Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54506 times)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Not Nuked?!?
« Reply #630 on: August 06, 2013, 06:31:59 am »

Huh, everyone forgot about me D:
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: August 06, 2013, 06:39:16 am »

Oh what the hell Character sheet in case you accept it

Name: Jannys Argentum
Description: Slightly tall with Red hair and eyes that seem to reflect the colours arround her (actually happens my mother has eyes like that), She typically wears clothing that allows ease of movement, with fashion being a distant second choice

Backstory:: Jannys' fammily are immigrants from Australia (this is an excuse to not know as much as a native would as I in real life won't) who Immigrated because they had family there. She mostly led a normal life, although she practiced Karate and was also quite into Tabletop RPGs
Intended Side: Hero
Motivation: Normal life is Boring
Favorite Superpower: She always thought transforming would be cool, especially if it was into a dragon type thing.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: August 06, 2013, 07:16:15 am »

I am reading this as we speak, and would like to play but know I am late to the party so I want to know the viability, also this way i can check on it even If I am not playing.
Very viable.

PS I just got back to the forums, and checking a few threads, I like GWG so i went looking for an RTD he/she started
This makes me sad that I can't remember who you are.

Huh, everyone forgot about me D:
Did I miss a turn post?

Oh, and even though I forgot to mention it, it's night now.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: August 06, 2013, 07:22:23 am »

PS I just got back to the forums, and checking a few threads, I like GWG so i went looking for an RTD he/she started
This makes me sad that I can't remember who you are.

[/quote]

You don't remember me because its been close to half a year (I think) since i have made a post on this board, I like you from the posts I have seen you make on other games is what I mean i have not actually had interaction with you up till now

Also, I like dragons too (along with wolves and less people have wolf related screen names) its obvious to me (unless I am wrong) that your favorite d&d dragon is gold. I happen to prefer bronze and silver myself
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 07:23:56 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: August 06, 2013, 07:40:00 am »

You are correct.

Well, welcome back, and enjoy the insanity that is the recently-irradiated Chicago.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: August 06, 2013, 10:37:23 am »

Ja, welcome to MY CITY!
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: August 06, 2013, 11:31:15 am »

Come to Tampa. For once it is comparably normal.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: August 06, 2013, 11:37:17 am »

Come to Tampa. For once it is comparably normal.
Compared to a city which was half-filled with superpowered individuals before radiation and stuff got spewed everywhere? Wonderland would almost be normal in comparison.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: August 06, 2013, 07:14:43 pm »

[Dunno what that second roll was for, I'm guessing loot or something. Or realizing that there was a van smashed through the store.]

Okay, okay, some supplies but he has some of the important bits he thinks. Irving will try to swiftly get away from ruined store, what with there being monsters in there that will probably be wondering where he went soon. Best get a head start, no?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: August 07, 2013, 12:50:15 am »

[Dunno what that second roll was for, I'm guessing loot or something. Or realizing that there was a van smashed through the store.]
Heh heh heh. Nah, it wasn't any of those.

Anyways, as many of you know, I'm putting all my games on hiatus for a while. Probably not past the end of the month. Good news: Sporadic updates may come here. I probably will wait for Powder Monkey to come, and I'll call him that until he shows in large part because I remember him getting annoyed when I did it on accident.
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2013, 05:03:44 pm »

I'm back now! And watching very, very expectantly.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2013, 08:35:25 pm »

Well, I'll probably be able to come up with a turn, oh, tomorrow or Wednesday if I don't get an unexpected amount of homework. If someone could bug Powder Miner to post a turn for Adi, I'd appreciate it.
Sig

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2013, 08:43:35 pm »

frak i forgot about the existence of this.
Uh...
Get on my way ASAP. If I get safe, go to work on covering the exposed spots on my outfit.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2013, 08:50:00 pm »

That was fast.

Now I need to actually remember what was going on. Let's see...bomb...stuff...mutants...Merrow and Quasit against Adi and whats-his-face...random idiots doing stuff...
Sig

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 20, 2013, 04:31:40 pm »

What all did I miss? Kinda ceased to exist for a bit. :P
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45