Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge the Tyger: Turn 20: Fin  (Read 32866 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the Tyger: Turn 5: Salamander
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2013, 06:53:37 am »

(Damn)

Swim to a not on fire bank.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the Tyger: Turn 4: Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2013, 08:23:41 am »

((And Annie doesn't have to deal with the river drama at all because she got out scot-free. 8) ))
((WHOO! Not-on-fire high-five! If we both make it to the morning, want to blow this deathsicle stand?))
((Somehow I get the feeling we're in completely opposite directions from each other though.  You crossed the river and I ran deeper into the jungle on the original side.  Throwing a jungle party is hard if you're completely scattered.))
((I was actually thinking of throwing more of an escape-from-the-jungle party, but yeah, that'll be hard.))

And he found he had a word for what he now was: salamander.
((They'll probably muddle along for a while before their mediocre commander gets killed by a kid he started the fight with.))

Grab snake behind the head (to avoid being bitten) and throw it off the stone. Try to sleep, lightly of course.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2013, 09:46:10 am »

Fcuk.

Throw the burning things out of my crate, cover my crate with my body. Whisper to my explosives, and plead with them to not harm me, their master, should they go off.

Lalasa

• Bay Watcher
  • And then there will be none
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2013, 10:08:53 am »

Immediately, Annie climbs back up the vine. Only a fool would go chasing after lights in the middle of the night, and these lights were at the bottom on a cliff too.  She would most likely fall and die were she to cling to the vine for much longer.  If she is able to climb up and out of the precarious situation, she will then find a place nearby to rest for a bit.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2013, 02:15:27 pm »

Whisper to my explosives, and plead with them to not harm me, their master, should they go off.
Ohohoho, that won't work twice. Well, unless you roll a 6+1 that is.

Ah, a clarification: Joe absorbed *all* the fire, except the tiny bit in the crate. There is no longer any other fire to cower from.
How close am I to Joe?
You saw him when he ate the fire, but he can't really see you. You are still close enough for him to have a decent chance of finding you if he looks.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2013, 02:18:41 pm »

I should get a +1 from my explosives bonus, right? If not, I removed all the packing anyways.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »

Whisper to my explosives, and plead with them to not harm me, their master, should they go off.

Ah, a clarification: Joe absorbed *all* the fire, except the tiny bit in the crate. There is no longer any other fire to cower from.
How close am I to Joe?
You saw him when he ate the fire, but he can't really see you. You are still close enough for him to have a decent chance of finding you if he looks.
There's no inferno anymore? Also, where did my flamethrower go?

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2013, 02:31:02 pm »

How close am I to Joe?
There's no inferno anymore? Also, where did my flamethrower go?
Consumed by the fire before you ate all the fire. Not that it really matters, its kind of redundant now that you can summon fire.
And yeah, the inferno is gone.
I should get a +1 from my explosives bonus, right? If not, I removed all the packing anyways.
Yeah, the first part of the action should work out just fine. But I think we hit the limit of people with control over combustion based processes using magic.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2013, 02:32:13 pm »

Do I still get my pyromania bonus? Can I set everything on fire again?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2013, 07:22:28 pm »

NO>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2013, 07:24:06 pm »

It's my job :P.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2013, 07:31:50 pm »

Well, if you can overcome the rain, then you can set everything on fire again. You don't get your pyromania bonus, but you do get a salamander bonus which is better.
Overall though, you are in a worse position for setting the world ablze then you were last turn due to all the rain.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2013, 07:41:54 pm »

Are there any nearby land features, such as a bluff, that I might have seen?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 20, 2013, 09:46:21 am »

So, if a salamander is someone who has consumed fire, shouldn't I be a reverse salamander since the fire consumed me?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 20, 2013, 09:50:43 am »

Get out of the river and try to escape to a not burning place.

EDIT: Whoops double post.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 21