Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 263720 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Its High School all over again)
« Reply #3780 on: July 27, 2013, 03:27:30 pm »

Rhad looked pissed.
<So what? She's a bitch for being pissed that her fucking girlfriend cheated on her with YOU of all people? She's a hypocrite for watching her girlfriend go out with the person who fucking MINDRAPED her behind her back? Her word was probably intended with the fact that Selina, being Selina, might have TOLD her. But no. It's on BOTH of your heads. My SIS is possibly fucking broken because you essentially went behind her back, using her promises as an excuse, and then expected her to be happy. For all I know, she's probably asking if she isn't enough for Selina.

If anything, YOU, Demons Run, should fuck off. You're the reason Selina was mindraped, and you're partially responsible for possibly breaking my sister. And you're saying you're less of a bitch than my sis? If anything, you're worse. The paragon, as it were, of lying, hypocritical bitches.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: July 27, 2013, 03:29:02 pm »

"Okay, stop, ALL OF YOU!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: July 27, 2013, 03:29:36 pm »

"Why?

She. Fucking. Insulted. My. Sister."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: July 27, 2013, 03:30:30 pm »

Everyone except Selina feels themselves picked up and slammed against the wall.

"I don't care. STOP. FIGHTING."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: July 27, 2013, 03:32:11 pm »

Stella is watching all this nonsense(?) and trying not to be horrified/involved.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: July 27, 2013, 03:32:59 pm »

"I leave the thread for a couple hours and it suddenly devolves to senseless fighting."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: July 27, 2013, 03:34:29 pm »

"...yes."

"Okay this is really just sad. Seriously, I think I might cry."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: July 27, 2013, 03:36:02 pm »

<Everything I... I do falls apart... everything...> Selina starts to cry.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: July 27, 2013, 03:36:24 pm »

Richard's expression faded into neutral.
"I'll stop fighting when Demons Run acknowledges her fault.

Which, knowing Demons Run, she'll never do, because she's a fucking Primordial and therefore never has to take account for anything, right? I mean, hahaha, she's a mortal, I'm a primordial, so therefore the fault's all with her? Nice logic there, nice logic.

Well, you know what? I'm not fucking scared of her. I'm going to say this. My bloody sister, Selina? Probably broken, in several different ways, because of her. She's nothing but a bloody bitch, who's bitter because the rest of us aren't so fucking depressed. Except me, but of course, even I don't act like an ass because Camille's dead. No. I haven't gotten over it, and never will, but hey, at least I don't break delicate people for shits and giggles.

So yay you, you pissed me off. Course you've got no reason to be scared, Ms. Royal God Bitch. You'd never be scared of anyone, you fucking hypocrite. You're untouchable. The only reason I'm not dead? Because I'm not part of your Creation. So I feel like it's my job to call you out on how much of a big, fucking bitch you are."

He says it all in a slow, calm and deliberate tone.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: July 27, 2013, 03:37:28 pm »

< I don't care how she feels about me. I don't care what anyone feels about me. I'm a horrible, unforgivable monster, not deserving of pity or mercy. I accept that. she should choose her words more carefully, in the future, if she's going to get so bent out of shape about something she said she could do, after she was fully aware that being with Yuri would require being with me. and she shouldn't be, because that whole chain of events NEVER HAPPENED. unless someone went and told her, and then it's their own damn fault.>
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: July 27, 2013, 03:39:05 pm »

Anna ends up throwing the everpresent DSM-IV's at Richard and Demon's Run. Textbook attack, go!

STella looks at her as if to say 'why would you do that?' and is met with a shrug.

"I dunno, I feel suicidal."

Stella sighs and goes to give Selina a hug. HUGS!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: July 27, 2013, 03:39:30 pm »

"Fully aware? She wasn't even bloody aware you lot were going out! Also, if I remember correctly, it wasn't so much Yuri, as it was you and Selina. A horrible fucking monster? Yes. Unforgivable? No. A goddamn asshole? Definitely."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: July 27, 2013, 03:41:10 pm »

"Selina this isn't you fault. Rhad you have a right to be mad at DR but you're being a little bitch about it. DR everyone deserves mercy and pity, even you."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: July 27, 2013, 03:42:01 pm »

Selina hugs stella as she cries, thinking she'd caused more heartbreak and misery. Just like how her dad died to save her, and her mother never forgave him.

<Everyone... deserves a chance... even you... but you fight... fight it because your... your afraid...>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: July 27, 2013, 03:42:42 pm »

"Did you not listen to what I just said?

Also, she hurt my fucking sister. Selina, the ONLY bloody reason I'm leaving you out is because frankly, at least you didn't have the force of will to resist. And so what if I'm being a bitch? I'm fucking tired of the world screwing me over. And hell if I'm going to let that happen to my alternate universe sister."
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 499