Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 445038 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #5865 on: September 01, 2013, 08:58:10 pm »

Oh well. At least Vornar died doing what he always did.

I know that, but it's the implications that squicked me. Tvtropes has butchered my mind with it's Nightmare Fuel pages and other 'wonderful' content.
Anyone else seeing a pattern of Gamerlord worrying about implications no one else notices?
Hell, I wouldn't expect you to even consider any sort of implications. Bloody '18' year old.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5866 on: September 01, 2013, 09:08:18 pm »

I was personally more concerned about Selina and Victoria's relationship. Considering the latter is older than the former by at least a thousand years and is rather inhuman...
You actually have a point.
Spoiler: Table (click to show/hide)
Why are you complaining about Angel's relationship and not Selina's, again?

Hell, I wouldn't expect you to even consider any sort of implications. Bloody '18' year old.
1. No one else saw them, either.
2. Why do you keep doubting me? Do you think I would make up going to college, just so some weeks later I could claim to be 18 years old?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #5867 on: September 01, 2013, 09:22:17 pm »

I think he's bit more disturbed because Angel is 5. But I don't think that really matters all that much.. and I suppose it's also because 5 year olds tend to not see what is wrong where as 16 year olds do for the most part.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5868 on: September 01, 2013, 09:23:08 pm »

Which brings us back to "Why is Angel allowed to be in a war?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5869 on: September 01, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »

*sigh*
No, it does not. THOSE ARE COMPLETELY SEPERATE THINGS. PLEASE STOP RELATING THEM.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5870 on: September 01, 2013, 09:26:02 pm »

Which ones, Angel x Niki and the missions or Angel x Nikki and Selina x Victoria?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5871 on: September 01, 2013, 09:26:47 pm »

Angel x Niki and the missions. I'm just REALLY tired of him using that when it doesn't even work!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5872 on: September 01, 2013, 09:27:45 pm »

Let me correct myself: Angel is 5 and Nikki is 400-some-odd years. But then again, they are both like in mind, so neither of them really quite understand sexual concepts. So nothing to be weirded out by.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5873 on: September 01, 2013, 09:28:56 pm »

There's just something about it that presses my 'alert' button. Puts me on edge and makes me angry.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5874 on: September 01, 2013, 09:30:05 pm »

Angel x Niki and the missions. I'm just REALLY tired of him using that when it doesn't even work!
Explain. Both are issues of "Why should 5-year-olds be allowed to choose? They can't choose what's best!" Unless I misremember your argument...

And could someone remind me if Angel thinks Kyle is a "low-lih-con" in this universe or just the RotMG one?
Sig

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5875 on: September 01, 2013, 09:30:46 pm »

There's just something about it that presses my 'alert' button. Puts me on edge and makes me angry.
Dude, then just ignore it. No one else really gives a shit. By doing this you make everyone pissed off and start giant arguments. Also you are always the one to bring it up. Just stop, please.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5876 on: September 01, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »

RotMG.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5877 on: September 01, 2013, 09:31:40 pm »

Dude, then just ignore it. No one else really gives a shit. By doing this you make everyone pissed off and start giant arguments. Also you are always the one to bring it up. Just stop, please.
Dude, then just ignore it. It has nothing to do with you. The 'argument' in no way concerns you.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5878 on: September 01, 2013, 09:32:41 pm »

+1
Dude, then just ignore it. It has nothing to do with you. The 'argument' in no way concerns you.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5879 on: September 01, 2013, 09:33:19 pm »

It's in the thread of a game he enjoys...it's clogging things up...and what does it say that more people are concerned about the presence of the argument than its subject?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 508