Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: The Guilds of the Floating Castle, a tactical RtD (Really Turn 8!)  (Read 60791 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile

One note-Can my character be a limachartamancer (literally: Paper file magic, one who does magic through administrative forms.)
Hmm.. I already wrote up your abilities, but that would actually be easier on me to keep track of, so I'll change it.
Also, you posting reminded me, your character is incomplete, you have an unassigned stat point, but you can place it in any stat you choose, currently you have your Willpower from the Warlocks, and your Fortitude from the Lion, but you have one point that you haven't assigned yet.
I think I put it in Eloquence.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

One note-Can my character be a limachartamancer (literally: Paper file magic, one who does magic through administrative forms.)
Hmm.. I already wrote up your abilities, but that would actually be easier on me to keep track of, so I'll change it.
Also, you posting reminded me, your character is incomplete, you have an unassigned stat point, but you can place it in any stat you choose, currently you have your Willpower from the Warlocks, and your Fortitude from the Lion, but you have one point that you haven't assigned yet.
I think I put it in Eloquence.
All right, your character has been altered. It is now complete.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

And so tomorrow arrives and again set sail down the foggy channel of the past. A foghorn signals from the Lighthouse of the Long Since Transposed. The horn makes the note that the thread makes when it can't get anyone to apply...
[/flowerymetaphoricalrefuse]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The fuck did you say?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Poke :P.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

It can also be translated as:
"It's tomorrow. Start already."
or
"Bump."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or "Hurry your lazy ass up or I will come over there and skull fuck you." But that's impolite.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

and vulgar.

I liked Remuthra's way ^^

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

I spend lengthy amounts of time finding the most obtuse ways of bumping threads ;D.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile

As you should do! Bumping is such a serious thing to do and required utmost respect and care. Attention to detail is key in these kind of things!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

STOP THREATENING ME GUYS!

Real life caught up with me today, so I'm just now finally on.
I'm working on it.
The Derail Thread

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

The hat bows and tips its hat.
I believe my work here is done.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, you where yourself on your head?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

STOP THREATENING ME GUYS!
I only count... one threat. :p Don't worry.
Real life caught up with me today, so I'm just now finally on.
Gahd I know how that feels.
I'm working on it.

YAY!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Guilds of the Floating Castle
Turn 0

Spoiler: Main City Map (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Thieves' Influence (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mage Guilds' Influence (click to show/hide)

Guild List:  Territory               Income                  Treasury                     Players
Warriors:       80                        35                           0                            None                 
Fighters:        89                        42                           0                    Maxinum McDreich                   
Paladins:        73                        10                           0                  Harry Baldman, HmH                               

Rouges:          68                       43                           0                           kj1225                       
Assassins:       56                       14                           0                    OREOSOME, dewboy                               

Warlocks:        55                        8                            0                 Remuthra, Dansmithers                                 
Wizards:          66                        2                            0                         Xantalos                                 
Sorcerers:       69                         4                            0                          flabort                                   

I will be sending PMs to everyone with your finished characters, so that only you know what your abilities are.

Good luck.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37