Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45

Author Topic: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun: Yeah, it's dead. Sorry.  (Read 54765 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Super-RtD: Powers for Justice, Profit, or Fun
« Reply #255 on: July 10, 2013, 11:18:51 pm »

Wait for the GM to decide the flight is has landed.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 10, 2013, 11:21:49 pm »

That's going to wait for morning, which is going to wait until no one is fighting each other.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 10, 2013, 11:29:19 pm »

Okay then. *cracks neck* Let's do this.
Send out a burst of radiation, then immediately put up a shield.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 10, 2013, 11:40:03 pm »

Finn goes wide-eyed, feeling a brutal sting of pain as the tendril tears into him.

At this moment a variety of thoughts enter his mind. Many of them being the seemingly endless repetition of expletives, a few lamenting the failure of his armor, but a pair of thoughts actually manage to escape his mouth through gritted teeth.

"What the hell kind of hero are you? Violent bastard..."

At that moment he tries to incapacitate his attacker by shifting his armor and any metal around onto him as a sort of full body restraint.

((This oughta be interesting. And assuming Draco took his inspiration from who I think he did, Finn's thoughts are kind of reflective of my own regarding the source material. :P))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 10, 2013, 11:43:58 pm »

((Hm. Shapeshifter, last name Mercer, etc...do ya think?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 10, 2013, 11:45:22 pm »

I think I'm glad I'm moving to Florida.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 10, 2013, 11:51:04 pm »

((Hey, who knows, maybe he didn't make him a copy of that character. :v
Honestly though, no real doubt in my mind about that. Just figured that making straight assumptions tends to end badly.
Plus it seemed like saying it right out like that might be somewhat insulting, I dunno. :P))
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 11, 2013, 12:36:27 am »

did you really think you could come alone and expect to kill me in my own apartment?
Thats just f***ing insulting... i think its time someone taught you a lesson in respect...

throw puny human out the window, recover taser.
If puny human fails to exit through window, administer unholy beatdown of savage wrath and throw him through wall.

((Demon form grants me strength and endurance bonuses yeah?
Also grappling deals fire damage to my target right?))
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 08:42:51 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 11, 2013, 01:00:58 am »

When they said demon, he was expecting something smaller, not this... thing.
Dick stared hard at the Demon; A huge winged creature, overshadowing his girth. The two punches it had landed staggered him, more due to surprise than force. And his elbow... he really should've tested his strength more. Tch.

"Tough asshole, aren't you,", Dick laughed, the pain already receding behind a wall of adrenalin. "Never fought someone bigger than me before, heh."

He held his elbow in one arm, tugging it in an attempt to relocate the joint. This is it, he thought, a perfect test for my new powers. I'm going to need some help for this one with my new little friend...

Dick took out a single pill from the container and popped it into his mouth. He began to chew it.

"Showtime."

Realign my elbow, and charge at the demon with all I got. Focus on trying to take him down so I can get solid hits on his face or get his wings off. If I can't ground him, just barrage the demon with attacks so it can't counter. 

((CR4k was listed as a stimulant so I'm assuming it gives a boost to my abilities. :V))

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2013, 01:13:50 am »

Ask Gary and Tobias if they can protect me from magic.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2013, 04:06:26 am »

((Where'd the -1 come from?))

Keep reading them news as well as anything else around here. Dawn should come eventually.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2013, 04:42:07 am »

((I understand where the confusion is coming from, when I designed the character I was thinking more along the lines of full shapeshifting, like into various animals etc.  But then when it came to get my powers it seems I went full Prototype, which makes my surname quite ironic :S (I actually ran out of ideas for a surname and based it off one of my friends)  Trust me, it was not my intention to end up very similar to an existing character.  Also, WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND BAD ROLLS!?))

Blast spikes out in all directions to prevent trapping, then hit him in the head with my club arm.

((Also, if the name is causing confusion I will happily change it))
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:53:22 am by draco1234 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2013, 08:29:19 am »

((Hey, who knows, maybe he didn't make him a copy of that character. :v
Honestly though, no real doubt in my mind about that. Just figured that making straight assumptions tends to end badly.
Plus it seemed like saying it right out like that might be somewhat insulting, I dunno. :P))
((He was a lot subtler than zk...))

((Demon form grants me strength and endurance bonuses yeah?
Also grappling deals fire damage to my target right?))
Yes. Yes.
The above should be taken with a grain of salt in that we don't have concrete rules for grappling, damaging, etc.

((CR4k was listed as a stimulant so I'm assuming it gives a boost to my abilities. :V))
Does caffeine make you better at fighting?
...Still, I'll come up with something.

((Where'd the -1 come from?))
I was rolling to see if you came across any relevant information for your Quest.
She's not the most likely thing to have news printed about.

((I understand where the confusion is coming from, when I designed the character I was thinking more along the lines of full shapeshifting, like into various animals etc.  But then when it came to get my powers it seems I went full Prototype, which makes my surname quite ironic :S (I actually ran out of ideas for a surname and based it off one of my friends)  Trust me, it was not my intention to end up very similar to an existing character.
Well, the name does matter.

Also, WHAT IS IT WITH ME AND BAD ROLLS!?))
Don't worry, you'll get something good eventually.
Sig

IpunchFaces

• Bay Watcher
  • "Incessant cackling surrounds you"
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 11, 2013, 08:34:54 am »

Does caffeine make you better at fighting?
...Still, I'll come up with something.

Heh, fair enough. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :P

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 11, 2013, 01:22:53 pm »

i walk down the street and punch the face of anyone wearing a suit, then i take their wallet

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 45