auditorium, and Dorms are all available.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: July 28, 2013, 10:42:18 pm »

((so we can go to them if we want?))
Black lives matter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: July 28, 2013, 10:43:25 pm »

Angel grabbed the note and hurried to the library, checking out as many books as she could find that seemed like they might help. She got the help of any librarians, although she only had a vague idea of what she wanted.

She began study once she returned to her room.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: July 28, 2013, 10:46:38 pm »

((so we can go to them if we want?))

((Eeeeeyup. You could even try to get tutoring and shit if you really wanted.))

Angel grabbed the note and hurried to the library, checking out as many books as she could find that seemed like they might help. She got the help of any librarians, although she only had a vague idea of what she wanted.

She began study once she returned to her room.

[27+16+10=53] Angel manages to find information on several creatures with similar tails, though they range from dragons to various types of demons to a particular kind of divine messenger.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: July 28, 2013, 10:48:08 pm »

((sorry gold, sort of copying you))
"Puberty..?" Lyle asks, bewildered.
"Never mind." He gets up and goes to his side of the room, turning it into a comfortable reading nook, complete with two chairs, a fireplace ((if that's okay)) and a fancy rug.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: July 28, 2013, 10:48:44 pm »

((Can we make things directly from our characters rooms at their houses?))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: July 28, 2013, 10:50:38 pm »

((sorry gold, sort of copying you))
"Puberty..?" Lyle asks, bewildered.
"Never mind." He gets up and goes to his side of the room, turning it into a comfortable reading nook, complete with two chairs, a fireplace ((if that's okay)) and a fancy rug.

((that's fine. Also you get the note too.))

((Can we make things directly from our characters rooms at their houses?))

((Sure why not?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: July 28, 2013, 10:54:47 pm »

Lyle notices a small note on one of the shelves; they are also devoid of any books.
"What's this?" He reads it.
"Oh cool, a library."
He visits it, getting a couple of novels and a book or two on transformation.
Black lives matter.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: July 28, 2013, 10:55:01 pm »

Vornar heads to his room and molds it to be more to his liking. (Concrete everywhere, dusty, with wooden furniture.)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: July 28, 2013, 10:55:26 pm »

Selina was internally conflicted, when she was a little girl, she had always liked her tail, thinking it was the best part about her. But her parents had always thought it was a terrible thing to happen to their daughter, even trying to get it cut off once but the doctors informed them that it wouldn't be good for her physical condition at all. So her parents had hidden it, forcing her to think it was something to be ashamed of and she believed them. For someone to call it cute... she was totally confused.

Selina slowly sat up, her blush still very prevalent and her tail swishing behind her.

"You... you really think its... its cute...?" Selina looks confused, but hopeful.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: July 28, 2013, 10:56:51 pm »

Lyle notices a small note on one of the shelves; they are also devoid of any books.
"What's this?" He reads it.
"Oh cool, a library."
He visits it, getting a couple of novels and a book or two on transformation.

((Never got your sheet, gonna need it for this.))

Selina was internally conflicted, when she was a little girl, she had always liked her tail, thinking it was the best part about her. But her parents had always thought it was a terrible thing to happen to their daughter, even trying to get it cut off once but the doctors informed them that it wouldn't be good for her physical condition at all. So her parents had hidden it, forcing her to think it was something to be ashamed of and she believed them. For someone to call it cute... she was totally confused.

Selina slowly sat up, her blush still very prevalent and her tail swishing behind her.

"You... you really think its... its cute...?" Selina looks confused, but hopeful.

"I really do."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: July 28, 2013, 10:58:45 pm »

Eve wakes up and begins her decorating by putting a bag of glitter salt under Kyle's pillow. (He thinks it helps keep away demons. How true that is depends on what Ragnarok says. Also I am borrowing my knowledge of the supernatural from the show of the same name.) Then she draws a pentagram on the floor in front of the door. Then she places a nice doormat over it. She spawns a Ballonicorn Kyle got from his dad in a corner near Kyle's bed. She spawns a shelf with pictures of Kyle's dad over the bed. She looks around a little and spawns something of hers from Kyle's house. It's a well made doll that looks like Kyle. She goes into the bed and hugs the doll to her chest falling asleep quickly.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: July 28, 2013, 11:00:48 pm »

Eve wakes up and begins her decorating by putting a bag of glitter salt under Kyle's pillow. (He thinks it helps keep away demons. How true that is depends on what Ragnarok says. Also I am borrowing my knowledge of the supernatural from the show of the same name.) Then she draws a pentagram on the floor in front of the door. Then she places a nice doormat over it. She spawns a Ballonicorn Kyle got from his dad in a corner near Kyle's bed. She spawns a shelf with pictures of Kyle's dad over the bed. She looks around a little and spawns something of hers from Kyle's house. It's a well made doll that looks like Kyle. She goes into the bed and hugs the doll to her chest falling asleep quickly.

((Salt? It'd blow a Fae away pretty nicely. Not so much demons.))
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2349