Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41

Author Topic: BM XLII - Game Over: Mafia Win!  (Read 75204 times)

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2013, 05:26:39 pm »

If you're not finding new people to go after, that's a bad thing. You shouldn't only be focusing on voting IG into the ground, Dave (that's called tunneling, by the way), instead you should be gathering data on multiple people. That's why you should change it- ignoring everyone else in favor of one man can often be seen as scummy.
I politely disagree.  You totally should go after multiple people at a time, but I don't see that as a reason to change your vote.  If you think one person is the mafia, you BETTER be voting him over everyone else.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2013, 05:59:22 pm »

If you're not finding new people to go after, that's a bad thing. You shouldn't only be focusing on voting IG into the ground, Dave (that's called tunneling, by the way), instead you should be gathering data on multiple people. That's why you should change it- ignoring everyone else in favor of one man can often be seen as scummy.
I politely disagree.  You totally should go after multiple people at a time, but I don't see that as a reason to change your vote.  If you think one person is the mafia, you BETTER be voting him over everyone else.
^

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2013, 06:19:22 pm »

Dave:
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2013, 06:24:11 pm »

Griffinpup: But why was your only accompaniment to your random vote a non-applicable acronym?
I would argue that it is applicable.  I'm under the impression that Boy sucks.  This is evident by his lurking and failure to post meaningful content.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2013, 06:31:07 pm »

Boy actually posted?

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2013, 06:32:25 pm »

Dave:
Do you think Imperial Guardsmen is scum?
Why did you offer multiple and contradicting reasons for leaving your vote on IG? (Imperial Guardsmen)
I think hes probably scum, but unless someone else votes for him I dont think its going to matter.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2013, 06:40:52 pm »

DaveTheGrave:
Answer ALL my questions.
Also, your goal is to CONVINCE people that who you think is scummy is scum, so that they can be lynched.  Convince me.

Boy actually posted?
No, he didn't.  That's why it's funny.  ;)

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2013, 07:09:02 pm »

I think hes probably
I THINK THAT HE MAY MAYBE POSSIBLY SORTA A BIT PERHAPS UNCERTAINLY SCUM AHUEHUE.
Sorry, thats not going to work. Elaborate, perhaps?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2013, 07:25:05 pm »

That's not what I meant. If Dave truly only has his vote on IG because there's "no reason to change", that means he's not actually finding anything to do. You shouldn't ever not be voting/pointlessly leave a vote somewhere due to having nothing to do

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2013, 07:29:11 pm »

Unvote Powder Miner. You seem fine.

Griffinpup:
Griffinpup: But why was your only accompaniment to your random vote a non-applicable acronym?
I would argue that it is applicable.  I'm under the impression that Boy sucks.  This is evident by his lurking and failure to post meaningful content.
Uh... what? That was the first post of the game. Nobody else had posted by that time. And why use OMGUS literally, instead of what it's usually used for?

Dave: You missed the RVS question in the post I linked. Again.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2013, 07:36:49 pm »

Heres to hoping the town has a cop.

[glow=blue[shadow=green[size=14DaveTheGrave : You are the cop. It is near game end. Do you claim cop and give all your results, resulting in a certain lynch from the mafia if the JK isnt alive, or do you wait until you are certain you can do this to safely end the bullysaboteur dwarf threat?pt][/size],left][/shadow],2,300][/glow][/u][/i][/b]

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2013, 07:50:40 pm »

Heres to hoping the town has a cop.

[glow=blue[shadow=green[size=14DaveTheGrave : You are the cop. It is near game end. Do you claim cop and give all your results, resulting in a certain lynch from the mafia if the JK isnt alive, or do you wait until you are certain you can do this to safely end the bullysaboteur dwarf threat?pt][/size],left][/shadow],2,300][/glow][/u][/i][/b]
I dont even know what this says.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2013, 07:54:46 pm »

First, click, hold, put cursor over all the ATTENTION GRABBING pink. I made it like that so you couldnt weasel out by saying I DINUT NOTISH EET.

Okami No Rei

• Bay Watcher
  • It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2013, 08:14:34 pm »

Day 1 ends on Monday, July 29 at 8:00pm CST

Votecount

TheWetSheep (0) -
griffinpup (2) - Griffionday, TheWetSheep
Griffionday (0) -
Powder Miner (0) -
Imperial Guardsman (1) - DaveTheGrave
DaveTheGrave (3) - Nerjin, Imperial Guardsman, griffinpup
Boy (0) -
Nerjin (2) -notquitethere, Powder Miner
notquitethere (0) -

Not Voting - Boy

Extend (0/4) -
Shorten (0/5) -

TheWetSheep has Requested Replacement on or before Sunday, August 11.

Boy has been prodded.  His spot is now up for Replacement.
It is by the spice caffeine that thoughts acquire speed.
...start thinking that everything somebody does is scummy or that everything is part of some scummy plan to be incredibly devious and mislead the town...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: BM XLII - Day One - A Cunning Plan - Replacement Needed
« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2013, 08:14:57 pm »

Impact in italics is nearly illegible anyway.
Translation:
DaveTheGrave : You are the cop. It is near game end. Do you claim cop and give all your results, resulting in a certain lynch from the mafia if the JK isnt alive, or do you wait until you are certain you can do this to safely end the bullysaboteur dwarf threat?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41