Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 444808 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #7050 on: September 07, 2013, 02:23:42 am »

Oh, yeah. She's the same kind of creature Eva is.

Not nearly as powerful, but enough.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7051 on: September 07, 2013, 02:24:31 am »

We could totally have my mission of insanity and cats
ehehehehehehe
I guess, how bout we wait a week before the next mission.
I'm actuallly going to write up detailed notes for the Port Canburry Noir mission.

She follow her to this universe?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7052 on: September 07, 2013, 02:26:22 am »

Hm. The only thing I can think of that could feasibly beat her would be Azathoth or THE pre-unfortunate incident.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7053 on: September 07, 2013, 02:27:45 am »

ehehehehehehe
I guess, how bout we wait a week before the next mission.
I'm actuallly going to write up detailed notes for the Port Canburry Noir mission.

She follow her to this universe?

What? She only met her lover very recently and technically no, she's off in a completely different dimension where Eva actually lives, she just comes here as a job to help out.

Community service and shit.

Hm. The only thing I can think of that could feasibly beat her would be Azathoth or THE pre-unfortunate incident.

As a note, she has over six hundred and sixty-six seals all over her body, each one of which should be able to lock away Demons Run.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7054 on: September 07, 2013, 02:29:49 am »

ehehehehehehe
Ragggy my insanity mission.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7055 on: September 07, 2013, 02:30:09 am »

THE pre-fall was by definition unbeatable save for a loophole exploited by a conglomeration of basically Eva-level beings.
He's diminished somewhat since then.

Who's this Demons Run person?
Sig! Onol

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7056 on: September 07, 2013, 02:31:37 am »

Azathoth is canon in my cosmology. Off him split the things that create and destroy universes (cleverly named Creators and Destroyers) They derped around until they found the embodiments of pure emotion (Emotes), got pissed off by them and imprisoned all of them expect for the one represent Fear, who hide in the universe that was to be humanities. Fast forward a shit load of time and one universe just got blown up. Three beings flew it, the Arch-Demon (Evil) and the two siblings: the Devil Queen (Neutral) and the War God (Good).

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7057 on: September 07, 2013, 02:32:32 am »

THE pre-fall was by definition unbeatable save for a loophole exploited by a conglomeration of basically Eva-level beings.

God.

as in, full-on, let-there-be-light shit.

also, Eva's technical power level is 'three times more powerful than the next most powerful being in the room, but at least at 'goddamn rediculous' levels'.
Azathoth is canon in my cosmology. Off him split the things that create and destroy universes (cleverly named Creators and Destroyers) They derped around until they found the embodiments of pure emotion (Emotes), got pissed off by them and imprisoned all of them expect for the one represent Fear, who hide in the universe that was to be humanities. Fast forward a shit load of time and one universe just got blown up. Three beings flew it, the Arch-Demon (Evil) and the two siblings: the Devil Queen (Neutral) and the War God (Good).

She'd still utterly destroy him if they had a straight fight.

I'm not even kidding.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:34:28 am by ragnarok97071 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7058 on: September 07, 2013, 02:34:16 am »

God.

also, Eva's technical power level is 'three times more powerful than the next most powerful being in the room, but at least at 'goddamn rediculous' levels'.
Hm.
This kinda feels like showboating now, though THE's power was 'I win.' Now he's trying to [SPOILERS].
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7059 on: September 07, 2013, 02:35:21 am »

God.

Hm.
This kinda feels like showboating now, though THE's power was 'I win.' Now he's trying to [SPOILERS].

Eh, I wouldn't have brought it up except for the fact that everyone's trying to point out characters that are more powerful than the character whose entire existence is that she is the very embodiment of the concept of 'power' at this point.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7060 on: September 07, 2013, 02:36:42 am »

God.

Hm.

Eh, I wouldn't have brought it up except for the fact that everyone's trying to point out characters that are more powerful than the character whose entire existence is that she is the very embodiment of the concept of 'power' at this point.
So if there was a character who was a concept that undermined power....

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7061 on: September 07, 2013, 02:36:57 am »

True. If it makes you feel better, THE has no magic, the only reason he can do stuff is because he's had multiple universes worth of time to figure out how to edit them, and that only works small scale.
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7062 on: September 07, 2013, 02:37:32 am »

God.

Hm.

So if there was a character who was a concept that undermined power....
Basically they'd need to have Imagine Breaker. It's the only power that trumps her.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7063 on: September 07, 2013, 02:37:41 am »

God.

Hm.

To be fair two opposing cosmologies are are bumping heads here. The difference in the very laws of physics probably make comparing the two really silly.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7064 on: September 07, 2013, 02:38:03 am »

Okay, okay, we get the point. There's a few OP entities out there. Now can we get back to focusing on other characters whose powers are actually interesting use to their limitations and the ways they reduce those via creative applications and tactics? Omnipotency isn't exactly exciting.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want
Pages: 1 ... 469 470 [471] 472 473 ... 508